The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-04-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2338 / Power: 11
Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

oh ya some advice or QnA needed here bros,
as am going to up an indo gal this sun (wat we planned hotel is book hope it goes well) and she told me that she got to go n borrow money from some what "indo choice" company?
I heard that some maid got borrow money from loadshark etc just wanna find out more.

anw she isnt asking money from me etc so am not worrying,just wanna know more what is the situation like

thax in advance!
Old 07-04-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Screwing maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imogen View Post
i also want to ask for advice,going to up one indo gal on sun.hotel booked!

some bros say dont need to tip but i feel it's a kinda gentle gesture.
though they have desires also,i feel it make the whole thing better if we both get satisfied physically n they receive a bit of pocket money. both win win situation right,it can spice things up a bit and brings up the whole sexual experience since they would be more willing n daring to do stuff, most likely?

wat do you bros think, anw my humble 2 cents
Seems you have decided what you want to do! what opinion you need? if you want to give money go ahead, if not don't want then don't give. Fuck is pleasure and money is greed. Once you show your weakness spending for her then listen to My hump My hump song everyday..........
Old 07-04-2018, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 22
AxloxngSan691 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAxloxngSan691 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlove View Post

Any body up this
Me. Up her once and never want to meet again.
Old 07-04-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahlong369 View Post
Why don't meet again no good in bed? Been chatting with her 1 month plus already going to meet next month . When you up her bro?
Old 07-04-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hey body ratio not bad actually bro. How’s the skill n willing to please?
Old 07-04-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 15
awesomemale is a Helpful and Caring Samsterawesomemale is a Helpful and Caring Samsterawesomemale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, messages a maid in badoo and we are meeting tomorrow to go hotel to “rest” and watch tv. Any hotels to recommend? It’s my first time meeting a maid
Old 07-04-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
gizz is Cool - loads of Potential
What's the likelihood of hooking up a maid in Paya Lebar
Old 07-04-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Look familiar, her name start with R?
Old 07-04-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
avocadoj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just like to share my personal experience.

Back in my days, I have been using apps like OkCupid, Badoo, Skout to look for maids to chat with.

I feel that it's nice to provide them some local companionship and let them feel more at home.

I did not want to be too caught with my 'maid fetish' and decided to discontinue using such app.

Through my experience, I did manage to enjoy some naughty video calls and bringing a maid to a hotel.

But I didn't want to fuck because some wants raw and another one is really looking for a serious relationship.

To all those looking for maids out there, all the best! Let them taste the local flavour.
Old 07-04-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
HubTV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizz View Post
What's the likelihood of hooking up a maid in Paya Lebar
You mean at City Plaza?
Old 08-04-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocadoj View Post
Just like to share my personal experience.

Back in my days, I have been using apps like OkCupid, Badoo, Skout to look for maids to chat with.

I feel that it's nice to provide them some local companionship and let them feel more at home.

I did not want to be too caught with my 'maid fetish' and decided to discontinue using such app.

Through my experience, I did manage to enjoy some naughty video calls and bringing a maid to a hotel.

But I didn't want to fuck because some wants raw and another one is really looking for a serious relationship.

To all those looking for maids out there, all the best! Let them taste the local flavour.
You are right.. i cant resist the fetish.. tomorrow gonna meet a cute one and she promised me allow to video too! I have already 3 FB and damn i cant keep stopping!
Old 08-04-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
gizz is Cool - loads of Potential
yah I mean without using an app . going straight to where they hang out . is it gonna be tough?
Old 08-04-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

It’s Sunday Happy Bonking bros!

Meeting my Indo love but has yet to pick up phone, today first time hope don’t Hanna fly aeroplane
Old 08-04-2018, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizz View Post
yah I mean without using an app . going straight to where they hang out . is it gonna be tough?
Without app, a lone ranger, you will face strong competitors where they come in group. Not only Bangla are screwing them, ang mo and also many others old n young punks are starting eyeing to get free screwing using all sorts of fishing techniques, including gg into a short term relationship.
Old 08-04-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maidsexcapade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Without app, a lone ranger, you will face strong competitors where they come in group. Not only Bangla are screwing them, ang mo and also many others old n young punks are starting eyeing to get free screwing using all sorts of fishing techniques, including gg into a short term relationship.
Interesting. Thanks for sharing .

Where exactly are the 'fishing grounds' anyway.

I actually think it'll be tough as well. It's weird you suddenly turn out at some place you don't really fit in. (Too Obvious got ulterior motives)

Have a great Sunday and Happy Bonking People.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1