The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 09-08-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
recce a few times g3 busy only saw g1g2.
g1 cheerful g2 chiobu... fuc chiobu first..
g2 looks 8...closeup in room nicer than tank.. reminds me of some tcs chiobu
bod boobs.. 8..ard 165 slim fair like chinese ..guud body.. soft boob technology in hcm now as gud as real
service... ok a few pecks nia
rtf... not sure if rtf can get better .. but like her body .
shower comeout saw g3 juz out... looks petite n very chinese looking... immediately taken by a walk in bro.
20th heard got 6 7newbie....
time to try my luck with the vietbus again

So fast conquer a few in the house liao lol
Old 09-08-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
So fast conquer a few in the house liao lol
u stil havnt given up cat5 ah
Old 10-08-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
u stil havnt given up cat5 ah
I already few weeks cd period liao lol
U see me no new fr
Old 10-08-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
I already few weeks cd period liao lol
U see me no new fr
secret mission ma... how can say...

got bro ask abt viet hse...
all viets are cat50 house n they operate juz like thais.
language.. more incline to speak chinese than eng... but they can speak a bit of eng.
service... depends on luck. juz like thais... i had horrible service n oso excellent services...eg ex g18 2041...wild ger...not lose to 843 ex g19 but way prettier n S shape..went back after juz 2 3 months.

juz go try 3 or 4 of the same hse..then u can guage house service std. atm...i think 2041 is top among the viet hses... not sure if the incoming 2038 wil pose a challenge

Last edited by bonkning; 10-08-2018 at 06:11 PM.
Old 11-08-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
secret mission ma... how can say...

got bro ask abt viet hse...
all viets are cat50 house n they operate juz like thais.
language.. more incline to speak chinese than eng... but they can speak a bit of eng.
service... depends on luck. juz like thais... i had horrible service n oso excellent services...eg ex g18 2041...wild ger...not lose to 843 ex g19 but way prettier n S shape..went back after juz 2 3 months.

juz go try 3 or 4 of the same hse..then u can guage house service std. atm...i think 2041 is top among the viet hses... not sure if the incoming 2038 wil pose a challenge
no secret mission la... think the last gal i tried in GL was 670 G1

WH54 i go one time really scared liao lol

maybe i no chemistry with the viet gals
all those i tried in GL very low gfe, service wise some ok some cui
will take a look at the new gals at 2038 when the time comes
Old 06-09-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

FR for G10

looks – 6 (dunno how to describe. Not exceptionally prett or ugly for me)
Boobs – 6.5 (got false Intel she is a big boob but I think she only like 34B)
Body – 6 (not my focus but she should be considered slim and very short.. carried her easily)
BBBJ - 6.5 (not much comment not her problem and she can catbath well)
FJ - 6 (maybe not enuff chemistry)
GFE – 6.5 (not too bad for a gl Viet)
Service - 7 (would have been more is she is the kind to rubba in the shower)
RTF – service was good gfe was not bad but doesn't meet my other rrf requirements)
Old 06-09-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

FR for G9

looks – 6 (from further looks better nearer so-so... sweet village plain jane look... doesnt know how to do make up)
Boobs – 7 (36C natural however hers are those sharp pointy type of boobs not those that i really like)
Body – 6 (fair, has tummy and very short)
BBBJ - 2 (can do bbbj... but i think less than 1 min want to cap u)
FJ - 2 (this is the first time i feel like im farking a robot... coz her reactions and actions are slower than others 三拍... serious need of upgrading that processor)
GFE – 0.5 (she say she can speak english but talk to her everything she duno and her reaction is like she having latency... i think she got something wrong... like a short circuit she was kissing me before but then during fj she was like no kiss no kiss lol... im like wtf? was a mood killer... her actions are all very weird to me... i stop fj halfway coz i i told her im not into the mood. she ask if i wan HJ. i told her no she can go wash up but she keeps touching my dick to the point i felt harassed so i had to bail)
Service - 2 (minimal, points given only for doing bbbj)
RTF – she looks young coz of her face and short height. has natural boobs . everything else is a flop and to top it off... she is just acting very strangely for me

final verdict
after trying several viet houses in GL, they are honestly a notch lower than what u find find across the border be it in terms of looks, body, service and especially gfe.
will move my GL viet budget to another place in my ledger
Old 06-09-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
final verdict
after trying several viet houses in GL, they are honestly a notch lower than what u find find across the border be it in terms of looks, body, service and especially gfe.
will move my GL viet budget to another place in my ledger
but then jb cost more n transportation..
so u can finally give up laew horr..
Old 06-09-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
but then jb cost more n transportation..
so u can finally give up laew horr..
No leh... Jb nv cost more...
U shld try it with your friend...
OK everything else leave to pm lol this is GL thread
Old 20-09-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Lenny1956 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for G7 Said her name was Nee

looks – 8 Young/Very Cute
Boobs – 8 maybe C-cup but did not like me touching them
Body – 8
BBBJ - 0 not BBBJ - gave OK CBJ

Just got into SG from US (18 hours) earlier. It was around 8PM and wanted to stay up late, so took a trip to GL for a quickie. Could not decide to where to go, I was going to try a $150 House. I went by 2038 and remembered I had good luck there when I was in SG in January. So went inside. Four girls there, all were decent looking but G7 caught my eye. Very young and cute, but when I looked at her did not smile. That should have warned me, but picked her anyway. Cute looking but no GFE, not friendly. Showered then got me hard and on went condom. After some CBJ asked me to get on top, I asked for doggy instead. Tried playing with her boobs and pussy but she did not like it, so I started to bang her hard from behind. Got tried of banging her as no emotion from her. Came, showered, then left. On the way out, all the other girls were gone. Must had a bunch of customers come in after me. I will not repeat with her, but may go back to try other talent.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Have not visited this house for 6 months or more.

G2 caught my eyes. So place order for 2 sessions.
Looks = 8
Boobs = 8 (looks fake but feels real)
BBBJ = 10 (super long and looks like she enjoy sucking)
Bonk = 7 (no rush. Maybe I book 2 session but do onetime only)

... probably I will move on to 2041 bah.
Old 17-10-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Agree with kangtuo fr on g2 except that her looks is only 4/10 for me....... Perhaps personal taste bah...

G1 and g7 looks good too
Old 18-10-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

I think last time got 1 viet G17 not sure whether from this house or house 40 at lorong 20... the gal service also quite good...
Old 20-10-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 6
Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!

G3 told me that she is younger sister of G2. Any bros can confirm?
Old 20-10-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
suzkui88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seem like a nice and legal place to cheong!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1