The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
Yangon123 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Not familiar with KTVs so here goes. Can you take a girl you already know to one, and cheong there with privacy? Or is it only a place to find a girl, and you have to go somewhere else to cheong? I know a girl but don't want to take her back to my place or her place. Thought KTV would be more fun than a hotel. Advise on what's a good place, bros!
Old 23-08-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 8
Maspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gona be in yangon next week tuesday n wednesday. Not really a clubbing person. So thinking of staying at yangon hotel and also try their massage there which i read in the past few post by other bros. Any reco? Thanks
Old 24-08-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Warmbody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, does anyone know any girl to directly contact and call to home without going to the clubs or somewhat in Mandalay.
I knew one girl but she’s back to Yangon so I need another now as I’m starving.
Old 25-08-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
asianhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maspro View Post
Gona be in yangon next week tuesday n wednesday. Not really a clubbing person. So thinking of staying at yangon hotel and also try their massage there which i read in the past few post by other bros. Any reco? Thanks
I would skip the bad massage there and take a 15 minute ride to Excel Tower and go to either the 3rd or 4th floor spas. First, they're cheaper. Second, the girls know what you want. My experience at Yangon Hotel is that the girls are HJ only and not too much roaming. Trust me, Excel is a better bet.
Old 25-08-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
asianhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasboy View Post
Hi bros,

I am visiting Yangon soon. I have been reading this thread for some time. But SYT is not my type. My type is milf type at least 30+. 40+ better. Is there any club or KTV where I can find milf that I can bring back to my hotel?
I used to find those type of ladies at Pioneer, but that place has changed. Try the parking lot in front of the International hotel there after about 9 or 10. I've seen some FL girls that might suit you.
Old 26-08-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 8
Maspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After reading a bit more. Think i moght book for novotel since is my company pay. Rooms better than hotel yangon and spa girls seem good even tho is abit more steep in prices. What u all think, bros?
Old 26-08-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karasuno View Post
Novotel is ok.
are you a pimp or owner of spa...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 28-08-2018 at 08:56 AM.
Old 27-08-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
laungteekaung is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just tried excel tower 3rd floor massage.

Name: Chit Su (her name in Myanmar is same as famous mango fruit name in Myanmar, if you don't know her name, tell them "Mango" or show "Mango" photo to them) I am local, so I know it.
Traditional Massage: 10K
HJ: 20K
GFE: 8/10
Boobs: C with nice nipples
Overall: 8/10

very nice girl, and her attitude is quite nice. It is more like GFE. I was so horny and cannot control so I wanted to release my stress at there.
One girl came and she is in her 20s. Her character is like I can guess that she is not the pro type, may be a FL works to earn some money.
I asked her about her situation and she said, she is taking care of her mother. I can guess that what she says is true because I can differentiate between pro and fl girl hahahaha experience speaks.

Her hj is quite nice. She sucks my nipple, stroke my wiwi slowly and rub my balls slowly too. Damn, her boobs are so nice to squeeze, so round and nice.
Her body smell is quite nice too. She takes time and doesn't make rush so it is nice, and I couldn't control it after 10 minutes.

After my wiwi comes, she massages back me. Really great, many massage girls are like, after your wiwi is done, they will go out and won't come back, but this girl is quite different.
So I tipped her 5K and she was so happy.

Take note that, all the girls in 3rd floor and 4th floor, their main income comes from HJ only they don't get much salary paid by massage center. So if you are so horny, just go to there directly. And excel tower 6th floor has one massage place too, you cannot do anything at there, they are just normal type one.
Old 27-08-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
Karasuno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarasuno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarasuno is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I’m just an avid chiongster like many bros here. Just want to protect our playground and share responsibily. I don’t even ask for trade btw, just free info to help the bros out. But of course welcome to share with me if you know any.
Old 28-08-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I’m just an avid chiongster like many bros here. Just want to protect our playground and share responsibily. I don’t even ask for trade btw, just free info to help the bros out. But of course welcome to share with me if you know any.
I believe there is no free lunch in this world...you post just to ask another bro who you never met if he needs a spa with fj...nobody do that if you are not here to promote some kind of services...

Old 28-08-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
laungteekaung is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I was horny and tried excel tower 4th floor.

Name: Hlaing (the name is same as "Wave" in Myanmar language)
Traditional Massage: 10K
GFE: 3/10
Overall: 3/10

Her massage is nice but her attitude sucks. She told me if I don't do HJ, she won't serve me nicely when I ask her to rub me.
hahaha So I said I don't want HJ, when we are out, her face is like almost crying because she knows that she cannot get 20K from that day.
Old 28-08-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Karasuno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarasuno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarasuno is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Okie bro, believe whatever you want. I believe sharing is caring. Been doing that since my past posts. The more you share, the more others will open up to you. It’s an ocean out there and no need to hog all the good stuffs to yourself.
Old 28-08-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Okie bro, believe whatever you want. I believe sharing is caring. Been doing that since my past posts. The more you share, the more others will open up to you. It’s an ocean out there and no need to hog all the good stuffs to yourself.
I dun know you and you can say whatever you want...as mod I am just doing my job...sharing for free is caring...but if you use SBF to market a certain spa establishment than will not allow...if you quietly pm the bros then nothing I can do...but when you post openly offer to intro a spa establishment then I became suspicious...becos I can read your past...anyway I did some cleaning up...

Old 28-08-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Excel 3rd floor is way better. I had a similar bad experience at 4th floor with a girl named PaPa.

At Excel 3rd floor, I always call a girl named Phoo Phoo, she’s young and generous. Cho Cho from 3rd floor provide FJ but she’s not a looker.
Old 28-08-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

Erm... the bro above me asked about Novotel which I just simply replied it’s ok since I’ve stayed there before and known of the spa girls there. How you took it as a way that I’m marketing the spa is really beyond me.

Is it not ok to recommend or even mention a specific spa here? Just wanna know the ground rules before I get wrongly called out again since I’m planning to share a few more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1