The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: L16h51

About Qian Qian....i heard that she is more or less a pure gfe wl...not so much into service...so those looking for service should probably look elsewhere.

According to my friends...the other GFE girls at 1651 is qian qian, bao bao and ah jiao...both are quite tall and not bad lookers. The service providers should be An An, Xiao Ya and Ling Zi.

Newbies:
Biao mei looks like a demure, petite and cute syt but not sure about her service

Xiao Yu has pleasant sweet looks, tall with long slim legs and slim figure but abit big bone. considered good service for a newbie and gfe is high.

-anonymous contributor
Old 31-05-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16h51

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post

Worth $150 ?
Actually to justify our spending of 150 depends on individual feeling cum understanding with the WL

Lets say some Bros enjoying Pretty Face

Some like Nice Figure...Big BooBs with Pink Nips and Pussy

Some loves GFE which OC at home not providing at all cos OC only Fuck on your Face everytime anywhere

Some go for Commandoes and SEALs

But Most will prefer all of the above...Perfect 10 Whores

But then where to find such NICE Lady huh

So to me...as long as she made you a KING during the session will do

0.02 cents worth of comment from Floppy Joe...Old Fat Ugly Man

PS...i always know where i stand infront of GL whores and i have no harding feelings against any WL whom reject or shortchange me
Old 31-05-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Actually to justify our spending of 150 depends on individual feeling cum understanding with the WL

Lets say some Bros enjoying Pretty Face

Some like Nice Figure...Big BooBs with Pink Nips and Pussy

Some loves GFE which OC at home not providing at all cos OC only Fuck on your Face everytime anywhere

Some go for Commandoes and SEALs

But Most will prefer all of the above...Perfect 10 Whores

But then where to find such NICE Lady huh

So to me...as long as she made you a KING during the session will do

0.02 cents worth of comment from Floppy Joe...Old Fat Ugly Man

PS...i always know where i stand infront of GL whores and i have no harding feelings against any WL whom reject or shortchange me
yup...agree with what you said.....different people want different things for their money
Old 02-06-2016, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 17
funfounder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunfounder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunfounder is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This House just being renovated last month.
So now the siting area n waiting area had changed.Now it look more class, nice n coolsy with the new lights n setting. While u r choosing or waiting for the girls,the feeling is quite nice n relaxing.

Inside the rooms, lightings,settings n bed is very comfortable,really makes u feel u r having an affair with someone in it.So with the choice of yr girls in the room,really do enjoy the 1 hr with her.
The best of this house,beside the 10 good service house girls, it had 16 or more rooms.So if u r in a hurry,u never have to wait for rooms during peak hours.

As for the girls,Gordon had intro. them in the preivous pages.
I had try BoBo n Qian Qian, both their looks n services is just as what Gordon had mention. Good n worth trying.

I will provide my FR when I try their new girls.
Old 07-06-2016, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

I went last week and try bao bao.

Sorry for those who support her.

Talk very loud, while banging see her phone.
Her saliva stink..

Heard their working hours per day increase, maybe not enough sleep and hence heaty.
Old 07-06-2016, 01:33 PM
Samster (P)

Aiyo...still can see phone while fj

My impression of her is high gfe.....anyway it is good to see ur fr on her
Old 07-06-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:

My impression of her is high gfe.....anyway it is good to see ur fr on her
Ha.. u heng lor
Old 14-06-2016, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
xx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Broz which girls in this house provide AR
Old 14-06-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24339 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

My first visit to this house - well-renovated with clean rooms. Was greeted with a number of WLs in the waiting area - Qian Qian, Bao Bao, Ling Zhi ? and two others. Was told that Xiao Yu was probably coming out soon - if there is no extension of service time. Decided to wait to try her.

Name - Xiao Yu
Origin - Yunnan, Bai Tribe
Height - 1.68m (barefoot)
Weight - 50 kg
Home Base - L1651

Looks - 7.0/10

She has an overall sweet and pleasant face, with pretty and sparkling double-eyelid eyes, a finely rounded nose with a nice nose bridge, a well-proportioned mouth with white teeth that exudes a nice smile. She has tinted brown/golden long hair.

Body - 7.0/10

Broad shoulders, long body and not the exceeding fair type. Felt a little rough on the butt. Slender long legs which could bend readily during sex in missionary position.

Tits - 6.0/10

A+ size frontal assets with dark brown areola and firm nipples. Would regard this as somewhat disappointing for boobs lover.

Pre-Shower Routine - 3.0/10

Some cuddling of her boobs. No other action ... probably a newbie, no enthusiasm shown.

Shower Action - 6.5/10

She gave me a soapy body-2-body rub in the front and then the back, using her bum and small boobs to good effect. Could make my dick hard. Then she gave a simple bj.

Cat-Bath - 6.5/10

She gave me a boobs and bum rubba on the back. She then licked and cat-bathed me from shoulders to lower back and then later from bum to angle

Ass-Rim - Nil. Does not provide this service.

Pussy Painting - Nil. Did not ask for it anyway.

French Kissing - Nil.

She seems to hint she could french. Perhaps she does not do it for first-timer or perhaps she just wanna play hard to get.

She tried to ask for a small additional fee for this service. (She said the OKT said it was not mandatory and she could negotiate for a token fee. Wow - I thought it is ridiculous to make additional payment for a service which I could get from WLs of many other popular houses. If it is truly taught by the OKT, it does not speak well of this house)

FJ - 5.0/10

Fucked her in the cowride and missionary positions. Without frenching during sex, there is no ecstasy for me.

Attitude - 7.0/10

She has good temperament. No sign of anger. Still spot a smily face readily despite knowing it was not a good experience for me.

RTF - Definitely a NO from me! Not going to test whether she is willing to French for a repeat customer. There are others to try out elsewhere.
Old 14-06-2016, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
xx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried biao mei last week service bad attitude dead also dead fish

Face not bad but cannot this cannot that no kiss nothing everything also cannot

Who is good service here
Old 14-06-2016, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Gordon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGordon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
My first visit to this house - well-renovated with clean rooms. Was greeted with a number of WLs in the waiting area - Qian Qian, Bao Bao, Ling Zhi ? and two others. Was told that Xiao Yu was probably coming out soon - if there is no extension of service time. Decided to wait to try her.

Name - Xiao Yu
Origin - Yunnan, Bai Tribe
Height - 1.68m (barefoot)
Weight - 50 kg
Home Base - L1651

Looks - 7.0/10

She has an overall sweet and pleasant face, with pretty and sparkling double-eyelid eyes, a finely rounded nose with a nice nose bridge, a well-proportioned mouth with white teeth that exudes a nice smile. She has tinted brown/golden long hair.

Body - 7.0/10

Broad shoulders, long body and not the exceeding fair type. Felt a little rough on the butt. Slender long legs which could bend readily during sex in missionary position.

Tits - 6.0/10

A+ size frontal assets with dark brown areola and firm nipples. Would regard this as somewhat disappointing for boobs lover.

Pre-Shower Routine - 3.0/10

Some cuddling of her boobs. No other action ... probably a newbie, no enthusiasm shown.

Shower Action - 6.5/10

She gave me a soapy body-2-body rub in the front and then the back, using her bum and small boobs to good effect. Could make my dick hard. Then she gave a simple bj.

Cat-Bath - 6.5/10

She gave me a boobs and bum rubba on the back. She then licked and cat-bathed me from shoulders to lower back and then later from bum to angle

Ass-Rim - Nil. Does not provide this service.

Pussy Painting - Nil. Did not ask for it anyway.

French Kissing - Nil.

She seems to hint she could french. Perhaps she does not do it for first-timer or perhaps she just wanna play hard to get.

She tried to ask for a small additional fee for this service. (She said the OKT said it was not mandatory and she could negotiate for a token fee. Wow - I thought it is ridiculous to make additional payment for a service which I could get from WLs of many other popular houses. If it is truly taught by the OKT, it does not speak well of this house)

FJ - 5.0/10

Fucked her in the cowride and missionary positions. Without frenching during sex, there is no ecstasy for me.

Attitude - 7.0/10

She has good temperament. No sign of anger. Still spot a smily face readily despite knowing it was not a good experience for me.

RTF - Definitely a NO from me! Not going to test whether she is willing to French for a repeat customer. There are others to try out elsewhere.
Thanks for the FR,
Just to clarify YES Frenching is not Mandatory in my house i dun force my girls to do what they dun wan to do. maybe it fault that i dun FORCE them to FRENCH because my thought are that the girls are HUMANS not SLAVE to this trade. But those who tried her some did get to French. Let put it in a better point of view that asking for extra money was just a way not to reject you straight in the face. (i teach my girls not to reject directly as it's not very good/ might be offensive toward a customer so maybe they try to give excuses some in a good way some in a bad way.)
Imagine there is a girl who have really bad breath who want to french you but you get turn off from that how do you reject her??? Tell her directly she have bad breath? Wouldn't it be OFFENSIVE?
I do apologize if what i say is offensive to you.
But please do not accuse me of telling the girls to ask for extra money. As my in house policy there is rules that the girls cannot ask or beg for tips as this will be given if the customer is willing to.
Bros... frenching doesn't need to be handsome or rich. It goes by how the girls feel towards you. I do have some not handsome guys who are really humble and nice towards the girls they do get to French from some but not all.
Old 14-06-2016, 09:33 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe she took face shots to put on her wechat moments

So that she can show how high her customers is while fucking her
Old 14-06-2016, 09:53 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Maybe she took face shots to put on her wechat moments

So that she can show how high her customers is while fucking her
haha....aiyo bro this 1 dun anyhow say...later affected her biz unfairly cause we juz anyhow saying here

i still cant imagine a wl checking her phone during sex....hmm.....must be quite slow speed sex then she can be stable enough to check phone
Old 14-06-2016, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha....aiyo bro this 1 dun anyhow say...later affected her biz unfairly cause we juz anyhow saying here

i still cant imagine a wl checking her phone during sex....hmm.....must be quite slow speed sex then she can be stable enough to check phone
Dont worry...got Image Stabilization Mode

Ha ha ha...just kidding Bro
Old 14-06-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster (P)

lol.......
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1