The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2016, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L20H45 - House of Honey

wah, Xiao niao so lethal, better quick try her

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 23-05-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Highlights

My very recent 3 bonks with different experience:

Meng Meng 1803
Looks: 8/10 - she is very pretty and fair, and has this innocent girl looks, someone whom you want to bring home to show mum and dad and this is my wife. Her smile is charming and from a certain angle, she looks like Fann Wong.
Boobs: 6.5/10 - her breasts is natural, soft but not big. A plus B, I am usually not good in the measurements.
Body: 7/10 - her body still is proportional, just like a nice girl in the street, not fat, and not thin, and shapely.
Services: 7/10 - non commando, more normal service, Catbath, BBBJ, and FJ
GFE: 7/10 - we known each other for some time, have some chemistry. We do kiss and petting like lovebirds, but she not so keen on tongue fights.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 - her BBBJ is patiently performed, nice soft licks which I love, sensual and wonderful.
FJ: 8/10 - just thinking I am riding Fann Wong already giving me a great kick. Her pussy is nicely maintained with trimmed hair. She is lubricated enough after a short cunnilingus. She squirmed with shiok esso when I inserted my tool into her and start to pump in missionary position.
Overall: 7.5/10 Good, still can RTF. Nice girl to bring home type

DanDan 2831A
Looks: 7.5/10 - she is like a sports beauty queen, slightly tanned, but good looking. Her outlook gives you the youthful outgoing girl feel
Boobs: 7.5/10 - nice b cups on a very slim lady and all natural and soft. Good
Body: 7.5/10 - sporty, tall look, really someone you want to bonk when you see her either front or back view. She also knows this and sometimes wears a sports bra for work. That time, she wore a nice dress that shows a nice figure.
Service: 7.5/10 - she is sauna experienced, and will be able to perform in the shower, on bed, Catbath, AR, other menu items practical for GL,BBBJ
GFE: 7/10 - as a newbie she is picking up quickly. Her first session with me she could not kiss me, as she felt awkward. Subsequent session, we kissed and slowly indulge like lovers. No tongue fight yet, and I am ok with wet lips kissing. Not sure if she will offer kiss to everyone.
BBBJ: 7/10 - good experience
FJ: 7.5/10 - nice experience as she is quite pretty to look at and I like missionary bonk.
Overall: 7.5/10, RTF material, she is more sexy, and more seductive kind of looks. Her services also meet more horny people.

Xiao Niao 2045
Looks: 7/10 - she is those petite kind of girl, which is aligned with her name. Her facial features is sharp and pretty too, with certain angles looking like Carmen Lee Ruo Tong. She is fair as well.
Boobs: 6.5/10 - not big, but natural and fair and soft
Body: 7/10 - petite girl, 1.55m tall, nice fair and shapely
Service: 8.5/10 - she is someone who loves sex. Really a commando. Her actions starts in the shower where she does cat baths on backs, ears, and she uses her hands cleverly to stimulate your ass and Dick using soap. On bed, she frenches, tongue fight, and does a very good job in seducing you. I was so horny after her services. She keeps asking me to go down and lick her, as she loves that. When I was pumping her, she wants to slow down and enjoy fully the intercourse sex, which she does not want you to come too early.
GFE: friendly but too commando for me to feel much GFE.
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 great.
Overall: 8/10 great for people who'll prefers commando. I will rtf whenever I need the pure animal kind of sex
Old 26-05-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Onetwo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Highlights

My very recent 3 bonks with different experience:

Meng Meng 1803
Looks: 8/10 - she is very pretty and fair, and has this innocent girl looks, someone whom you want to bring home to show mum and dad and this is my wife. Her smile is charming and from a certain angle, she looks like Fann Wong.
Boobs: 6.5/10 - her breasts is natural, soft but not big. A plus B, I am usually not good in the measurements.
Body: 7/10 - her body still is proportional, just like a nice girl in the street, not fat, and not thin, and shapely.
Services: 7/10 - non commando, more normal service, Catbath, BBBJ, and FJ
GFE: 7/10 - we known each other for some time, have some chemistry. We do kiss and petting like lovebirds, but she not so keen on tongue fights.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 - her BBBJ is patiently performed, nice soft licks which I love, sensual and wonderful.
FJ: 8/10 - just thinking I am riding Fann Wong already giving me a great kick. Her pussy is nicely maintained with trimmed hair. She is lubricated enough after a short cunnilingus. She squirmed with shiok esso when I inserted my tool into her and start to pump in missionary position.
Overall: 7.5/10 Good, still can RTF. Nice girl to bring home type

DanDan 2831A
Looks: 7.5/10 - she is like a sports beauty queen, slightly tanned, but good looking. Her outlook gives you the youthful outgoing girl feel
Boobs: 7.5/10 - nice b cups on a very slim lady and all natural and soft. Good
Body: 7.5/10 - sporty, tall look, really someone you want to bonk when you see her either front or back view. She also knows this and sometimes wears a sports bra for work. That time, she wore a nice dress that shows a nice figure.
Service: 7.5/10 - she is sauna experienced, and will be able to perform in the shower, on bed, Catbath, AR, other menu items practical for GL,BBBJ
GFE: 7/10 - as a newbie she is picking up quickly. Her first session with me she could not kiss me, as she felt awkward. Subsequent session, we kissed and slowly indulge like lovers. No tongue fight yet, and I am ok with wet lips kissing. Not sure if she will offer kiss to everyone.
BBBJ: 7/10 - good experience
FJ: 7.5/10 - nice experience as she is quite pretty to look at and I like missionary bonk.
Overall: 7.5/10, RTF material, she is more sexy, and more seductive kind of looks. Her services also meet more horny people.

Xiao Niao 2045
Looks: 7/10 - she is those petite kind of girl, which is aligned with her name. Her facial features is sharp and pretty too, with certain angles looking like Carmen Lee Ruo Tong. She is fair as well.
Boobs: 6.5/10 - not big, but natural and fair and soft
Body: 7/10 - petite girl, 1.55m tall, nice fair and shapely
Service: 8.5/10 - she is someone who loves sex. Really a commando. Her actions starts in the shower where she does cat baths on backs, ears, and she uses her hands cleverly to stimulate your ass and Dick using soap. On bed, she frenches, tongue fight, and does a very good job in seducing you. I was so horny after her services. She keeps asking me to go down and lick her, as she loves that. When I was pumping her, she wants to slow down and enjoy fully the intercourse sex, which she does not want you to come too early.
GFE: friendly but too commando for me to feel much GFE.
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 great.
Overall: 8/10 great for people who'll prefers commando. I will rtf whenever I need the pure animal kind of sex
Any FR on baby from this house?
Old 26-05-2016, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 20
bear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onetwo View Post
Any FR on baby from this house?
*Don't know about this baby, but 1669* Baby is sexy is a womanly way, tall, curvy but still slim with nice boobs. Like Xiao Niao, she is more on the sexifying side than the GFE side, I find both have great hands and BBBJ, though I personally thing Xiao Niao's deepthroat BBBJ is hard to beat anywhere, let alone in the same house.

I'd RTF both, though if you are looking for super sweet GFE, neither girl mentioned here would be what you want.

(Sorry bros, added part in *asterix* when i realized the poster as refereeing to 2045 baby, who i do not know)

Last edited by bear196; 27-05-2016 at 04:45 AM.
Old 26-05-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Onetwo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear196 View Post
Baby is sexy is a womanly way, tall, curvy but still slim with nice boobs. Like Xiao Niao, she is more on the sexifying side than the GFE side, I find both have great hands and BBBJ, though I personally thing Xiao Niao's deepthroat BBBJ is hard to beat anywhere, let alone in the same house.

I'd RTF both, though if you are looking for super sweet GFE, neither girl mentioned here would be what you want.
Very insightful FR. Thanks bro!
Old 26-05-2016, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L20H45 - House of Honey

Quote:
Baby is sexy is a womanly way, tall, curvy but still slim with nice boobs. Like Xiao Niao, she is more on the sexifying side than the GFE side, I find both have great hands and BBBJ, though I personally thing Xiao Niao's deepthroat BBBJ is hard to beat anywhere, let alone in the same house.

Baby very cute but her catbath and bbbj too much saliva
Old 26-05-2016, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time to this house after reading many fr..
Xiao niao
One of the best bbbj I've yet to try.. thumbs up for her
Actually I normally won't finish so fast .. however her bbbj too good.. for me can French can lick.. cheers
Old 26-05-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn123456 View Post
First time to this house after reading many fr..
Xiao niao
One of the best bbbj I've yet to try.. thumbs up for her
Actually I normally won't finish so fast .. however her bbbj too good.. for me can French can lick.. cheers
is u weak la...haha
Old 27-05-2016, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
is u weak la...haha
Don't like that say leh bro.. actually was quiet strong few years back
Old 27-05-2016, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 20
bear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry guys, my comment was 1669 Baby. Xiao Niao comment stays though, great BBBJ!!!!
Old 27-05-2016, 06:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

If there is no frenching, the girls and the place is a rip off.
Old 04-06-2016, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Have tried Yang Yang and Yiyi from this house, tempted to try Xiao Niao, sounds commando
Old 04-06-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drekman View Post
If there is no frenching, the girls and the place is a rip off.
Since you post here in this thread,you queue up and go try Xiao niao first. Don't come complain here before you try her.
If she don't give u good service, then I think something may be wrong .......... With you
Old 06-06-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

SiSi from this house also quite okay. Usually I dont really enjoy with gal that is not very slim. But she have good GFE to compensate that. Overall I'm quite enjoy. May not rtf soon, but defiantly not regret in spending 150 on her.
Old 06-06-2016, 05:22 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sorry guys, my comment was 1669 Baby. Xiao Niao comment stays though, great BBBJ!!!!
Xiao Niao svc like commando Malaysian wl. Baby is small size but good Svc and easy to carry for stand fuck. She threw saliva from her mouth to my dickhead one feet distance wor. Very PSE!

Sory, I refer to baby from 2045 one. Yang Yang, Xiao Yu Er and YiYi also shiok to bang. All service wl. I always walk out happy happy man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1