The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
UOBtrust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Day I lost My Virgin

Awesome story, support for more!
Old 06-09-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Woke up and it was around evening time. dropped W and june a message saying i was going to work again tonight. took a shower and went out to the same place.

hunch told me today something bad will happen. i told ah bee as he arrived and he told them about the bad feeling, we packed up and left the place, upon reaching main road, 2 police car went past us towards the direction of our "hangout" Bee praised me for my luck and awareness. we went to another location and set up our usual stuff and today i wasn't sitting behind the door to do security haha, i was task to do the giving out of cards. wah lao stress. seeing those stacks of money on the table.

bee: do what u can, win lose nvm no stress

me : huh, mai la, i guard door better

bee: they wanna see new hand new face.

me : later l

bee: diam, dun say the words, just give out cards and play.

i calm myself down and started shuffling and giving out the cards. it was a game of si ki pit. 4 cards. smallest point in front biggest points behind. best is 4 of the same or 2 pairs. soon i got hold of the game. not necessary always 9 must be behind. sometimes in front 7 points behind 7 points, also can run. really need to squeeze the brain juice.

slowly i was cheating, haha i dun wanna explain but i won alot that night. bee whispered in my ears sometimes must let them win abit. lol. i did that for like 2 hours and my pile was stacking high, bee took everything and left about 10k and ask the next guy to be the banker.

i followed him to a room where i saw the lady last night, obviously high on drugs and dancing sexily, in the room was another 2 guys higher rank than bee. 3 of them counted the winnings and bee walked over with one small stack.

bee : this 20k is yours, spend wisely. next time dun so obvious

me : orh

guy a : not bad ah, young young know all these tricks

guy b : eh small boy, u like my wife ah, keep looking.

bee : see what? that one is ppl wife

me : huh

shit i was lost. i dunno how to ans.

me : orh no, i errr

guy b : err what? eh bee, u never teach ur gina, steal brother wife is what consequences ah?

me : huh no, bee, i remember this jie jie ytd got come, got give me tips. i just find her familiar. u know me de bee, i got gf liao.

bee : oh ya, ytd ah ming jie got come ma, maybe she give tips then just now he never see her outside la. paiseh bro.

guy b : orh, aiya, see see nvm, she dun gamble, she only deliver drugs and money.

me : orh. yes da ge

guy a and b : here no da ge xiao dii, all brother. ah bee is my cousin also my brother, his problem is my problem. u wan girl u ask ah ming jie intro u but wait for her to wake up, she like to seh one.

me : huh no need la. i wan money more haha. i got gf le.

the mood finally lightened up and guy a came over with another 5k and hand it to me.

guy a : today u pang gang liao. go home rest. bee come, lets go lim

bee : oi, u wanna lim anot

guy b : he got gf one mai la. small boy

guy a : ai mai? ai come

the 4 of us left the place after bee gave some instructions to them. ah ming jie was left alone in the room and we 4 head down to take a cab to some ulu old hotel.
Old 06-09-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 16
leopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to behold

Awesome story. Keep it coming
Old 06-09-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Once reach, we went up second floor, there was a old fashioned ktv lounge with some chinese words i dun understand. a sexy milf swayed her butt as she walked towards guy a. he gave her $100 and she let us to a room. we sat down and each light a cig as a waiter brought in 2 martells and 2 towers of beer. soon the sexy milf came in with 6 other very sexy good looking girls. some from viet some from thai.

they all choose one and left me dunno who to decide.

guy a : just choose la. not nice next batch.

the milf brought them out and shortly came another 5 girls. i just anyhow pick one if not they think i'm too fussy.

after we all got our own girls, the other girls went off and the milf toast a cup to all of us and left the room after dimming the lights. 3 of them wasted no time and their hands were all over the girls. mind was shy like me sitting down looking at them . i tried to broke the silence by raising my cup and drank with her and have a small chat. she was from thai and this is her second day in singapore, i could feel she wasn't really keen on this job. we chit chat more and had a few more drinks. by the time my hands were on her waist,

guy a and b were having their dicks suck by their own girls and bee was still fondling his girls boobs while she was moaning and rocking on his laps.

i felt my girl was uneasy and i excuse myself to the toilet. i went out and ask the milf how much to take the girl home. we nego on the price and i pass her $500 and keep the change, i went back told the girl to take her bag and we are leaving. she shook her head and was reluctant to leave as she did not want to have sex. i assured her i just want her to be happy. she finally took her bag and i told bee i leave first. he gave me the thumbs up as his dick was being suck.

i held her hand and we left the hotel. once at the main road, i pass her $100 asking her to go home. i want to go home and sleep. i did not want sex either. she kissed me and we changed number and she left thanking me.

the reason i wasn't keen was because the lady, ah ming jie was on my mind. time checked, 0030hrs. about 2am then they will close. i took a cab back to the place and went up to the room. she was no longer there. sadly i went back down and sat down at the nearby coffee shop. thinking who was that lady, why was she crying ytd, was she gangraped? why today she still here? why guy b never care about her but so serious when i looked at her. so many questions pondering in my mind.

i litted cig after cig. smoking while i was deep in thoughts.
Old 06-09-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
batorama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome write up. Keep them cumming.
Old 07-09-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

*beep beep*

lady : tank u

me: u r?

lady : tank u no make love wit me. u r gud boy

oh i figured out is just now that lady.

me : no worries. rest well

lady : u rest well 2. me name is amy

me : ok good night amy.

lady : :* ( the kissing emoji in the past haha )

my thoughts went over to ah ming jie. i not sure if i was worried or what. i can't brush her off my mind. what if something bad was happening to her now? i flicked away my cig and lit another one.

uncle : xiao di ai lim mai? ( small boy wanna drink )

me : jit ki calsberg

uncle went off and came back with one bottle of beer. i was sipping on my beer, thinking how can i contact ah ming. what if guy b finds out ? but he is also playing with other girls outside what now. i finished the first cup in one gulp and continue to pour another cup for myself. i might have drank too fast and was a little dizzy. i lit another cig and finish the remaining beer and left the coffee shop.

i was walking along the main road. signs after signs of colorful signboards indicating the numerous drinking place and food stalls. i walked aimlessly till i reached a petrol station and needed to release myself. i went to the toilet and saw 2 ladies knocking on the door outside. both were well dress milf showing their curves.

i ignored them and went in to pee. i could make out from their conversation and i concentrated hard to make sure i didn't hear wrongly.

( from outside) *knock knock*

lady 1 : oi? u ok? why so long?

lady 2 : ah ming, faster, unlock the door

ah ming? oh my, am i thinking what i am hearing? i faster finish my business and went out.

me : hi, did u say ah ming? wearing black top and white short mini skirt

both lady : ya. u know her? who are u?

me : i am mark, ah bee's brother.

lady 1 : ah ming crying and vomiting, say ah keong left her alone

oh so guy b is ah keong.

me : then now how? can bang open the door?

i just worried she do something foolish inside. needa think of a way to get her out before deciding on anything. and female toilets are locked from the inside and only 1 person can borrow the key from the counter. i knock harder on the door and soon heard the door unlock

ah ming came out , saw me and smiled and slumped her body on me, i tried to lift her to standing position but to no avail as a frail and lifeless body is very hard to carry. with the help of the ladies, we managed to board a cab with lady 2 sitting in front and me sitting behind with ah ming and lady 1.
Old 09-09-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Old 09-09-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

a fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 13-09-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 16
leopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to behold

Waiting for more bro! Haha but I'm also busy and not updating my story.
Old 14-09-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, great share and more please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1