The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2012, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all
Re: Virgin Sex Education (With Japanese mum)

Can't wait for the full blown action..... Do update soon....... Am waiting for more.......
Old 04-04-2012, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mekinkyhubby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Super horny mom... I like... please continue...
Old 04-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoy2 View Post
Can't wait for the full blown action..... Do update soon....... Am waiting for more.......
Yes me too cannot wait liao , I sure will come back for more

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 04-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
Screwist is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScrewist is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoy2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Yes me too cannot wait liao , I sure will come back for more
Bros, I already had to cum after I wrote the last segment, you guys had better cum after reading too

Do remember to rate the tread so my "life experience" could be better shared with more bros.

Maybe i post another segment tonight...
Old 04-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2682 / Power: 13
Deesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond repute

TS... Fast fast update... Now half sky hang cannot cum...
Old 04-04-2012, 06:24 PM
Samster

BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwist View Post
Bros, I already had to cum after I wrote the last segment, you guys had better cum after reading too

Do remember to rate the tread so my "life experience" could be better shared with more bros.

Maybe i post another segment tonight...
I already came last night........ Waiting for more......
Old 04-04-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

Babevaluator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can so =✊=}💦 while reading this sexciting story. More pleeeeeeeease!
Old 05-04-2012, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
riol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds so dramaticccc... cool
Old 05-04-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
marcf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Arrrghh... nice one!
Old 05-04-2012, 12:32 AM
Samster

9tails4ox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting read... pls continue (:
Old 05-04-2012, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
jamesrockwell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sugoiiiii.....i almost cummed in my office.....cant wait for your next sexperience with yuko....too bad i dun have power yet....but just want to tell u...i support this thread totally!
Old 05-04-2012, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tanmale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing your story bro.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
ericlf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camper reporting...

anymore bro?
Old 05-04-2012, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
Screwist is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScrewist is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the support, on to the next development now

Do remember to rate the tread and share with other bros for your personal enjoyment purpose.

*** Continued Part 8 ***

The next week came and 2 days before the camp, Ken told me that he needed my assistance to help his mum with the cages during his camp outing which lasts 2D1N but obviously I had already known and agreed without a doubt.

Ken: Thanks wayne, It seems my mum really appreciates your help, she said she had your number and will text you when she's home. I think she has some meeting or something earlier that day.

Me: [Slightly Shocked and Stunned, images of the past week blasted tru my mind] oh kay...

Ken: She mentioned you were good and fast at the cages, even told me that maybe you should do it daily instead of me now.

Me: [Kept wondering if "Good and Fast' had hidden meanings] Haha, she thinks too highly of me, I like pets so its a joy to keep them happy so I'm happy too. Btw, you really need to start giving away some chinchillas bro! your whole house stinks of their urine now!!!

Ken: Why do you think I'm never home?

[Both of us erupting into laughter and went to warm up for the daily game]

**** 2 Days later ****

Earlier in the day whilst I was still in school, Yuko texted me to inform me that she would not be home till late.

Yuko: Morning! appointment until 7pm, maybe reach home at 830pm. Be ready, i txt you again when I am back

I did not have her house keys so bo bian, feeling like I must impress, as I already had an inkling of what was probably going to happen when I meet Yuko later that night. I decided gym with another friend at 7pm to work out on my quads and upper body to feel more "Hard and Manly". During the gym session, I pumped really hard whilst closing my eyes and thinking about Yuko's slender body on top of me until

G: Eh bro, why you gym also go commando sial?

Me: soccer shorts already got inner lining mah, like underwear alr what....

G: But no girl in the gym now why you so turn on?

I immediately looked to my crouch and saw a huge bulging erection of my rod standing perpendicular to the bench of the press machine.

Me: [Must act I thought] Fuck lah, maybe just now when I was doing the leg extension I squeeze the wrong muscle sia!

G: Na Bei, gym also can train cock one!

[G laughed and mumbled that he was going to tell the entire team the next day.]

Before long, my hand phone beeped, it was a text from Yuko saying that she is already home and I should go to her place now. As I was on my last set already, I decided to finish up with some biceps before bidding G goodbye and making my way to her place.

*Ding Dong*

Yuko: AIIISHH!! [all the way from the living room]

The door opens, revealing Yuko wearing only a frilly nightie with a matching pair of ruffled white bra and panties.

Me: Hi...

She immediately jumps onto me before I can examine her lingerie fully and we started to engage in some long, deep french kissing like long lost, lusty lovers. It was either my tongue in her soft, pink lips or her small tender and tasty lips in my mouth squeegeeing away whatever saliva was left. All this while, that soft Japanese smell infiltrates my nostrils and I was soaking in all that scent until...

Yuko: AHHHH... you don't smell so good... very sweaty smell... AISHH!! You not bathed??!?!

Me: erm... no.. just came from the gym... heh.. but you smell very nice Yuko...

Yuko: [Smiles Widely] I just come home and not bathe yet... [Held both my hands and pull me into the unit and latch the main door]

At this time, I was so nervous, I could feel my heart beating in my mouth with every beat, I didn't even dare to swallow my saliva and my fingers were getting sweatier and wetter. This didn't seem to bother her as she looked to be overwhelmed with happiness after our passionate kiss whilst leading me into the master room.

After she locked the door, she leaped onto me with her hands circled around my shoulders and legs wrapped around my waist. I took a moment to balance myself and she started to lightly lick around my mouth and I reciprocated by tongue fighting her, leaving our saliva dripping all over ourselves.

Yuko: [Whispering into my right ear] Time for you to clean me....

I was getting really hard as blood pressure to my rod heightened and was carrying her towards the bed when the thought of both of us not bathing yet gave me another idea. So instead of jumping straight onto the bed. I moved around it and into the bathroom,

Yuko: [Looking very surprised] Hmmm? Take a bath?........ Together?? [Smiling as she ended her sentence]

Me: [Mouth shy, but mind otherwise] Yes, i ... clean you...

I let her on her feet while holding on to her nightie and pecked her softly on her lips so as she went down, her nightie remained at my chest level and when she fully touch the bath floor, I could easily lift it off her, exposing her flawless peaks filled to the brim with milky whiteness hidden behind that Frilly bra.

Yuko saw my engorged cock standing parallel to the floor and with one hand she pulled the shorts down mid-thigh and with deft footwork, she floored the shorts with her right feet. She let out a light "ahhh" when she saw the red head of the rod and as she bend down to stroke it, her bra clasps came into my view and I felt like somebody else controlling my hands when I automatically undid her bra with both hands in a second.

She smiled as she squatted to feel my balls and bent further to allow slide her bra off onto the bath floor. I was in the midst of taking off my shirt when I felt a warm and moist sensation on my thick and hard cock.

Me: [Unable to contain the sensation] Ermmmhhh....

I saw Yuko expertly putting the head of the cock in her mouth and use her soft tongue to trace my pee-line, when she suddenly coughed.

Yuko: you don't taste so good today... [as she shifted her head backwards unsatisfied with the flavour of a fresh school boy penis]

I was out the whole day sweating and peeing from school to gym, that's why it was not washed yet.

Me: [getting embarassed]

Yuko: [Overcame the taste and smiled] Let's wash it first! [held my hands and led me into the bath]

She got into the front of the tub and I went to the back, as she prepared the temperature of the shower, her tight ass was facing me with the wallpaper of a sweet white panty. I wasted no time in using both hands to pull that little piece of cotton down to her ankles as she shrieked "AIII!".

[To be Continued]
Old 05-04-2012, 02:04 PM
Samster

More..... I am cumming again .......... LOL.....

Good one TS keep it flowing out........

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1