The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What does it mean when DSC sms you to make appointment for your result.

i took a pic of my scrotum. my ball skin there got white spot. last few days they are watery and painful. would you guys able to advise if this is herpes ?

Old 25-08-2016, 02:33 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
i took a pic of my scrotum. my ball skin there got white spot. last few days they are watery and painful. would you guys able to advise if this is herpes ?
I can't tell from the images but I'd like to ask why you went for a Herpes blood test in the first place?

Did you have symptoms that made you suspect that you had the virus?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-08-2016, 03:05 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Does not look like genital herpes to me..

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 25-08-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I can't tell from the images but I'd like to ask why you went for a Herpes blood test in the first place?

Did you have symptoms that made you suspect that you had the virus?
i engaged with paid sex service with a FT girl around 3 months ago. after that last weeks feel worried as my balls starts itching n pain with blister. then i went for std checkup n also opt to screen for herpes. all come back negative except hsv type 1.

previously around 9 months ago i also opt for hsv test but it was negative. but this time it was positive. soo I think i caught it by paid sex
Old 25-08-2016, 03:30 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
i engaged with paid sex service with a FT girl around 3 months ago. after that last weeks feel worried as my balls starts itching n pain with blister. then i went for std checkup n also opt to screen for herpes. all come back negative except hsv type 1.

previously around 9 months ago i also opt for hsv test but it was negative. but this time it was positive. soo I think i caught it by paid sex
I suggest you see a doctor to confirm that the blisters on your scrotum are caused by HSV1.

If they are there is treatment available to suppress outbreaks.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1