The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 20-09-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
musong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragon123 View Post
quickly get more from her phones
Agreed, there should be more interesting pics
Old 22-09-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

wow! nice fren you have.....grats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaboy View Post
Accidentally saw my fren selfie on her fone, quickly forward to myself 😂

Old 22-09-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Samchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got 1 time accidentally saw a couple go up escalator and his gf wearing skirt which is damn short and while going up can see her transparent panties at the back n her butt line with panty liner sticking out a bit. No intention to peek but just a lucky day.
Old 22-09-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Was queuing to get water from the office pantry on Tuesday morning. My colleague in front was one of those bak bak but chio type and she was wearing a very short one piece dress that day. That dress covered just a bit below her butt. Our office just changed to a new water machine that morning. The tap of this new machine is very low. This colleague was used to just bending a bit to get the water using the old machine but with this new machine she had to bend 90 degrees to press the tap. Her dress lifted up totally to reveal two huge white buns complete with black and white striped panties. I hurriedly looked around to see if there was any colleague standing nearby. Seeing nobody around, I just stood there and enjoyed the view while she filled up her 2L water bottle. After she finished, she even turned around and smiled and chatted with me saying that the new machine feels less convenient to use The next morning I heard a commotion coming from the pantry. Another female colleague was saying loudly, "Aiyo, Mabxx, 小心啊!" followed by a "Huh?" from my bak bak colleague, then a pause, then an exclamation from her, then a lot of giggling. Then the bak bak colleague said in her Malaysian accent, "还好是妳在我后面喔." Sadly, she would carefully stoop down to get the water ever since then

A picture is worth a thousand words. The view I got was very much like this (just imagine is OL wearing one piece dress and horizontal black and white stripes panties instead of schoolgirl):

Ranking of FLs I tried since returning in 2023.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?

Last edited by watmidoin; 22-09-2018 at 02:37 PM.
Old 22-09-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1153 / Power: 11
SuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusfist View Post

missed my stop because of this view.
I would have miss the stop too.
Old 22-09-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
roboslut1029 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
Was queuing to get water from the office pantry on Tuesday morning. My colleague in front was one of those bak bak but chio type and she was wearing a very short one piece dress that day. That dress covered just a bit below her butt. Our office just changed to a new water machine that morning. The tap of this new machine is very low. This colleague was used to just bending a bit to get the water using the old machine but with this new machine she had to bend 90 degrees to press the tap. Her dress lifted up totally to reveal two huge white buns complete with black and white striped panties. I hurriedly looked around to see if there was any colleague standing nearby. Seeing nobody around, I just stood there and enjoyed the view while she filled up her 2L water bottle. After she finished, she even turned around and smiled and chatted with me saying that the new machine feels less convenient to use The next morning I heard a commotion coming from the pantry. Another female colleague was saying loudly, "Aiyo, Mabxx, 小心啊!" followed by a "Huh?" from my bak bak colleague, then a pause, then an exclamation from her, then a lot of giggling. Then the bak bak colleague said in her Malaysian accent, "还好是妳在我后面喔." Sadly, she would carefully stoop down to get the water ever since then

A picture is worth a thousand words. The view I got was very much like this (just imagine is OL wearing one piece dress and horizontal black and white stripes panties instead of schoolgirl):

Nice share bro, you have to thank the new water machine supplier
Old 22-09-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Was queuing to get water from the office pantry on Tuesday morning. My colleague in front was one of those bak bak but chio type and she was wearing a very short one piece dress that day. That dress covered just a bit below her butt. Our office just changed to a new water machine that morning. The tap of this new machine is very low.

You must thank the person who make the tap position to be lower.
Old 22-09-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

You must thank me!
Old 23-09-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol i just saw my neighbour downstairs her romper strap suddenly broke can see her neh lolbest
Old 24-09-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

right time, right place... right object

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
lol i just saw my neighbour downstairs her romper strap suddenly broke can see her neh lolbest
Old 01-10-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusfist View Post

some days, just get lucky with transport and shopping.
the sanitary pad is good enough for me.
thanks.
Old 02-10-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
A Malay lady walked past me to alight from the bus. She had white pants with a pair of dark coloured thong. Best view happened when she dropped her ezlink card and she bent down to get it. Top of her thong rode up past her pants.
Old 02-10-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
centralbrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
the sanitary pad is good enough for me.
thanks.
Oh that is a sanitary pad?
Old 02-10-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 17
tutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

saw my decent girl next door married colleague lovely B cup boobs when she came over to my tablet to sign some forms.. when she bent forward to sign, my tiko thoughts came and stood up to "verify" that she signed correctly.. hehe.. looked into her downblouse and saw her pink bra cup did not cover her boobs fully.. lovely brown nipples exposed to me.. hehe.. guess her baby sucked it well, or her husband? after today i guess i wont see her in the same perspective anymore.. haha!
Old 02-10-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

I have my fair share of encounter with female financial advisers. Some (not all) will wear low cut and zaogeng during the discussion. Is it just me who feel this way?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1