The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
hey unfit bro, must share A list with me la....do not follow BG lei!
You must try the 3 of them

Really no horse run
Old 01-04-2016, 12:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Fei Er ...boobs

Sandy...Service

Xia Tian...GFE
Fei San Xia = boobs + service + GFE
Old 03-05-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
feige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

I was waiting at 1606 for Yang Yang, suddenly a beautiful girl came into 1606 with a man (his client), so it was the man to use 1606 room with other house girl.

I asked 1606 OKT and got to know that beautiful girl name is "Na Na" from 1608. And OKT said Na Na is new girl at 1608.

Does anyone know or tried "Na Na" at 1608?

Her face and body is attractive to me. But not sure her service worth the money or not.
Old 22-05-2016, 02:18 AM
Samster

FR – 1608 Fei Er

Recently booked Fei Er trough calling OKT but was told she was booked during my prefer time periods, ok, changed my time schedule to fit for her time, later it turned out it worth a lot.

Entered 1608 for my first time, I like the customer waiting room, can hide and not meet with other customers, as well as with good decoration.

Fei Er showed in front of me and I just noticed I booked a big boobs girl (didn’t expect that big cup).

The significant impressive point before everything – after she led me into room, she guided my hands to move on her body in front of a big mirror, we looked at ourselves in the mirror while standing, I continued touching her and she continued touching me, for 5 minutes, this was the part I felt most girl friend feeling and her eager to eat me. (Not sure she did this for all customers or just with her good mood on that day only)

Debut: December 2015 (around 5 months ago)
Face: 8/10, beautiful and hot, not my type actually, still high score
Body: around 1.60 meter (forgot to ask her exactly), beautiful back curve.
Boobs: C+/D cup, natural, very good touch and grab feeling
Skin: solid (not soft type), not very white color, not very smooth, but still nice to touch
Shower: boobs job massage with my little brother in the middle was unexpected great, I like it.
Cathbath: she used mint water on my back and did cathbath, so I could smell the pleasant mint flavor during this part, smart girl. Her cathbath skill is higher than average/standard GL, I gave 8.5/10.
AR: not tried due to I dislike
Kiss/French: not asked (she looked like to initiate and I didn’t respond, so she didn’t do)
BBBJ: one time in shower and one time on bed, very good
FJ: Flexible, no rush and follow my instructions, very hot when looking from back, made me excited with her ass and thin back waist, most important point – super tight, I have to give 9.5/10 (after FJ, I even felt my little brother got hurt due to she was too tight)

RTF – Yes (due to her boobs and super tight)

My room on that day was with a lot of fish, seems feel near the sea, Fei Er told me this is special room with sea decoration, maybe I was lucky on that day. And Fei Er added some soft music from her mobile, made me feel more pleasant.
Old 22-05-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Natural Born WL @ L16H08

Yuan Yuan @ 1608

Super Good Service from Door Shut till Reopen

She is Really a Natural Born WL

Stands 1.55m with 36B responsive nipples

Clean Shaven Slippery Pussy...YummY DATY

Cloud 9 Tougue Swirling BBBJ

Power Drilling AR...

100% justifying our $150
Old 30-05-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster

FR – 1608 Sandy

Recently booked Sandy by telephone call. Entered 1608 and she was ready for me.

Face: 8/10, with her long hair, her face is like a sexy night club girl, I would never reject this type face (not very young girl type, I like a little matured face)
Body: Around 1.60 meter, normal size body (not short small body type), curve
Boobs: B or B+ cup, natural (I asked her boobs size, she didn’t know, so I used hands to measure), very soft and very enjoyable by holding and grabbing them. I played them nearly all the time.
Skin: not white color, very smooth
Cathbath: firstly from my front and with short time BBBJ, then backside cathbath, slowly and sensitive, good part
French: I requested during FJ and she did. Very good french.
BBBJ: Her BBBJ style is slow and soft, made me excited (but not too excited to come), 1 time during cathbath, 1 time on bed (she didn’t do BBBJ in shower for me). And she sucks my balls very well. For entire BBBJ part, I have to give high score 9/10.
FJ: Flexible and listened to my instruction about positions. Wet all the time. In the last part, she requested to do cowgirl, then she rode me (some different skill cowgirl than other girls) while she was on top, this is the most enjoyable part when I requested french, she frenched me while doing cowgirl and I came. Quite happy. I give very high score 9.5/10 for this part.

RTF – Yes (due to her soft BBBJ and french during FJ cowgirl)

She used perfume behind her ears, can smell if near her enough. She looks like very good at choosing clothes, during my visit, she was wearing light coffee color inside and light black color outside, more attractive than other girls’ pure black, white or red color.
Old 04-06-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster

FR – 1608 Xia Tian

Recently entered 1608 and asked OKT who is Xia Tian, OKT indicated the red dress girl with big boobs, I saw her face is acceptable, said ok and took her

When entered into room, she began to ride on me with our clothes still on (this was our first time to know each other), I kept saying I was dirty due to hot weather and sweat, she said didn’t mind. Then we touched each other heavily and of course my little brother became hard, then we took off our clothes and she grabbed my little bother to lead me to the shower room.

Debut: 7-8 months ago
Face: 7.5/10, not very beautiful type, but won’t reject and it is pleasant looking
Body: 1.52 meter as she told me, short small body type
Boobs: at least C cup without clothes, natural, very soft, she told me she actually doesn't know her cup size, then I used my hands to measure. I give 9.5/10 very high score.
Tummy: not clearly see any tummy (only a little if checking carefully), flat type
Skin: not white color, very smooth and soft, I give 9/10 high score for her top level skin
Cathbath: Slow and good feeling
Painting: not tried due to I dislike
Kiss/French: one time after shower, one time during cowgirl, passionate french girl
FJ: flexible and listened to my instructions, no rush type, very tight. It looked like she likes missionary position a lot (read from her face).

RTF – Yes (due to her charming boobs and tight FJ)

Other persons’ reports or comments about Xia Tian’s high girlfriend feeling are very true.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
jarred3692 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xia tian. L16H06
A very cute petite size pretty lady. Lot of gf feel.
N
A new Gem found. True commando WL. If your heart is weak. Suggest bring along AED device. Those use to resucitate your heart device.

RTF. Definately yess. Lot of gf feel
Old 13-06-2016, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 10
Uncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Name: Fei Er (1608)
Region: Hunan

Face: 4/5. Nice feature but someone wrote, hers is not natural. I couldn't tell but somehow that tinted my perception.

Hairs : 5/5. Body has no hair at all. Private hair nicely trimmed.

Boobs : 5/5. With clothes and bra, appeared as D. Once bare, C/D. Mildly firm. Again, someone commented not natural, but I couldn't feel the difference. What the hack, just grab and indeed, nice grab. She reacts to caressing and sucking but later laughed claiming ticklish. Boobfuck was given during shower.

Body : 3/5. Thighs, calfs and butt are curvy and in good proportion. Straight legs. 160cm. Would have given her 5/5 if she is taller and slimmer waistline.

Skin : 5/5. Flawless, fair, clear complexion and smooth. From face, to neck, to upper body, bump, and legs. Bro Feige, her skin is smooth, you need to update your FR.

French: Yes

Catbath: Yes but I skipped.

Attitude : 5/5. She was humble even though her business is No.1 in her house. I waited 1 hour for my turn. She groomed my mood upon entering the room, that's why no need catbath.

BBBJ : 4/5. She started with SOP then ended with deep throat twice. In between, I shall leave it your imagination. All Bros, don't be too excited, deep throat for 0.5 second only. 

House: Waiting area very discreet and provided with TV. The best waiting area I've seen in GL thus far. Was given a hot and sterilised facial towel upon seated. The room is also the best deco I've seen in GL. I repeat, these are my personal encounter, not comparing to all the houses in GL, as I only visited a fraction of it. 

RTF: Yes. She was tight, Bro Feige was right.

Got zapped 3 times by writing true FR in previous bonk, so, pls up my points if you find this FR useful, regardless you will visit her or not.
Old 17-06-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
jarred3692 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xia tian. L16H08
Make a mistake on the hse on my last feedback. Today went back to rtf her. Then realise the mistake lolll.

2nd visit. More GFE , the more you look, the more pretty she get. One thing good abt her. Not a time watcher. Even thought i mati very fast. She still accompany me for the whole hr hugging and chatting. True blue lady commando.. shiokkk.

My best bonk for year 2016 as at to date
Old 17-06-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarred3692 View Post
Xia tian. L16H08
Make a mistake on the hse on my last feedback. Today went back to rtf her. Then realise the mistake lolll.

2nd visit. More GFE , the more you look, the more pretty she get. One thing good abt her. Not a time watcher. Even thought i mati very fast. She still accompany me for the whole hr hugging and chatting. True blue lady commando.. shiokkk.

My best bonk for year 2016 as at to date
thats good....sign of a good wl.....worth the FR here
Old 26-06-2016, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
boleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr on Xia Tian
After reading recommendation from brudders here.. walk into 1608 and ask for Xia Tian. Shes avaliable and here it goes..
A petite girl with ever ready smile greeted me.
After she sign in.. came to me.. hold my drinks and lead me to the room with the fish tank. Haha.. felt like i am going to the east sea.
Once door close... i'ved got the most unforgettable experience in my life.
At first when brudders here wrote about commando.. i got no clue what they meant... and now... i finally understand!!!
Never have i met a lady that is so so so horny!! So so so wild in bed!!! This girl need sex... she love sex... and she got really high sex drives.. basically.. she provides all the usual service we expect of cat 150 service.. she french wildly... she wash u up clean and make sure you are already rock hard in the bathroom.
She is petite but... she have one of the most beautiful headlights i have seen.. c cup.. pink nipples.. ohhh... natural!!!
On bed... folks... you better have good stamina to keep up with her... she is really wild!!!
She responses to all my touches and me painting her clean shaven abalone kick start her commando services... wah lau... for a moment i scare i cannot satisfied her... all pattern i can think of came out... we made love so wild and passionate that i never though i could... mind blowing... finally made her came... and i proceed to my final thrust... release all inside her with condom of cos... drained... and knock out by her sex demands...
This is the first time i felt so tired... told her next time before i visit her... i need tonic and need to keep myself fit.. else sure cannot satisfied her.. and she replied cos its our first meeting.. she did not show hand... wah piang... faint!!!
Really enjoyable and really unforgettable experience!
Will train up for the next mission... now i understand why brudders call her commando... and best thing is.. she is a chio one with good attitude...
Old 26-06-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold

WL: FEI ER
House: 1608

Looks - 7/10

White see through top protruded her already round and huge Tits. Introductions to body before we exchange names. Stripped her naked quickly, nice shaven pussy for licking, spread her legs wide and opened me to her really quickly. Her tits are 36DD i guess, thats what i gather from her!

Body - 9/10

She has no tattoos on her body slightly on the plus side but service and attitude more than makes up for what could be a minus for her. Though i must say slim and petite she might have lesser to compensate for. Get it?

Shower - 8/10

Brought my soap for the party, hygiene purpose, stood behind me and rubbed me down like a little baby, she also put her hands down my ass and grabbed my balls by surprise and gave me a little hand job to get me up from behind. Thats new! Don't stop baby i want more keep the hand job going.

Tits - 9/10

36DD well at least thats what she said, she has chest pillows a great soft place to rest the head on purpose or after some tired sex! she really doesn't mind. I told her girls with big breasts don't have nice ass while those without nice tits have super sexy ass. She is clearly the former.

BJ - 8/10

Capped me and performed the BJ, she is nice and sweet and slow as requested by me. She prefers the fast and furious BJ which i know is her favourite. she can go balls deep if you know what i mean , great suction on the balls from time to time. She knows her way around. I didn't stay with BJ long, the day is young.

Foreplay - 8/10

How comes the foreplay, she sucked my nipples i sucked her nipples. Little shy on the french at first but she came around. Spoke more french with a little bit of english, she was holding back a bit. licked her sensitive labia, sucked it from her body like no tmr. She was very responsive and wanted more. She is becoming wet. Time to fuck

FJ - 9/10

Firstly missionary as its the most common position when she is lying down. moaned and scream like a girl whose pussy is being squeezed. loved the look of her tits bouncing on her from my view. Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl was next, she is a cock lover, climbed up really quick and kept pounding herself. She was begging for a doggy and i full filled her request. Common baby spanking her ass in my favourite and last position as she took my dick the whole way in. i climaxed on her ass after pulling out and removing my durex.

Service - 9/10 (Overall)

She is an awesome jem, i have to say may not be the great looker of the house, but looks arnt shit. I am not a bot or do i give two fucks about some bullshit forum points or haters.

Give her a shot if you trust, if you dont fuck off, i dont have time to entertain Cya!
Old 07-07-2016, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 15
kevinktong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykevinktong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just try her (Fei Er) yesterday,she is not those normal WL, one of the angpais,7 months in Sin, after I came out, another bro was next in line.

Looks : 8/10
Breast: 9/10 firm
Skin: Fair
Service: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10 Sluppery water sounds with occasionally deep throat
69 Daty: No smell,delicious,not much hair,abalone is nice not those flappy type
Catbath: sprayed listerine then use tongue to lick all over body
AR: Good
Shower: use my hands to cupped her breasts while I was behind her, it was heaven! Then knee down to BBBJ with CFM looks.
FJ: After 69, she lay missionary for me and unloaded on her while frenching at the same time licking her big melons!
Svc: GFE,hugged after action
RTF: Yes
Old 16-07-2016, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Sunday81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Fei er. Ytd night wanna book her at 7pm but one of our bro booked her alr so made it 8pm. still an angpais i assume.

Looks : 9/10 (my type)
Breast: 9/10 (C cup and firm)
BBBJ: 8/10 (suction is nice)
69: 9/10 (No smell, we battled each other and i made her come. :P)
Catbath: 8/10 (feels good)
AR: (opt out)
Shower: 8/10 (She is pro active, took my hand and squeeze her boobs)
FJ: 9/10 (After 69, she cowboy on meand i squeeze her boobs like no tmr. After that finished with doggy style, she loves it)
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Why not?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1