The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-05-2013, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty4 View Post
Hi all brothers here.

I need an advice from some experts here.

I get to know an indo maid and she say she need to borrow $150 and will pay back when she return from indo after a month.

She even say can go happy together after coming back.

Ask her meet and happy before she go back but she say she no off day so cannot meet out for long hrs.

I have this feeling that she will not return back to SG after going home to indo.

What will brothers do if you r in my shoes.
Dont be a fool bro...$$$$ out cfm no cummin back one
Old 27-05-2013, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 14
fabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Trust your feeling.

No one can sure guarantee she will come back

No one can sure guarantee she will come back and let you bonk.

If you can afford that $150.00, have a second thought then.
Never... You won't know if she wil be back. Event if she is back. You won't know she will be let you "happy".
Old 27-05-2013, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylnevaeH View Post
Hi bro mermaid8, can share ur indo maid contacts. PM me if you want any minah doing FJ. Thanks
Bro you want to exchange?
Old 27-05-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi all brothers here.

I get to know an indo maid and she say she need to borrow $150 and will pay back when she return from indo after a month.

Ask her meet and happy before she go back but she say she no off day so cannot meet out for long hrs.

I have this feeling that she will not return back to SG after going home to indo.

Bro. If you read our post carefully you shall know the answer. ALL maid have money problems and ALL maid will say story That they need money urgently and will pay you back when she got salary ....you can survey all the brothers here...did any maid return them the money? even SG $10?

If out of love you want give her is ok..take it as your mercy or donation.
If you are not willing to donate then take the 150 to geylang to offload ....

cheers
Old 27-05-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Any single bros has experience bringing maid back to own home for tyrst? Any negative implication or risk involved?

I know a maid that lives nearby and was thinking of bringing her back to my place..
Old 28-05-2013, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 11
imnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi all brothers here.

Aiya bro rusty, simple..

Tell her u give her 300 if she go happy with u b4 she go indon.. u see whether she 'suddenly' got off day or not..

Haha then once she is out w u, u offer her 50 also she will take it cos she hard up..
Old 28-05-2013, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Any single bros has experience bringing maid back to own home for tyrst? Any negative implication or risk involved?

I know a maid that lives nearby and was thinking of bringing her back to my place..
nvr shit where u sleep.
Old 28-05-2013, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
goodies00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any1 old bird can advise?
Anyone encounter a virgin filipino maid before?
Is it diffcult to move on when times come? Will they (1 cry, 2 pester, 3 hang)?

Hope experince sammter can give some info. Thanks
Old 28-05-2013, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodies00 View Post

erm...me encountered...
me encountered a filipino maid...virgin ass...
after me had her...
dunno about the crying...but she pestered...
she tried hanging on...
but me told her me can't avail meself on sundays to meet her...
tat time meet her was a once off...
after about 2 weeks...she stopped calling...sms-ing and watsapp-ing...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 28-05-2013, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 14
fabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodies00 View Post

Few years back, got this indon maid. Went to the house when her employer went holiday. After kissing and sucking her little breast. Tried to pull down her underwear. She refuse, said she virgin. Then I tell her I cannot tahan ask her just let me rub outside. Funally she agreed but only if she ride on me so I wont go inside her. I said ok then she start her ride. Adter like 5mins of riding & rubbing, she was so wet and my little bro just slip in and she give a loud scream and she stop. Can see her face that she hving great pain. Then she hit my shoulder said I purposely slip in. But I told her I didnt move and she control everything. We maintain the position for abt 1 min then she continue riding me with my little bro inside her until she cum. We washup later and I finish off in her mouth in the bathroom.
This is the only virgin maid I hv.
Old 28-05-2013, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold
Ok... I am looking for a part time maid but not to fuck but to clean my house....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Forum Runner
Old 28-05-2013, 02:25 PM
Samster

goodies00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
erm...me encountered...
me encountered a filipino maid...virgin ass...
after me had her...
dunno about the crying...but she pestered...
she tried hanging on...
but me told her me can't avail meself on sundays to meet her...
tat time meet her was a once off...
after about 2 weeks...she stopped calling...sms-ing and watsapp-ing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabann View Post
Few years back, got this indon maid. Went to the house when her employer went holiday. After kissing and sucking her little breast. Tried to pull down her underwear. She refuse, said she virgin. Then I tell her I cannot tahan ask her just let me rub outside. Funally she agreed but only if she ride on me so I wont go inside her. I said ok then she start her ride. Adter like 5mins of riding & rubbing, she was so wet and my little bro just slip in and she give a loud scream and she stop. Can see her face that she hving great pain. Then she hit my shoulder said I purposely slip in. But I told her I didnt move and she control everything. We maintain the position for abt 1 min then she continue riding me with my little bro inside her until she cum. We washup later and I finish off in her mouth in the bathroom.
This is the only virgin maid I hv.
Thanks for answering my request.
After 3 meetup with her, manager to bring her to hotel. Once reached the room, she was quiet and i start finger her till she cum with my finger on her clit.... When i wanted to start missionary, she told me she is still a virgin and ask to be gentle. I was shock and feel heavenly as this is the first time i took away a gal first time.
Once gotten my little head in, the rest is much easier as we try for almost 3mins. At first she was pulling the bed sheet due to pain and 10mins of pumping. She moan and enjoy after that. After 10 more mins, the urge build up so fast due to the tightness. Released on to her leg and blood start to flow.
Wanna to go for 2nd round due to booked 2hrs, but she said it is painful. So have to explore her mouth.
When Virgin break, can they really enjoy after go fast later? Y she moan so fast when at first she was in so much pain??
Any1 can advise?
Old 28-05-2013, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post

All the time, but none from the neighborhood.
Old 29-05-2013, 12:54 AM
Samster (M)

Aries24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can I have contact?
Old 29-05-2013, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylnevaeH View Post
Hi bro mermaid8, can share ur indo maid contacts. PM me if you want any minah doing FJ. Thanks
Don exchange with this guy, using tagged contact to exchange my ctc,wtf try to con me.

Why don't say earlier???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1