The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future
Milf encounter @ USS

Milf encounter @ USS

(Short story)

Went to USS with family clan last Sunday .. Niece nephews... After a few family rides together at the damn kiddy shit... Decided too lame liao, headed straight for transformers ride.

Waiting time 1hour. But the queue seemed empty.. Decided to try... Walked in... Wah fuck... The queue were all inside.. But the moving along was quite fast.. Slowly, the queue behind me became damn long, I could not see the end.. Was feeling frustrated... Didn't notice who was behind me. After 20 mins of queuing, became dulan... Wanted to go off liao.... Checked the queue behind, don't even know how to exit... Eh, got this lady behind me.. Chinese.. Cute and innocent looking. Wah. Not bad. I scanned her body, wearing this black cotton type top, the material was so thin, collar was a little low showed a hint of cleavage. Her breasts were more than ample, nice cups. She wasn't too short, 1.6m at least, not slim but not fat either... She was wearing a light beige skirt, I think see through as well but couldn't make out her panties.

I stared a bit more, caught a hint of some shades of pink on her shirt. Wah...

Then oh no. I realized I was staring at her. She noticed too. I quickly turned and saw that the queue ahead of me had moved on, there was now a gap.. Quickly make my way forward...

Fifteen seconds later, the milf behind me caught up.. Then suddenly, I felt her behind me...
Old 24-06-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 21
DIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to behold
Re: Milf encounter @ USS

wooo...waiting for more bro !
Old 24-06-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 16
bigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice start.
Old 24-06-2014, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lookingard76 is Cool - loads of Potential

good one, keep it coming
Old 24-06-2014, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 21
BMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bet it's a PRC.
Old 24-06-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah tiong bu is it?
Old 24-06-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Was there last month but no luck, lucky fella. Support here.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 24-06-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

TS,

then did u grab her to one side n fuck her brains out of the living daylights????
Old 24-06-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

That is one hellava rollercoaster ride.

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 24-06-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster

Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

I felt nervous, hoping it wasn't awkward and she didn't see that I was staring...

i could feel her standing closely behind me, we were all packed but still, she was a bit close.. could feel her boobs grazing my back. no exaggeration, i thought i only saw C cups... damn she must be standing really close...

i pretended to jerk my body in frustration to the queue waiting time...

Bingo! I felt her boobs on my back...

sad enough.. the queue in front moved again...

I had to move but this time round i walked much much slower... It wasn't my first time there. I knew still had a long way to go... let's see if the milf gets close again this time..

I putt one hand on my waist and stood with my back leaned backwards a bit more. bingo! she was even closer! I can't describe but i can just feel it..

then the queue had to move along again...

damn!

but the whole cycle repeated a few times. i walk, she follows and stand closely behind me, sometimes i can feel her, sometimes not..

decided to make my move.. i walked and then suddenly i stopped and took a step back...

WAH!! i felt her cups press on my back... I quickly turned and apologize.. i remember that moment i suddenly realize what if she wash't alone...

panicked a little.

'Hey I'm sorry.' I apologized.

'no no, it's ok..' she replied.. 'it's my fault i walked too close to you.'

'it's alright, are you ok? you look pale.' i asked randomly...

'yup. just feel a bit dizzy from the queuing..' she replied.

wah! what luck! i saw my chance...
Old 24-06-2014, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
That is one hellava rollercoaster ride.
who is busty kim?
Old 24-06-2014, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
theHerring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardstick15by5 View Post

wah! what luck! i saw my chance...
WA what's the chance? Can't wait for TS to describe how he managed to cup the cups and shake away her friends!
Old 24-06-2014, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quickly guide her out and check-into HARD-ROCK hotel for some rest and of course .......literally pressing her naked.....
Old 24-06-2014, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 13
igor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of light

Camping for more.
Old 24-06-2014, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 15
nichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find better

camping for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1