The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Rahim4321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to tell if it's a scam?

I posted my ad on Locanto and got this girl pop a msg to me say she saw my ad. Then she say she's interested and able to host. Since I'm inexperienced and surprisingly a virgin she says she will teach me how to do all those saying she's a slut. Then she send photo also not really photo of her instead say her body is similar but she got send voice message and I can verify it's a girls voice with sg English. But she ask me first time why want use cd and why not use skin to skin. Then I say scared disease she say she clean got med check up all say she's a pr here in sg. She 19 so idk if this is a scam or what. So far no money involved just told her when we are available and we set a day and time and she agreed at her house cause parent overseas on that week. How to tell if someone wants to scam or what? Please don't give me funny answer. I really wanted a FWB and if she turns out to be real then hooray but I still need to verify if it's a scam or not.
Old 13-01-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

Re: How to tell if it's a scam?

Now I asked her for a picture of her real body just to verify but she never reply? Scam? Wechat Id is like those super long ones like wxid_5wilgieiwixj etc random random one
Old 13-01-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

I dunno know how old are you...
But given my experience, I would skip

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 13-01-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
I dunno know how old are you...
But given my experience, I would skip
Now she only replies yes only. I think is fake le. Like I said I'm quite young and inexperienced so idk about all these. Sounds to be like a scam
Old 13-01-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
h0tchocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds to me like scam lah bro. Seems too gd to be true. Later u go thr, she take video blackmail u
Old 13-01-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Jus an advice..
Be4 ur small head act over ur big head..
Even prime minister oso told us there is no free lunch in this world.. so basically there is oso no free sex in this world..
Some more go to ppl house.. is a big NO NO.. cos u nvr know how many camera in the room or who will bang in when u r naked..
Old 13-01-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Jus an advice..
Be4 ur small head act over ur big head..
Even prime minister oso told us there is no free lunch in this world.. so basically there is oso no free sex in this world..
Some more go to ppl house.. is a big NO NO.. cos u nvr know how many camera in the room or who will bang in when u r naked..
Thanks bro. I think sounds like a scam cause she sounds like a maid to me. Sounds like Pinoy trying to speak she English. The accent horrible. I also don't want waste my time with this sort of nonsense. Just chiong sua to FL dome 1 liao
Old 13-01-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahim4321 View Post
I posted my ad on Locanto and got this girl pop a msg to me say she saw my ad. Then she say she's interested and able to host. Since I'm inexperienced and surprisingly a virgin she says she will teach me how to do all those saying she's a slut. Then she send photo also not really photo of her instead say her body is similar but she got send voice message and I can verify it's a girls voice with sg English. But she ask me first time why want use cd and why not use skin to skin. Then I say scared disease she say she clean got med check up all say she's a pr here in sg. She 19 so idk if this is a scam or what. So far no money involved just told her when we are available and we set a day and time and she agreed at her house cause parent overseas on that week. How to tell if someone wants to scam or what? Please don't give me funny answer. I really wanted a FWB and if she turns out to be real then hooray but I still need to verify if it's a scam or not.
While sex can be purchased cheaply and legally in this country, why do you go for this kinda shit?
Old 13-01-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
rapier666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapier666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yup, sounds like a scam. I've met some on locanto too. In fact, the girl i mentioned in my warning post sounds similar to your story...

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=678098

Last edited by rapier666; 13-01-2018 at 08:47 PM.
Old 13-01-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12908 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

$50 gets you a Thai or Viet girl who'll blow your brains and make you think you're in love with her!
Old 13-01-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 8
iicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to behold

Hmm sound very scary to me when those msg I read from TS, it's like a vampire asking me for blood then later I turned.
Ask for RAW and medical checked somemore, she/he been doing some homework..

(Still in Waiting Lists)
Old 14-01-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
KupOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If she did not mention anything on $$ or ask you go AXS/7-11 buy anything, then most likely not scam
Old 14-01-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

Maybe some of you may not have heard of the infamous shemale of Sammyboy.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=18045

Legend has it “she” even devirginised a virile young male of his first bj.

Word of caution.. no such free lunch in this world. Paying is definitely safer than hoping.
Old 14-01-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahim4321 View Post
Thanks bro. I think sounds like a scam cause she sounds like a maid to me. Sounds like Pinoy trying to speak she English. The accent horrible. I also don't want waste my time with this sort of nonsense. Just chiong sua to FL dome 1 liao
I would think it’s a maid trying to earn quick bucks. Probably in the employers’ home. As one bro mentioned if they don’t ask you money in advance or to buy gift card or whatever first probably isn’t s scam.

Then again wechat id with long characters typically belong to PRCs. They would entice you to go to a certain location and then, since you already desperate, ask you to buy some gift card or some shit first.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 14-01-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 19
asahi06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyasahi06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
I would think it’s a maid trying to earn quick bucks. Probably in the employers’ home. As one bro mentioned if they don’t ask you money in advance or to buy gift card or whatever first probably isn’t s scam.

Then again wechat id with long characters typically belong to PRCs. They would entice you to go to a certain location and then, since you already desperate, ask you to buy some gift card or some shit first.
That is why I don't use wechat .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1