The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

I like this article

'Entitled fans of the big boys need to remember what supporting your club means'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...re_Click_Other

This year Manchester United can forget abt being champions... but no matter what I still support them always...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 28-08-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Losing 3-0 at home...

Think the players are to blame and not the manager itself only

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 28-08-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
MichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Losing 3-0 at home...

Think the players are to blame and not the manager itself only
I was stung by the result. No excuse to lose so badly at home.

Let's see if results dun turn then bye to JM. Let's fired Woodward first.
Old 28-08-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCarrick View Post

Let's see if results dun turn then bye to JM. Let's fired Woodward first.
Woodward the money-man won't get fired any time soon. Glazers are laughing to the bank with the stock price breaking records on the NYSE.

http://global.espn.com/football/manc...stock-exchange

I believe the price broke another new high after this article.

So, that leaves Mourinho on the hot seat....

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 31-08-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 22
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of

JM is always st not lt
Anyone dare to bet against the Red Devils next match ? Patience running out
Old 01-09-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
RomeloLukaku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I shall score this week.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeloLukaku View Post
I shall score this week.
Sure or not RL ??...why nowadays u can't score even 1 goal ah ...wat happened ??

Is it the beginning of the end for JM ...his behaviour looks like when he was in his last year with Chelski...the players oso hv to take some of the blame...taking such a high salary but can't even score a goal or win a match...lost even to Brighton ...sigh...if they lose to Burnley in the next match, tat must surely be the end of the Special One

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-09-2018, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

This will be a disastrous year....

1) We have greedy American blood and money sucking owners
2) We have a fucking useless cock sucking Ed Woodward who is more concern about making owners happy rather than bringing glory and silverware to the club
3) We have a frustrated Manager who is losing his marbles and living in days of past glory and fucking up his players individually and in the locker room
4) We have disenchanted and disillusioned players who are confused to the point that they are doubting their skills and ability
6) We have a situation that is cancerous and if not addressed will become terminal

Either Ed goes or Mourinho and best would be the Glazers too.... otherwise, we die-hard MU fans will just have to bite the bullet and watch our team become mediocre and tahan the jibes by L'pool fans...

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 02-09-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I shall score this week.
wow !...not bad, u r true to yr words...good boy...score 2 goals some more ....1st half Man Utd 2, Burnley 0...

Last edited by Rickey; 03-09-2018 at 09:10 PM.
Old 03-09-2018, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
tahan the jibes by L'pool fans...
Sure was a relief to be on a winning start for Man U fans and many more to come again.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
MichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I shall score this week.
Salute you for scoring two goals.
Old 16-09-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Wow, not bad, they beat Watford, a strong team, last nite...2 -1 ...almost drew..DDG their saviour again in the last minute of extra time

Old 23-09-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow, not bad, they beat Watford, a strong team, last nite...2 -1 ...almost drew..DDG their saviour again in the last minute of extra time
Oh no...down to earth again ...drew Wolves 1-1 last nite...This season's champions and runners-up will be MC and Pool

Old 23-09-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Still early days to predict my kawan rickey.
Old 27-09-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

I seriously think Pogba should leave... no 1 is bigger than the team itself...

Giving so much prob nowadays

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1