The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
wuxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Become a badass gentleman and a prestigious man. Read my previous posts on the topic. And no badass can hope to compete w/ you for pretty, intelligent and high-quality girls.`

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB
I had read and practising.

Will report success if any.

Thanks for reply.
Old 21-09-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
typhoon10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Become a master of oral sex. Connect w/ her, stimulate her mind and then her pussy...

Bro WB
Bro WB is a master in Taoist sex. Hv a nice weekend.
Old 21-09-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

cannister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

A very wealthy man can fall in love w/ one girl too. Even a king or emperor is not immune.

Remember King Fuchai and Xi Shi? King Edward VIII and Ms Simpson?

Bro WB
Dowan to be King Fuchai or Prince Charles Prefer your taste.

Hahaha.

Happy weekend.
Old 21-09-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
bigyellowbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bro Rolec,

I love volatility more than SYTs, hehehe.

If you're an investor, buy when high quality stocks r very undervalued, sell when they become very overvalued.

If you're a trader, buy when there is very negative sentiment n sell when there is very positive sentiment.

I truly wish there will be violent volatility, such as STI dropping to 2,000 n then surging back up to 3.000 every couple of months, haha.

Happy New Year!

Bro WB

__________________________________________________ __

I'm more blunt. The type of man he describes cannot be called a man. There is a subset of men who r a lot worst: Your "frens" or "relatives" who want a loan from u, w/ no intention of ever paying back.

I hv had frens n relatives who belong to the subset. I'm sure every bro here knows a few.

Never lend them a penny.

If u hv money coming out of ur wazoo n dun know what to do w/ it, throw some money at them as gifts.

IMHO, these subset of humans r a lot more shameless n more deceitful n heartless than a 婊子. He is a human parasite n a coward. I hv much more respect for a man who sticks a gun at my ribs n rob me. At least such a man has guts.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Thank you for starting a nice thread.

I couldn't agree more for above.

When we invest in stock market buy when all quit buying and sell when all buying frenzy.

I also waiting for STI to drop below 2000 but still it is hovering around 2100 to 2300.

Some frens or relatives are pests and rely on others to feed them. They will just hope to get a free meal or loans. No way they will pay back.

Life is all about money and no way throw money at them even if money come from wazoo. Rather do charity to feed unknown needies.

Cheers.
Old 21-09-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
bigyellowbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I just received an email from another guru:

What Make a Lesser Man?

Hey Guys,

In this day and age of the girlie men, there are many behaviors
that make a lesser man. But one of the worst ones, one that is now celebrated by the girlie men in the media is mooching.

No one likes a mooch, that cad who shows up, partakes of
everything, contributes nothing, then repeats it again.

The girlie men in the media love mooching. Most of them are
incapable of producing anything on their own, but feel entitled
because of their position. So, they celebrate mooching.

The recent "Occupy Wall Street" protest was nothing more than one, giant mooch-fest with moochers stealing food, coffee, and sleepin space. What should have been dismissed as unmanly mooching wadelightfully celebrated and squealed over by the media, breathlessly identifying with the moochers.

Don't you buy it. Mooching is unattractive behavior, something no man should ever do, and no man should ever tolerate.

Mooching is the lifestyle of getting something for nothing, taking without compensation.

You want to have the opposite attitude. You want to be a man who produces value, and demands compensation for it. You want to be a man who is generous to women, but not a chump. You want to be a man who believes in abundance, not scarcity.

In the end, the mooch has the worst kind of scarcity mindset. He doesn't believe he can produce anything, nor does he have the inclination to learn. But because he arrived on this earth, he believes others should share what they earned with him, and he owes them nothing in return.

I can always tell the measure of a man by seeing if he ever reaches for the tab. A man who never has his wallet handy, but always shows up for the fun is not a man I want to associate with.

This has little to do with how much money he makes. I have friends who have been up and down, flush and dead butt broke, but reached for the tab with no compunctions--if they didn't feel they could afford it, they never went out. They share my aversion to mooches.

Mooching is always an unmanly behavior, perhaps the worst kind.

Don't do it, don't tolerate it, and damn sure don't celebrate it.
It's the surest way to drive women away.

On with the fun...

Mr. XYZ

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Just want to highlight GURU forum which u posted during back in boxing day 2011.

The guru was trying to determine those uncool moochers.

Just ignore these moochers and move on. Avoid them at all costs.

Cheers.
Old 21-09-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Foxplus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzhou View Post
Bro,

Definitely worth repeating.

Cheers.
Agreed, very important points.

Thanks bro WB for this awesome thread.

Cheers.
Old 21-09-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Nexwaver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuxi View Post
I had read and practising.

Will report success if any.

Thanks for reply.
Same here, practicing too.

Will give feedback.

Have a nice weekend.
Old 21-09-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
snate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoon10 View Post
Bro WB is a master in Taoist sex. Hv a nice weekend.
What is the difference between Taoist and Buddhist sex?
Old 21-09-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Deceptive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigyellowbird View Post
Bro WB

Thank you for starting a nice thread.

I couldn't agree more for above.

When we invest in stock market buy when all quit buying and sell when all buying frenzy.

I also waiting for STI to drop below 2000 but still it is hovering around 2100 to 2300.

Some frens or relatives are pests and rely on others to feed them. They will just hope to get a free meal or loans. No way they will pay back.

Life is all about money and no way throw money at them even if money come from wazoo. Rather do charity to feed unknown needies.

Cheers.
Waiting for it to fall below 2000 too.

Bro WB, thanks for an awesome thread, have a fun weekend!
Old 21-09-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Olevelresult deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigyellowbird View Post
Bro WB

Just want to highlight GURU forum which u posted during back in boxing day 2011.

The guru was trying to determine those uncool moochers.

Just ignore these moochers and move on. Avoid them at all costs.

Cheers.
Yes, best is to ignore and avoid them.

Have a nice day.
Old 22-09-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
prcmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Good morning!

I'm working hard to improve myself, in every way every day, even though I'm a lao chi ko pek.

I just received some coaching from a famed guru on Sexual Mojo. I need to practice n practice. BTW, Sexual Mojo is a lot more than sexual confidence. It will take me 12 months of intensive training n re-programing...

First of all, I need to imitate the body language of a very masculine character...I need to step into his character.

My choice is Humphrey Bogart who was probably less than 168 in height. No smoking or drinking for me though.

Watch him here:

Can anyone compete w/ him? Maybe James Cagney.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Classic James Cagney and his charm with women. He was simply masculine and dance very well. His awesome display attracted many women in his life. Too bad he died 1986 but enough of his classic movies.

Humphrey Bogart was another marvelous characters who also fearless with women. His speech in that movie above charmed the librarian so much that she was stunted. He died in 1957 when many of us were not even born.

Your point for sexual mojo was well received and important part of dating. Losing weight and be fit also important mojo besides looking dashing.

Thank you for such a lovely thread.

Enjoy your weekend dear.
Old 22-09-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
SCBTalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro WB for a really good thread.

Please continue sharing and have a good weekend.

Cheers.
Old 22-09-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
prcmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let me quote some of the past compliments and comments for this excellent thread.

Bro WB deserved all the accolades.

Well done Bro WB.

May the force of syt keep you young and keep going for years to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanlee View Post
Bros Warbird,

I see you must be busy groping all the MMs and trying to HITCH not 1 or 2 but going by the efforts and your manhood of 3 and more. hahaha

Indeed by having a limousine ahmad, you give MMs "HOPE" and you will get your rewards, but also you are telling "Them" your market value, just as much as they are GOLD SUCKER.

For me I go KTV, if I needed to ... at times entertain my client's or others entertain me. But over the years, I just reduce it and prefer for nice culinary in town and PUBs to CHILL .

To each his own, just enjoy the moment and the Youngs MMs.
Anyway Nice try here and probably you like to PUT in some FR and pass CTC to bros here who might be interested in your OUTING. wahahahaha

高兴就好. Be happy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta View Post
Wahh.. warbird u power lah

Not like uncle me... I dun go for KTV girls coz I know they wun go for ah peks like me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceman View Post
Bro Warbird,

After reading your posting, I wonder have you considered writing a book? Think you are far more qualified by now

Have a nice day
Quote:
Originally Posted by airbrush View Post
hi brother Warbird, I like the way you post in big text it make it easy to comprehesive and one did not stress on eye further more it burns into people mind. Thanks for sharing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust4ML View Post
Hi WB , your postings are really an eye opener! Lust4ML
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerV View Post
Fabulous post Warbird! I like!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro.d.igy View Post
*Speechless*

But I'm finding myself losing a battle...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
I have devoured pages of insights from senior brothers here for the past few days and have walked away impressed with these posters who unabashedly share their trade secrets and "kung-fu" with us mere mortals.

Having said that, Rome was not built overnight and fans who think these masters have given you magic powers to steamroll the opposite sex will likely walk away dissappointed. What they have given us is the proverbial yellow brick road, not the keys to the city.

Many of us will need to walk step by bloody step, fall and fall again before we reach the desired end result. Nothing else to do but start and enjoy the ride! LOL

Some comments:

1) Bro WB is obviously a wealthy man and being rich does give you options in today's world. He knows this and exudes confidence in palpable waves. Still, he doesn't ALWAYS gets his way. I think most of us would be delighted if we got great results 99% of the time like him.
2) Unless wealth was passed onto you, you need to work hard at it. The experience builds mettle.
3) All the skills shared are static due to the limits of a forum. Don't challenge them and say they don't work for you when you do not achieve a result you want. Rather, challenge yourself and ask how you can execute them better. Don't expect to be spoon-fed.
4) Last but not least, please be careful on who you use these skills on. The sharing provided in this thread are from apex predators who consistently win in the art of BY and KC of WLs. If you use these skills on none WLs or even "good" girls, do not cause unnecessary trauma.
5) Learn from the humilty shown by the contributors. When you stop being humble, you stop improving. Cup being full and all that.

And now, back to your regular adult education channel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
Bro WB, hope to see you sharing more of your insights. I'll probably not be accessing the forum much in future as I've decided to call it a day. 19years of cheonging is a darn long time...
Quote:
Originally Posted by assky View Post
UpSssssssss
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
Thank you for posting once again Bro WB… been busy and will be drown in work for this last month of the year but I will find time to read your posts – they are gems!
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyhunter View Post
Bro. Warbird,

I will set tent here, can learnt a lots of thing here, What's is RS

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
wow.. learnt plenty from this thread.. bookmark it!
Old 23-09-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

naysayers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Another classic example of what happened in real life. Guy can be funny beings when met with match and just lost it.

This guy AD was just naive and needy. He should have remain cool and behave badass and the girl would have love him more.

I had seen two of friends in his situation and just totally gone bananas. Typical of irrational thinking.

Congrats to bro WB for been able to possess self-mastery. True that you do not need to tell her what you think but only give her hope. Is up to her to bite the carrot.

"你用你的全部生命去谈一次恋爱,那这次恋爱必然不能成功;你用全部精力去谈恋爱,那你一定会被人玩死;你 用 全部时间去谈恋爱,别人一定会嫌你烦。因为爱情这事,你越是勤快,投入越多,它结果就越差。只 有像懒人养花 一样,爱搭不理,偶尔关心一下,才会新鲜。关心越少,爱的越久。当一个男人不爱一个女人的时候 ,往往能把这 个女人弄得神魂颠倒,觉得他特MAN,特够味儿,特浪漫,特霸道特酷特能掌控大局。女人喜欢甚 至崇拜这样的 男人,因为她们觉得有一种小鸟依人的感觉。"

Simply translate to

"You use your whole life to talk about love, then this love will not succeed; you use all your energy to fall in love, then you will be killed by people; you spend all your time in love, others will be annoying . Because of love, the more diligent you are, the more you invest, the worse the result will be. Only like a lazy person who grows flowers, love is ignored, and occasionally concerned, it will be fresh. The less you care, the longer you love. When a man doesn't love a woman, he can often make this woman fascinated. He thinks that he is a MAN, a special taste, a special romance, and he can control the overall situation. Women like to even worship such men because they feel that there is a feeling of a bird."

Have fun guys and take care!!

Quote:
Good Afternoon!

Due to various commitments n obligations, I hv been very busy...

Every real life encounter is a learning experience n makes me a better man. Every story in SBF gives me something to ponder n ruminate.

There is a thread on a Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story. This famous n most esteemed samster is alleged to hv been KC-ed big time by a PRC woman, although we hv yet to hear his side of the story.

Assuming that he really got KC-ed deeply, his major mistake is that he put her on a pedestal n tries to be very caring n very "nice" to her, behaving like a loyal n obedient serf, sucking up to his master/goddess. Where is his self confidence n self mastery? How could a woman w/ even just a modicum of self esteem respect such a "serf"? How could she feel safe n secure w/ him? There is no challenge, no mystery n no uncertainty for her. His behaviour is most repulsive to her! http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=261944

He should hv done the exact opposite.

You see, a man must give a woman hope but never ever "confess" his true feelings to her. Keep her in suspense n slightly insecure n uncertain...even in a long-term RS, say after 20 yrs of marriage, a man must not reveal ALL his feelings to his wive. It kills attraction instantly. On the other hand, if u give her no hope n if u make her too insecure, she is likely to explore n search for new pasture.

Hope + Uncertainty = Attraction (Passion)

No Hope For New Experiences/Goals/Future + No Uncertainty = Zero Attraction (Zero passion)

Little wonder that 50% of marriages eventually end in divorce. The other 50% hv failed but both partners decide to stay together for the sake of children, money, career, business, reputation, etc.

I'll give u a recent example in which I got it right, at least in part unwittingly...

I met a high school gal CL who was barely 17 in Beijing last May. She wanted to come to SG to attend school n be my young mistress. She is 166, chio n has very big natural boobs, perky ass n nice legs. But I'm ambivalent towards her cuz she has medium sized bone whereas I prefer those w/ small bones n very small wrists. I told her not to come until her 18th BD. Since April last yr, she has texted me many times daily n begged me to see her in PRC asap. Sometimes I won't reply for several days n I never initiated ctc. My nonchalant attitude has made her crazy abt me.

She is now a student at a respectable uni in Shanghai. She hopes to be my one n only lover, but she knows that it's unrealistic. She later says that she would be happy just to be one of my lovers. She has intro me to her 41 yo mother, via QQ video, who urged me to go to Dalien to visit her daughter.

CL summed up my "bad" behaviour n her feelings in her QQ space:

你用你的全部生命去谈一次恋爱,那这次恋爱必然不能成功;你用全部精力去谈恋爱,那你一定会被人玩死;你用 全部时间去谈恋爱,别人一定会嫌你烦。因为爱情这事,你越是勤快,投入越多,它结果就越差。只有像懒人养花 一样,爱搭不理,偶尔关心一下,才会新鲜。关心越少,爱的越久。当一个男人不爱一个女人的时候,往往能把这 个女人弄得神魂颠倒,觉得他特MAN,特够味儿,特浪漫,特霸道特酷特能掌控大局。女人喜欢甚至崇拜这样的 男人,因为她们觉得有一种小鸟依人的感觉。

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 23-09-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
HuangXiaoJi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting thread by Bro WB.

Staying here for more postings.