The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-08-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Instinctboy View Post
My Humble FR for this SYT
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-annie/

After checking other bros recommendation!

Stays alone in a big clean studio apartment. Super friendly, the girl from next door vibes!

Chatty throughout the session.

Massage: 8/10 really use alot of strength despite her petite size.

HJ: 9/10 many pattern up her sleeve, was quite surprise but maybe i new bird la! 😅

Figure: petite not for big boob lovers but her face really very pretty! As what the other bro said, abit like 陈妍希!she is more of cute then sexy.

Rtm: Definitely!!
Totally agree with what Bro Instinctboy has stated. Totally my kind of looks. Megawatt smile with big talking eyes. Flawless skin and 100% customer oriented good attitude. Nice clean towels with disposable sheets. Good hygiene. Bubbly personality and not a dull moment with Annie. Real Person looks better than Photos. She give the 初恋情人 vibes!not to mention her sexy cosplay customes from high school uniform to sexy Japanese manga maid doll up! She even wear high heels and stockings to satisfy your inner desires!

Her patterns oso a lot from fakes love making moves (reverse cowgirl frontal cow girl doggy) to her pointy tongue flicking your sensitive nips! She is every (wet) dream come true ! Her bosom are Cup A as accurately stated in her ads but with her good looks and 3.5G roaming signals I have booked my next slot with this up and coming AP!
Old 20-08-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ztterbium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://heavenbabys.com/girls/duo-duo/

This one cheap n good. Can top up to enjoy more services.
Old 20-08-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 12
mrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
Kena zapped because I said something honest about the first ML. Looks like the OKT for that stable is always watching
I can vouch for laura massage and BF!!
Old 20-08-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Recently I had one of the most amazing experience I had this year from Duo Er: https://sglonelyguy.info/duo-er-massage/

She stayed in a popular area in a decent and clean room. Shared the apartment with another girl (no idea who she is).

I was initially attracted by her GND look on her ad. She is one of those rare ML whose advertised photos look close to the real person, which indicated a good sign when I first saw her. She is a bit shorter than I expected. Fair skin. A pretty woman in my eyes.

Her massage was decent. I was more focus on having a good chat with her while she worked on my body.

Duo Er has a pair of nice sized boobs on her small body with pink lips. I was playing with them fondly when had the chance

Her blow job was pretty good. Looked me in the eyes while performing the act added to the sexcitement and shot all in her sweet mouth

I found Duo Er service oriented with good attitude. She gave me a warm feeling during my time there. Certainly a gem to be explored and worth revisiting.
Old 20-08-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 10
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tan837 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/duo-er-massage

Location in G area , looks 85% resembles to photo. massage is consider good, sensual wise 8.5/10 , auto roam 3.5-4G . very good bbbj and cim skill . after sensual still offer to give head massage and such if have time left. good to chit chat too, worth to rtm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyogi View Post
Recently I had one of the most amazing experience I had this year from Duo Er: https://sglonelyguy.info/duo-er-massage/

She stayed in a popular area in a decent and clean room. Shared the apartment with another girl (no idea who she is).

I was initially attracted by her GND look on her ad. She is one of those rare ML whose advertised photos look close to the real person, which indicated a good sign when I first saw her. She is a bit shorter than I expected. Fair skin. A pretty woman in my eyes.

Her massage was decent. I was more focus on having a good chat with her while she worked on my body.

Duo Er has a pair of nice sized boobs on her small body with pink lips. I was playing with them fondly when had the chance

Her blow job was pretty good. Looked me in the eyes while performing the act added to the sexcitement and shot all in her sweet mouth

I found Duo Er service oriented with good attitude. She gave me a warm feeling during my time there. Certainly a gem to be explored and worth revisiting.
Duo Er is definitely a good and hardworking ML, but her location is really no good.
Hope that she could move out asap.
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 20-08-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.info/yy-massage/

This with nice boob,good massage and very green here
Old 20-08-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Instinctboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Totally agree with what Bro Instinctboy has stated. Totally my kind of looks. Megawatt smile with big talking eyes. Flawless skin and 100% customer oriented good attitude. Nice clean towels with disposable sheets. Good hygiene. Bubbly personality and not a dull moment with Annie. Real Person looks better than Photos. She give the 初恋情人 vibes!not to mention her sexy cosplay customes from high school uniform to sexy Japanese manga maid doll up! She even wear high heels and stockings to satisfy your inner desires!

Her patterns oso a lot from fakes love making moves (reverse cowgirl frontal cow girl doggy) to her pointy tongue flicking your sensitive nips! She is every (wet) dream come true ! Her bosom are Cup A as accurately stated in her ads but with her good looks and 3.5G roaming signals I have booked my next slot with this up and coming AP!
Glad you like my FR bro
Old 20-08-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
LurkerBN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbearbear View Post
any good BBBJ to recommend?

anyone tried claire from FL- local dome?

https://sglonelyguy.info/bao-er-massage/
Old 20-08-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 12
hakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbearbear View Post
any good BBBJ to recommend?
These are a few that I have tried. All pretty good with CIM and more
https://sglonelyguy.info/bao-er-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.info/duo-er-massage/
http://www.tsrjooxx.com/girl.php?id=1781
https://sglonelyguy.info/lu-lu-massage/
Old 20-08-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
BIBIQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

This is my third time visiting this great ML:
Very cheerful gal, small and petite those you see you wanna dote one.
Massage:10/10 can be improve
looks:8/10 cute and petite
Breast: A or small B the most suits her size
Service; 10/10 (very accommodating and relaxing through out the session can hold a good conversation with her)
GFE: 10/10
RTM: yes I will

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=698009
Old 20-08-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIBIQ View Post
This is my third time visiting this great ML:
Very cheerful gal, small and petite those you see you wanna dote one.
Massage:10/10 can be improve
looks:8/10 cute and petite
Breast: A or small B the most suits her size
Service; 10/10 (very accommodating and relaxing through out the session can hold a good conversation with her)
GFE: 10/10
RTM: yes I will

After improvement shud be 11/10 liao..
Old 20-08-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
how about intel on this ?
https://sglonelyguy.info/an-massage/

i also waiting for an fr on this
Old 20-08-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bearies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
i also waiting for an fr on this
totally no reply when tried book these past 2 weeks...
Old 21-08-2018, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 15
ashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to all

It's been a while since i last posted any FRs.. Been going to TCM outlets (some with specials and some without). Somehow decide to try the home based scene again.. Scrolled thru the numerous ads in this forum, and decided to pick on Xiao Yi

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=696129

Not that the looks attracted me, it's just that i wanted a good massage with release, hence made my choice to go to her.

A normal looking MILF, but her looks will grow on you.. After asking me into apartment, she asked me to take a shower first... The room is very nice and cosy...

Showered alone and the shower, she started on the massage. Her technique was quite ok, managed to target my sore points... Strength is pretty ok as well. However, she used a phone a couple of times.. And sometimes when we is chatting, her hands will stop so it's kinda irritating that she stops and go during the massage.. Conversation wise was pretty ok and she will try to engage you to chat with her...

Then came the HJ... Nothing to shout about, normal i would say... After jerking for a few mins, i came and after resting a while, I went ahead to shower alone and got changed...

Ohh, one thing, in and out in 50 mins, including shower... So she ate a bit of my time then...

These are the ratings:
Looks: 6.5/10 for her age (MILFY)
Figure: Didnt really remember
Ambience : 7/10 Very Spa-like with soothing background music
Massage: 7/10
RTF: Probably no as i still have many whom I wanna try first...

Upped list :
Old 21-08-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Soaplove is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Visited 思思 3 times already. Very professional masseuse with very good massage strength despite her petite size. Very pretty in person with friendly and service oriented personality. A true gem not to be missed for Bros who loves a good massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1