The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-12-2017, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Anyone going to bonk ur maid all e way till 2 1 jan 2018
Old 31-12-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Anyone going to bonk ur maid all e way till 2 1 jan 2018
I bonk my FB maid every weekends & public holidays coz she has a good caucasian employer , I only hunt for maids who work for europeans , and I don't use wechat , that's why I can go *Raw* won't be sharing around so is safe for me
Old 01-01-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Any bros here know a maid name Nitty in wechat?
Old 01-01-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all maid lovers. May the year 2018 be wonderful for everyone.
Old 01-01-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmanc View Post

Her the other friend is same as well!
This maids name is Erlinah
Old 01-01-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6651 / Power: 9
Pinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond reputePinpongball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithevans View Post
$100 can have plenty of china FLs to choose from...and likely better in service and looks.
Agreed, Bro
Old 01-01-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
I bonk my FB maid every weekends & public holidays coz she has a good caucasian employer , I only hunt for maids who work for europeans , and I don't use wechat , that's why I can go *Raw* won't be sharing around so is safe for me
bro which app you use to fish those maids ?

Happy new year 2018 !

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 01-01-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
007newnewnew is a Helpful and Caring Samster007newnewnew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I saw her before in Beetalk. Her post in her Beetalk timeline is quite slutty and sometime show her cleavage in her post. Her boob quite big though
Old 01-01-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
007newnewnew is a Helpful and Caring Samster007newnewnew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, care to share what apps you use to talk with them? Thanks
Old 01-01-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro which app you use to fish those maids ?

Happy new year 2018 !
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007newnewnew View Post
Bro, care to share what apps you use to talk with them? Thanks
Badoo or Tagged ..Just need a little of patience to search.some maids don't put their pics just cartoon or flower .Cos most of the guys think without pics are usually Tua bui bong bong or ugly ..Just try your luck heng suay Lor , lately I don't use any of the sites anymore , mostly are recommend through their community of friends !Coz I did ask them most of them don't use wechat at all , and always find those new maids that just come to SG those suaku type of maids is the most easier to train . Btw happy new year to you guys & more maids to bonk !
Old 01-01-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Badoo or Tagged ..Just need a little of patience to search.some maids don't put their pics just cartoon or flower .Cos most of the guys think without pics are usually Tua bui bong bong or ugly ..Just try your luck heng suay Lor , lately I don't use any of the sites anymore , mostly are recommend through their community of friends !Coz I did ask them most of them don't use wechat at all , and always find those new maids that just come to SG those suaku type of maids is the most easier to train . Btw happy new year to you guys & more maids to bonk !
TS, " find those new maids that just come to SG those suaku type of maids is the most easier to train" how do you find this?
Old 01-01-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

3 types of maids

For what I experience before , never try your luck on those
monthly maids meaning they only get one off per month waste time and effort , most show pictures nia , in the end PCC on the pics , but if they are willing to spend their time on you on their off days means you're lucky lah , those are hungry maids crave for sex can la ji like long lost lovers .

The most common ones are those ( weekly ) like to hangout in teadance , landmarks shopping center , those are the best can accompany you go parks , hotels . Eventually after long period with you they will slowly ask for more money , is ok to spolit them , but not too much and when their contract is up to go home they will expect you to give them one lump sum .To be safe use helmet better to bang them coz you never know previous their last relationship with Bangladeshi , Bai or Indian ft workers , most of them are any rider ..

Atas maids ( weekends & holiday off ) they don't mix around with their fellow country because they avoid gossiping , they hangout in Clark quay, MBS & orchard towers!They love to wear branded stuff and follow the trend .

Lastly just want to wish all bro"s in this section A happy new year 2018 and be safe always

PS : Don't spolit market in those short time banging

Last edited by RAMS75; 02-01-2018 at 02:04 PM.
Old 01-01-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
ThorPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
3 types of maids

For what I experience before , never try your luck on those
monthly maids meaning they only get one off per month waste time and effort , most show pictures nia , in the end PCC on the pics , but if they are willing to spend their time on you on their off days means you're lucky lah , those are hungry maids crave for sex can la ji like long lost lovers .

The most common ones are those ( weekly ) like to hangout in teadance , landmarks shopping center , those are the best can accompany you go parks , hotels ,

Atas maids ( weekends & holiday off ) To be continue go bark use laptop write fingers tired
Nice share bro
Old 01-01-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:

She looked a bit like a malay lady working in my office.
Old 02-01-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
blacktech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboyboy View Post
Have contact for this one? If includes room and unlimited shots for $100 is still cheap.
Bro can have her contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1