The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2009, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone ever had experience with adult women when you were a teen?

What a wonderful experience! thanks for sharing bro

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 17-11-2009, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

nice story.
Old 18-11-2009, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
longjohn123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hehe, some bros may not count this as a "true experience with adult women" but I'm counting it in. I was in secondary school then, and was watching a JAV dvd and masturbating in my bedroom when my parents were at work. I didnt realise the TV volume was loud, I was about to cum when my Pinoy maid Eva started knocking loudly on the bedroom door.

I thought what the hell, and thought that she was knocking because someone was at the main door. So I quickly put on my shorts, stopped the dvd, and opened the door.

For bros info, Eva wasnt a MILF. She was about 35, more than 2x my age then. She was married with 2 kids, slightly plump and she was in the last month of her 2-year contract with us. I asked her if someone was at the door. She asked what I was doing in the room (at that time, my mum had "empowered" her to keep an eye on me). I said "nothing" ... and she asked what I was watching on TV. I didnt know how to respond (too young at that time, lah), so I said "nothing" - despite the TV being on, though the dvd wasn't playing. She came into the room and pressed the play button.

I remember standing like a dumb clown, when the dvd played, and I also remember feeling damned embarassed and scared that she'd tell my mum. But what happened next turned out to be a heavenly experience. Eva walked back to the bedroom door and closed it. I remember my mind was a blank, and I didnt say anything when she closed the door and pulled me to my bed.

The next thing I was aware of - was that she had my cock in her mouth while I was lying down. As she sucked, the feeling was that her mouth was wet and warm. I thk I came within a very short time. I didnt know it at that time (I wasnt alert as my eyes were closed!) but Eva swallowed my sperm.

This wasnt the end ... my mum/dad were working and my 2 sisters were coming back in the evening. I didnt really know what to do except lie down and look at Eva, and say "yes" when she asked if I liked "it". I was holding my breath when she stood in front of me and stripped ... it was the first time I'd seen C-cup boobs. When she took my hands and put them on her boobs, I couldnt help but compare them with my sisters' small boobs. And I couldnt stop sucking when she put her nipples into my mouth. But the highlight was when she lie down and asked me to "lick" her.

I remember that first session with Eva lasted more than 2 hours, more than enuf time to check out her body. That was also the first time we fucked - actually it was more of her fucking me because she got my cock hard again by sucking and rolling the head around ... then she got on top of me and inserted my cock into her and finished me off within 2-3 minutes. I dun know if she was on the pill but she let me cum in her.

She went back to Philippines when her contract expired. But I managed to have sex with her on another 6 occasions (I can remember the exact dates because I kept a record of the dates!!). Hehe, she allowed me to put her into the positions which I wanted ... on her hands/knees, on her back with her hands holding her legs apart (ya, I kept a record of the positions too!!).

It probably wouldnt have worked out and there would have been a risk if the period was longer. But that short one month worked out nicely for me.
Old 18-11-2009, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
kurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newscapegoat View Post
Since Lynn, I've never dated any younger girls.
I love your experience. Wish I had the chance to be "raped" by an older mature lady as well
Old 23-11-2009, 10:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

I remember when I was in pri sch,there was once when I had an fractured wrist(from falling down at the playground). So I was taken care of at my grandma's side. Then one of my cousins helped to bath me.She was around 24-25,looks average,figure also average.But definitely not fat and ugly.She seemed to be very curious about my little bro. Kept soaping that area until my didi mari kita.She also stroked it a bit... At that point in time,I really enjoyed it coz I didnt know what she was doing...

Looking back...Is that considered sexual abuse in a way?
Old 24-11-2009, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
newscapegoat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That definitely constitutes sexual abuse, bro!

Maybe you can ask your cousin about it during chinese new year... Tell her you have this recurring dream that seems more like a repressed memory than a dream. See what her reaction is.

haahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1