The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Joshrad is Cool - loads of Potential
Extending a session

Hello all,

Just wanted to ask whether extending means just adding time to the session or do you get one more shot?

For example, $50/30mins, do I top up $30 or $50 and which one means one more shot

A little new here so appreciate the patience.
Old 11-09-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 6
Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Extending a session

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshrad View Post
Hello all,

Just wanted to ask whether extending means just adding time to the session or do you get one more shot?

For example, $50/30mins, do I top up $30 or $50 and which one means one more shot

A little new here so appreciate the patience.
If you go to CAT 50 and you want extend 1 more session mean must pay another $50 lor. Don't have discount even if you extend 10 sessions. And yes, adding another 30 mins and 1 more shot. If you lucky enough some girl allow 2 shot in 1 session . But very rare

Last edited by Yohama; 11-09-2018 at 10:28 PM.
Old 11-09-2018, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

VEry sad to know that 6-8 years ago, getting 2 shots were the norm as long as I have enough in the balls for the 2nd shot, and the girls were more than happy giving 2 proper FJ shots within the $150 session.

Then around 2015-2016, most girls straight up refused 2nd shots, and rare few allowed 2nd shot albeit no FJ but HJ only...

Then nowadays, whenever I ask for 2 shots, all they say is "pay for 1 more full round (ie. $150) and we can do 1 more shot"

ouch
Old 12-09-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
VEry sad to know that 6-8 years ago, getting 2 shots were the norm as long as I have enough in the balls for the 2nd shot, and the girls were more than happy giving 2 proper FJ shots within the $150 session.

Then around 2015-2016, most girls straight up refused 2nd shots, and rare few allowed 2nd shot albeit no FJ but HJ only...

Then nowadays, whenever I ask for 2 shots, all they say is "pay for 1 more full round (ie. $150) and we can do 1 more shot"

ouch
What you said is true for today’s $150 WLs. Rarely, you may find one willing to allow double shots and she would tell you no normal services but only shower and fj.
Old 12-09-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sams11 View Post
What you said is true for today’s $150 WLs. Rarely, you may find one willing to allow double shots and she would tell you no normal services but only shower and fj.
Yes, I feel very saddened and filled with regrets that during the time when I was really active in GL (2010-2016) i didn't RTF the gems that I had. To be fair, during that period we were thoroghly spoiled with excellent choices, especially around 2010-2012 (my personal golden age) with the likes of Jenny 1654a, Lu Lu 1654a, Lu Lu WH12, Qiu Xiang 2038, Jia Yi 2047, Mikione 2043, and so many other crazy gems.. I spent a truly obscene amount of money for a boy in his teens that time. Damn...

Bros might say that the golden age is before that during the "heyday of the Malaysian WLs", but then again I was only starting out at end 2009 during my O level year, so I was basically too young to experience the era before that.

Now that I have seen the "new GL", and then experienced cheonging overseas, especially in the neighboring countries, damn I think we should really cherish the time we have in GL, lest we regret when things change for the worse
Old 18-09-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
... the golden age is before that during the "heyday of the Malaysian WLs", but then again I was only starting out at end 2009 during my O level year, so I was basically too young to experience the era before that. ...
Don't mean to rub salt in your wound but you did miss out quite a bit on Malaysian WLs ... IMHO the current WLs in GL cannot compare to them ...

What to do?? only hope they can bring back what is in the past.
Old 20-09-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lulu 1654a 👍🏻
Quote:
Yes, I feel very saddened and filled with regrets that during the time when I was really active in GL (2010-2016) i didn't RTF the gems that I had. To be fair, during that period we were thoroghly spoiled with excellent choices, especially around 2010-2012 (my personal golden age) with the likes of Jenny 1654a, Lu Lu 1654a, Lu Lu WH12, Qiu Xiang 2038, Jia Yi 2047, Mikione 2043, and so many other crazy gems.. I spent a truly obscene amount of money for a boy in his teens that time. Damn...

Bros might say that the golden age is before that during the "heyday of the Malaysian WLs", but then again I was only starting out at end 2009 during my O level year, so I was basically too young to experience the era before that.

Now that I have seen the "new GL", and then experienced cheonging overseas, especially in the neighboring countries, damn I think we should really cherish the time we have in GL, lest we regret when things change for the worse
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1