The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 24-08-2016, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Liverpool team performance cannot depend on Mane alone. Without Mane we are lost????
Old 24-08-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Pool probly fielding 2nd team??

Maybe this is good time for good old Mario to shine??? Maybe a hat-trick???

Mario got no chance to play for Liverpool anymore. His time run out. He is not even on the reserve team .

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69
Liverpool team performance cannot depend on Mane alone. Without Mane we are lost????
Mane gives Klopp and Liverpool another option in attack . But this young lad certainly looks promising among all the other new recruits that arrive in summer . I would have lined up the front line as Mane on the right ; Coutinho in the centre ; Firmino on the left , Sturridge/Origi operating as the lone striker upfront. The only thing I would like to see is more consistency from the team .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 24-08-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
The answer is almost a yes.
We had a full team for Burnley and looked what happened.
Anyway a more clearer picture will form when we face Tottenham this weekend.
Old 25-08-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Burton Albion was more like a non- league team!
Halo! Fyi... Burton won 3 successive promotions from Conference - League 2 - League 1 - Championship. No other teams had ever done that in the history of the English Football.

Liverpool were lucky as Burton kelong last night and fielded their reserve team. They have a small squad and I think Nigel is concentrating his resources on the Championship so it was a lucky break for Liverpool..... I won't be surprised if we get thrashed again at White Hart Lane this weekend.
Old 25-08-2016, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Halo! Fyi... Burton won 3 successive promotions from Conference - League 2 - League 1 - Championship. No other teams had ever done that in the history of the English Football.

Liverpool were lucky as Burton kelong last night and fielded their reserve team. They have a small squad and I think Nigel is concentrating his resources on the Championship so it was a lucky break for Liverpool..... I won't be surprised if we get thrashed again at White Hart Lane this weekend.
So true from a true pool fansee! The truth always hurt! One day hot and another day cold! But I sincerely hope Klopp will prove us wrong! Otherwise it would be another comparison with that football genius! Let's hope pool will at least get 3 pts in the next game! I also hope Klopp will mellow down and be realistic , ego means nothing in the BPL ! Just ask BR!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 25-08-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
..... I won't be surprised if we get thrashed again at White Hart Lane this weekend.
Funnily enough I think the Reds actually stand an even chance(at least) of doing well at White Hart Lane this weekend! I say this because Spurs won't be 'parking the proverbial bus' and the Redmen appear to be more pumped when it comes to playing the bigger clubs.

Fingers crossed I am right
Old 25-08-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 8
Europa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to behold

Mario Balotelli could end his Liverpool nightmare by signing for Swiss Super League side FC Sion.

Liverpool are in talks to offload two of their highest-profile outcasts, with Mario Balotelli and Mamadou Sakho the subject of firm inquiries.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...lotelli-close/

Liverpool EPL fixtures 2017/18
Old 25-08-2016, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong hope that Emre Can's injury is not too serious .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 25-08-2016, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
the Redmen appear to be more pumped when it comes to playing the bigger clubs.
wow bro your this very statement really hit the nail in the coffin and reflects the state that the club has fallen to. In the past there was only the big two and Liverpool was always among them with the scums then slowly it became big three and big four...now the club has fallen to such a level that they are no spoken in the same breathe as the other "big" club
Old 26-08-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Coutinho suffers hamstring injury .

Sturridge not happy at being played on the right wing .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 26-08-2016, 06:36 PM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

With Origi and Coutinho injured I hope Sturridge plays central striker.

Hope the pairing of Matip n Lovren will stand firm.

Left back still ????
Old 26-08-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Funny rumor, Joe Hart wants to join Liverpool
Old 27-08-2016, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Funny rumor, Joe Hart wants to join Liverpool
We should take Joe Hart if he is not too expensive to buy.
Old 27-08-2016, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16967 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He was asked to leave so the fees should be quite minimal and rumored that he is desperate to join pool and even willing to take a paycut unlike those two gorillas !Imho....his standard is more or less like SM!
Old 27-08-2016, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He will be another SM but with English passport.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1