The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2014, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Real story: My MILF Japanese teacher

Bros, thought I'd give something before receiving the wealth from others

This is a real story from about a year ago, which involved an unlikely series of meet-ups with my former Japanese language teacher, who first taught me as a kid. What followed was a sexual odyssey of adventures which still simmer today.

I'm a 28 year old guy, Michael (name changed), mixed Eurasian background with Japanese mom and Half Malay/Half European dad. From age 5-14 I attended Japanese language class in addition to my usual schooling.

From age 13-14, I was receiving tuition from Mrs. Yuko Suzuki (name changed) who was good friends with my parents through different Japanese cultural events and gatherings. Her husband worked for a Japanese company but was often away on travel so she would spend her free time teaching Japanese as an expat wife. I never really thought of her as a sex object back then (the idea of a "MILF" still not known to me at 12, 13!) but I used to attend class 3 times a week at our place until my family moved to KL. She was always well dressed in expensive dresses and heels, 5'5 in height with light brown hair, petite but lovely body, and often wore her sunglasses atop her head (a detail I remember). For a very close lookalike of her now, click here.

Fast forward 15 years, I'm living and working in Singapore, just broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years. My bros and I had done the KTV, bmd, massage scene for a while and I thought to myself, let me see what else is out there. My sexual imagination turned to more creative stuff - orgies, swinger parties, meeting up with couples... something different. I started looking up online ads and I saw one that caught my attention: "Mixed Couple, mid-40's, looking for straight, attractive younger guy to watch us make love" ... I said, interesting, it's different, I had a thing for older ladies having worked for a few hot, older bosses at my bank.. so I said, what the heck, let me watch. The idea of being a voyeur turned me on.

to be contd..... bros / campers, any feedback welcome..
Old 14-03-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
wolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Real story: My MILF Japanese teacher

Nice intro. Pls carry on bro.
Old 14-03-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
happyfamily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping!!!!
Old 14-03-2014, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sweetboy99000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,
camping for more juices
Old 14-03-2014, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
wilson80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 14-03-2014, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 11
massage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

setting up camp
Old 14-03-2014, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Japanese Milf one of my favorite, pitching my tent for the next instalments!!

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 15-03-2014, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Jia you...bringing popcorn...Nom Nom Nom

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 15-03-2014, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Real story: My MILF Japanese teacher

Pitching Camp too........
Old 15-03-2014, 04:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Hasan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Real story: My MILF Japanese teacher

interesting epilogue... Waiting for more....
Old 15-03-2014, 04:36 AM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Real story: My MILF Japanese teacher

I signed my email with my real first name, and I get a reply back immediately from the guy :

His Email: "Hello, Are you Japanese? My partner is Japanese."

I replied to say I'm SGP but have a Japanese first name name.

He replied back with photos of them both with the faces blurred out - "do you like her?" I had to admit the lady's body looked very attractive. He went on "you sound intelligent and from your physical description, good looking. Since you have some Japanese, my girl is willing to take a risk and meet you for drinks. We're both straight. If we click, great, if we don't, we can all agree to move on. Is that ok? "

My reply: "Your partner looks very attractive. (trying to play it cool although at this moment I was a little excitable at the prospect of meeting and watching a hot couple) ... sure, let's do drinks. And if it works out, let's head to a hotel nearby. How does that sound?"

Him: "Great. Send me a Whatsapp to 8______. I'll book a room.

Me: "Ok, message sent. How about next Friday night? I have a work dinner and dance till about 10pm at a hotel on Orchard" Shall we meet around there. And what are your names?

Whatsapp back from him: My name is John and hers is Yuko. Let's meet for drinks at TAB on Orchard Road. Come up to the bar, we will be sitting at a booth. Text me if you can't find us.

Me: Ok, cool.

I was a little nervous simply at the prospect of just meeting a couple, knowing I might be watching them fucking later. What if they were weird? What if I met someone I knew from work, or friends or family? How would I introduce them? At my work event, I could think of nothing but the meeting and also of the Japanese lady he had sent me a photo of. A short thought crossed my mind, "what if I know the lady?" .. but I had been working outside of SGP for a long time, so I quickly banished the thought.

So 9:45pm, Friday night looking forward to my 10pm meeting down the road. I leave my work dinner and dance thing at the St Regis, telling my work colleagues I have a "family thing" to attend. Everyone trying to keep me at the event, "drink more, lah, etc" but I've got a lot of positive nervous energy about the meeting. I feel pretty good, a little high from the fancy wine and dressed in a black suit and tie. At least I'll make a good impression on the couple, and hey if it doesn't work out, I might just pick some chio thing up looking like I did

Whatsapp from John: We've arrived. I'm in a white shirt and jeans, Yuko is in a tight black dress and boots.

Me: Sounds hot. Almost there.

I take the escalator from the street up to the bar, sort of a nervous anticipation like heading up to the heavenly gates. I walk up, look around....
Contd..
Old 15-03-2014, 04:56 AM
Samster

"....................
Old 15-03-2014, 05:15 AM
Samster

I take the escalator from the street up to the bar, sort of a nervous anticipation like heading up to the heavenly gates. I walk up, look around. The bar is pretty loud with a live indie band playing and a lot of younger, skater-type dressed people on the dancefloor. but I look up to a corner booth facing the stage and see an older (around early 50's) ang mo guy and a stunning Japanese MILF in black. She was in a tight sleveeless dress, black skirt and two inches above her knee and boots. Check this pic out for an approximation here

I walk over - I don't initially recognize the lady, perhaps more struck by how hot she looks:

"John? Yuko? Is that you?"

J: "Hello Michael, yes it's us" Grab a seat. We have a bottle of red wine if you'd like a glass"

Me: Oh, yeah, sure. (Still eyeing Yuko, who looked stylish, sophisticated, intellectual and yes, sexy, very similar to the photo above).

Y: Hello Michael, nice to meet you. She looks into my eyes, and immediately I recognize her as I shake hands. It had been more than 13 years and of course I had changed quite a bit during those years! Her hand rested in mine, a little longer than usual. I nervously begin to think, is this "Mrs Yuko" .. friend of my parents? And what about her husband"?

My thoughts were interrupted by John

J: You seem like a very succesful guy Michael. We thought it was a little kinky to meet in a public place, perhaps fool around a little here. Yuko gets very playful when she's tipsy.

I noticed Yuko was glowing red already, smiling wide. We were in a booth with wraparound benches - Yuko was at the head of the table, in between John and I, who were on either side. She had her left hand in John's lap, on his thigh, her other hand still hadn't released mine.

Me: Well (nervously trying to speak over the loud music) .. well that sounds, very, umm, fun. So umm, are you two, married? Or umm .. (I was still trying to figure out if this really was my old Japanese teacher)

Yuko (in a very soft pitch Japanese, kawaii girl accent) : Oh you are so cute Michael. My marriage ended two years ago. My husband went back to Japan and I stayed here since I am a language teacher. John and I are friends.

And how about you? A handsome boy like you must be married or have a girlfriend?

Me: (nervous as I now knew it was "Mrs. Suzuki").. no, I recently broke up with my last girlfriend. But hey, I have all kinds of girls chasing me now!

Y: Well isn't that lovely.

She took my hand and placed it on her thigh. I wasn't sure how to proceed as I was only planning on watching these two. A quick, private experiment in being a voyeur was quickly changing. I could feel my cock rustling under my pants as I felt her firm bare thigh under her skirt.. heart beating as wait staff and bar customers walked nearby, but not looking at our corner booth.
Old 15-03-2014, 05:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bearbear86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
I signed my email with my real first name, and I get a reply back immediately from the guy :

His Email: "Hello, Are you Japanese? My partner is Japanese."

I replied to say I'm SGP but have a Japanese first name name.

He replied back with photos of them both with the faces blurred out - "do you like her?" I had to admit the lady's body looked very attractive. He went on "you sound intelligent and from your physical description, good looking. Since you have some Japanese, my girl is willing to take a risk and meet you for drinks. We're both straight. If we click, great, if we don't, we can all agree to move on. Is that ok? "

My reply: "Your partner looks very attractive. (trying to play it cool although at this moment I was a little excitable at the prospect of meeting and watching a hot couple) ... sure, let's do drinks. And if it works out, let's head to a hotel nearby. How does that sound?"

Him: "Great. Send me a Whatsapp to 8______. I'll book a room.

Me: "Ok, message sent. How about next Friday night? I have a work dinner and dance till about 10pm at a hotel on Orchard" Shall we meet around there. And what are your names?

Whatsapp back from him: My name is John and hers is Yuko. Let's meet for drinks at TAB on Orchard Road. Come up to the bar, we will be sitting at a booth. Text me if you can't find us.

Me: Ok, cool.

I was a little nervous simply at the prospect of just meeting a couple, knowing I might be watching them fucking later. What if they were weird? What if I met someone I knew from work, or friends or family? How would I introduce them? At my work event, I could think of nothing but the meeting and also of the Japanese lady he had sent me a photo of. A short thought crossed my mind, "what if I know the lady?" .. but I had been working outside of SGP for a long time, so I quickly banished the thought.

So 9:45pm, Friday night looking forward to my 10pm meeting down the road. I leave my work dinner and dance thing at the St Regis, telling my work colleagues I have a "family thing" to attend. Everyone trying to keep me at the event, "drink more, lah, etc" but I've got a lot of positive nervous energy about the meeting. I feel pretty good, a little high from the fancy wine and dressed in a black suit and tie. At least I'll make a good impression on the couple, and hey if it doesn't work out, I might just pick some chio thing up looking like I did

Whatsapp from John: We've arrived. I'm in a white shirt and jeans, Yuko is in a tight black dress and boots.

Me: Sounds hot. Almost there.

I take the escalator from the street up to the bar, sort of a nervous anticipation like heading up to the heavenly gates. I walk up, look around....
Contd..
Potential2.. Loving it..
Old 15-03-2014, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
Userlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUserlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Omg! Awesome story build HDB here liao!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1