The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 18-09-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
He also human.
He wants to enjoy free show cos all the shows in theatres do not excite him anymore.
I don't think he is there to enjoy free show. Sometimes it's an auntie. Its more of stopping us from going too far in the cinema.
Old 22-09-2018, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Went jb for massage with my fling. She did oil and I did traditional thai in the same room. Saw her naked except for her disposal panty bth. After massage while we r dressing up. Walked to her, pulled out and she gave me a bj. Proceed to bonk her in the room.
did the same in a couple room in a local spa, with an ex-colleague cum FB fast and furious indeed... the masseuse probably knew what we were doing though with the look on her face when we stepped out. That was the last time we visited that spa

Still searching:
1) Facial with special
2) Solid massage by Chiobu, ending with a BBBJ+CIM
Old 24-09-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
did the same in a couple room in a local spa, with an ex-colleague cum FB fast and furious indeed... the masseuse probably knew what we were doing though with the look on her face when we stepped out. That was the last time we visited that spa
Ok what. If not where got so many couples go for massage. Lol
Old 24-09-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
really have to be super fast and super furious..
Old 28-09-2018, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

just did outdoor few hours ago at the carpark at kallang leisure park. literally the only car in the whole open air carpark.
Old 29-09-2018, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyga View Post
just did outdoor few hours ago at the carpark at kallang leisure park. literally the only car in the whole open air carpark.
Ermm.. there are cams attached to several of the lamposts
Old 29-09-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiretuja View Post
Ermm.. there are cams attached to several of the lamposts
You may be right, not so safe nowadays.
Old 29-09-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
michael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Should be v common. I did before too. The masseuse should know. U r not the 1st n won't be the last. Maybe u should be a regular there n the masseuse will give u more time
Old 29-09-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last night, I was hiding behind a bush and watched a couple had sex the full deed at an outdoor park in cbd area. Freaking hot.
Old 29-09-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthicknjuicy View Post
Last night, I was hiding behind a bush and watched a couple had sex the full deed at an outdoor park in cbd area. Freaking hot.
Cbd park?
Where?
Old 30-09-2018, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Conmebol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Please share area bro
Old 30-09-2018, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
moolamoola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
whereabouts in CBD bro?keen to know

Last edited by moolamoola; 30-09-2018 at 07:53 AM. Reason: wrong quote
Old 30-09-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lucky you, did you managed to record the incident?
Old 30-09-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
SkyLeopard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice encounters shared, thanks bros
Old 30-09-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Full deed means what? Totally nude?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1