The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future
Re: Milf encounter @ USS

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=19564805

Take a look at what this user said.

PUT HAND ON HER SHOULDER ALSO NEED TO BLUFF??

Like seriously?

Worst part is, is someone with power level 12 to zap me 6 points... Which could most probably mean.. some lame fucker who actually PAID on a free forum...

Eh dumb fuck, VIRGIN right? never touch girl before for free right? that's why you find it so hard to believe that one can actually pick up girls in broad daylight.

hello whoever you are? no balls leave name. Did I even ask for points in the first place?? Check thoughout the thread la...

Go ahead and use your multiple account and zap. please go ahead... points... oh please.

the only daydreamer here is you, because buying premium is not gonna help you break your virginity.

dare to zap, leave you fucking big balls name.

PUSSY
Old 25-06-2014, 09:54 PM
Samster

Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Bro sky, thanks for the up.. you are really efficient. but not necessary, thanks anyway.
Old 25-06-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 11
infectious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfectious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfectious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfectious is a living Saint! - you won't find better

power sia i see all these stories here but no such good thing happen to moi before
Old 26-06-2014, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
Broxson18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for sharing bro
Old 26-06-2014, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Relax bro. U got so many points....abyway these points cant change ntuc voucher.... just got 200 points good enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardstick15by5 View Post

Like seriously?

Worst part is, is someone with power level 12 to zap me 6 points... Which could most probably mean.. some lame fucker who actually PAID on a free forum...

Eh dumb fuck, VIRGIN right? never touch girl before for free right? that's why you find it so hard to believe that one can actually pick up girls in broad daylight.

hello whoever you are? no balls leave name. Did I even ask for points in the first place?? Check thoughout the thread la...

Go ahead and use your multiple account and zap. please go ahead... points... oh please.

the only daydreamer here is you, because buying premium is not gonna help you break your virginity.

PUSSY
Old 26-06-2014, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

hi hardstick,

dun care la. u got so many supporters here, dun worry n get too bother by tat dumbfucked!

please continue...
Old 26-06-2014, 08:57 AM
Samster

NO NEED TO UP ME... JUST SHARING. IF DON'T LIKE THE STORY

JUST FUCK OFF

then.... the queue had to move again.. she moved... her wonderful firm butt leaving the tip of my cock head...

she got me aroused liao... shit... balls taken control over brain...

as i approached her to join up the queue... i knew what i was gonna do... shit.. damn scared.. what if she reacts differently..

decided to be careful.

once again, i put my hand on her shoulder gently... (just shoulder touching... not like boob grab or finger her.... so really, this is nothing spectacular thus needing to bluff..)

'Hey are you feeling ok?' showed some concern when actually is testing her resistance to my touch...

she did not resist... 'hey thanks. i'm ok. just a bit dizzy.'

alright... here goes my chance!

I took a step forward.... WAH HEAVEN!.. i pressed half of my cock onto her bum...

"hey.. rest on my tummy. it's very big very comfortable de.. haha' i joked to ease the tension to make her feel non threatened.

she actually giggled and i felt her leaned backwards... too bad la.. my tummy is preventing more of my cock press on her bum... but nonetheless.. it felt SHOIK!

my hand was still on her shoulder.. could feel the strap of her bra..

then the queue moved again... for the next 15 minutes of the remaining queue.. she used my tummy as a cushion, while my penis used her amazing butt as a cushion as well. we didn't chat much as she was supposedly unwell...

when it was about our turn to take the ride.

'hey do you mind if you sit with me?'

(guess who initiated the question)
Old 26-06-2014, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

simple and nice story
Old 26-06-2014, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 26-06-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

She did, because you seems very gentleman to her.
Keep writing bro, dont bother too much about being zapped.
Old 26-06-2014, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 20
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of

Cool encounter. I went a few times also Bo see pretty girl
Old 26-06-2014, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Nice story....Upz you
Old 26-06-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chenip5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
[SIZE="5"]
'hey do you mind if you sit with me?'

(guess who initiated the question)

I think you said it so that you can eat toufu. Haha.
Old 27-06-2014, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Milf encounter @ USS

Real or fiction?...never mind; just an enjoyable read.
Looking forward to even steamier parts soon. Keep it up TS; and some well deserved points for u....
Old 27-06-2014, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
romeolin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it is ppl like this that make sharing go down in sbf. i got zapped a few times too for sharing my stories too, even got me under moderation for a period.

props to you bro for sharing your story. even if it is fiction also no reason to zap ppl.

Quote:

Like seriously?

PUSSY

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1