The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2009, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: How to retired...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipaifan View Post
knowing the right thing to do vs doing the right thing.. >> individual's mindset & actions
u r veri veri confusing ..... abt yr self ..... abt yr actions.
Old 23-06-2009, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: How to retired...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
u r veri veri confusing ..... abt yr self ..... abt yr actions.
not cuntfusing, ....simply called Chimilogy.......
Old 23-06-2009, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of
Re: How to retire...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipaifan View Post
i am 28, yup... thats me..
You can only said "temporary RETIRED" who know? you may be back one day !!
Old 23-06-2009, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

True True...

Like for me, I can only say I am retired for the next 2 years... after tat? Dunno... depends loh

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 23-06-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

Its all a question of your mindset. For me, I am already in retirement, that is, for the duration between my last paid fuck until my next paid fuck.

Don't know why I even reply to this thread. Damn bo liao.

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 23-06-2009, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

whether to retire or not base on 3 things.

1) If u r earning a lot got car can fast eat fast back chop chop

2)If ur wife is not ur ur top 3 most beautiful and kind hearted lady u ever met. (if not why marry her?short gun?)

3)If ur little didi everytime dunno why everytime aroused at almost everywhere got chio bu. Pcc more than twice per day.

If u got above all 3. Retire for wad? Wasted lah. forced urself to retire oni make things worse. Too young to get married lah if u already got this type of life style habit.

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 23-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
cablesnwires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Not only that, some have their own fruit farms to enjoy......

My fruit farm only grows plum. But alas, my farm is in China....

See my sig? wahaha....
Old 24-06-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

If all the bros in this forum abstain from cheonging for a month, the money saved can probably buy us a really huge farm in China liao. Hmmm.... maybe we should really consider pooling our resources together and buy over some farmland in PRC... fuck the grain crops, let's grow biodiesel crops. Hahaha.

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 25-06-2009, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 15
bloopz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybloopz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

y do u want to retire? tat should be the reason.
y r u not retired yet? tat is the excuse.

if a cow don't want to drink water, even if u managed to press its head down, it wont drink the water.. if it wants to, if u drag it away from the stream it will manage to find other water sources.. i guess this is not a really good example but u should get it right?

Thanks to bros who up my points. will return the favour whenever possible.
Old 25-06-2009, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
mike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Maybe TS just got married and feels guilty. Not sure lah... unless he gives more details. But seriously wat is retirement, wat is cheonging? I know guys who even after marriage, even after becoming 50 plus still go drinking and pubbing all the time and they are ok with it. They also still makan a bit on the side and they are ok with this lifestyle.

I guess it is up to TS as to how he wants to lead his life. If he feels that he has had his fair share of chasing skirts and is sick of it and wants to stop either permanently or for a while, it is up to him.

I jus wish him luck.
Old 25-06-2009, 01:16 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1304k View Post
Maybe TS just got married and feels guilty.... I know guys who even after marriage, even after becoming 50 plus still go drinking and pubbing all the time and they are ok with it. They also still makan a bit on the side and they are ok with this lifestyle.

I guess it is up to TS as to how he wants to lead his life. If he feels that he has had his fair share of chasing skirts and is sick of it and wants to stop either permanently or for a while, it is up to him.

I jus wish him luck.
wow, talking about people like me?????? eat at home once in a while...

hee hee hee........ so you also wish me/us luck..... kup kup....
Old 25-06-2009, 03:19 PM
Samster

mike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
wow, talking about people like me?????? eat at home once in a while...

hee hee hee........ so you also wish me/us luck..... kup kup....
Hee hee.. maybe I must put a new sig saying any references to any character real or fictitious is based upon the author's own imagination or experience and the author does not hold any responsibility to any similarities to any persons who read this post....

Cheem man..... No lah... I saying in general lah... sori sori
Old 25-06-2009, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1304k View Post
Hee hee.. maybe I must put a new sig saying any references to any character real or fictitious is based upon the author's own imagination or experience and the author does not hold any responsibility to any similarities to any persons who read this post....

Cheem man..... No lah... I saying in general lah... sori sori

this one so real.... I hurted !!!!!

bulleye! ouch....... shiok... hee hee
Old 25-06-2009, 04:07 PM
Samster

Retirement is a negative, ie,

prelude to death
preparation for death
foreplay of death
messager of death

still want to retire???
Old 25-06-2009, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
this one so real.... I hurted !!!!!

bulleye! ouch....... shiok... hee hee

Don wori lah bro, I'm not that young too lah... Oledi old enough to officially go into mid life crisis liao... muahahaha... But I still like a good cheong once in a while, drive a fast car and have a fast life... once in a while... then once again go into hiding... like a virus like dat.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1