The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2014, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Milf encounter @ USS

Arousing story, tell us more please.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 27-06-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

I'll be honest, she's not a 9 or 10 looker.. maybe 6 or 7... nice eyes. cute and innocent. my type..

so who asked the question? I was waiting for her to ask me the question.but sadly she didn't..

'do you mind sitting with me?' i asked her.

'oh. of course not. thank you.' i anticipated her response already... throughout the whole queue of 20minutes.. i was poking her bum with my cock head whenever we paused when the queue stopped... she didn't mind or retaliated.. many times when we moved i was actually adjusting my cock so that i can get to poke right in the middle of her butt..

Finally! it was our turn.. i even helped he put on her 3D glasses... Damn! we were like a couple out there...

I went first and held her hand as she sat beside me... the ride separated us... nothing much.. I offered to hold her hand, she said ok... seriously, WTF man.. it's like we were on our first date...

the whole ride, we were separated by the couple unfriendly seats... until the last part....

right before bumblebee catches the car as it drops.... she dug her head into my shoulder... YEAH!.

but honestly. it wasn't much gain...

i got out of the ride first, then helped her holding onto her hand...

as we walked out towards the exit...

'hey how are you feeling now? ok?' i asked her..

'not really.' she replied.. but i thought she sounded ok..

'are you here with anyone?'

'now.. nope' she said.. i found her answer puzzling.

'so where do you stay?'

'in central area.. but i'm here on staycation.' she said.

'oh! which hotel? with your family???' i asked, my voice almost went high pitch..

'errr.. not really..' she hesitated to reply...

what the fuck she mean sia... i don't want to send her back to her hotel room with her family around!

'do you want me to take you back to your hotel? which hotel?'

'Hotel Michael.'

I was thinking, where was that... but nvm, give me the opportunity to drive her, maybe head out to the carparks in cove so i make some move.... at that moment..

A yacht would come in DAMN Handy! but too bad i'm not rich enough..

'Ok. i drive you back ok?'

'err, no need. its just outside.' she said..

DAMN!!!

'oh ok.. then should we just ask someone from your hotel room to come pick you up?' i strategically phrased my question..

'errm....' she hesitated to reply....... "..............."

to be continued
Old 27-06-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardstick15by5 View Post
http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=19564805

Take a look at what this user said.

PUT HAND ON HER SHOULDER ALSO NEED TO BLUFF??

Like seriously?

Worst part is, is someone with power level 12 to zap me 6 points... Which could most probably mean.. some lame fucker who actually PAID on a free forum...

Eh dumb fuck, VIRGIN right? never touch girl before for free right? that's why you find it so hard to believe that one can actually pick up girls in broad daylight.

hello whoever you are? no balls leave name. Did I even ask for points in the first place?? Check thoughout the thread la...

Go ahead and use your multiple account and zap. please go ahead... points... oh please.

the only daydreamer here is you, because buying premium is not gonna help you break your virginity.

dare to zap, leave you fucking big balls name.

PUSSY
Haha! i was so right about you VIRGIN... multiple accounts.. TYPICAL damn sad life loser...
Old 27-06-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

go ahead zap some more... i got some many points which i can exchange for LOTS OF MONEY! zap lo. make me so damn sad.. oh no! i lost points!
Old 28-06-2014, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Must support bro hardstick! I like his style of writing. Seriously, I don't think he's bluffing lah. It's very easy to break the shoulder barrier.
Old 28-06-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
go ahead zap some more... i got some many points which i can exchange for LOTS OF MONEY! zap lo. make me so damn sad.. oh no! i lost points!

relax lah... i up u my 11 points ok... not easy to get my points ok... but u deserve it lah... cheers...!!!

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 28-06-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 20
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Love your thread. Up your points.
Old 28-06-2014, 11:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
so insecure singaporean..it is just points.....stupid and so insecure. why daddy wasn't there??
Old 28-06-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 20
genesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to all

bro....continue. camping for more

Zap me if you wish but be a MAN and leave your nick, don't be a wussy and hide behind like a pussy.
Old 28-06-2014, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcyeoh View Post
so insecure singaporean..it is just points.....stupid and so insecure. why daddy wasn't there??
maybe the dumb fuck here is you who doesn't get a simple thing we Singaporeans call sarcasm?
Old 28-06-2014, 05:42 PM
Samster

'erm...' she hesitated for a response.. I thinking, could she really be here alone???

'hmmm. you book the staycation for yourself ah?' i tried my best to ask in a sensitive way...

she paused for a while.. still no answer...

'anyway, doesn't matter... let me bring you back to your hotel ok. so you can rest and relax..' in my head i was thinking about relax and enjoy... but didn't dare to say it out...

she seemed to look okay leh.. but slightly nervous.. guess she is having reservations about me...

we made our way towards the exit of USS. she pointed to me where hotel michael was.. TMD, it was just outside.. not car ride would be necessary.. just hope that her hotel room is really empty and no surprises..

I introduced myself, gave her my name but not surname.. she did the same. told me that her name was Lynn, she didn't say too much about herself.. i didn't notice a ring on her finger as well.. but there's just something unusual, she's not completely up front..

as we walked, i held her by her arm to 'support' her. could see her looking around.. guessing she's on a lookout for anyone familiar...

I'm guessing, must be married or attached...

she talked a little bit about herself. sounded pretty mundane woman.. I took a clearer look at her face. make up not too heavy, eye shadow and some fake eye lashes.. i started to find her a bit bimbotic...

Stared down her at her chest.. her breasts look bigger than a C... her bra looks not big enough for her boobs, some of her breasts spilling out from the middle, an awesome cleavage from her slight loose collar...

PLEASE PLEASE! LET EVERYTHING GO RIGHT!

we made it to her hotel in no time, realized we both walked pretty fast... supposedly if she was sick.. couldn't have walked at this pace...

walked past the lobby, I just kept quiet, she kept quiet too.. went into the lift.. once the door closed, i pull her slowly towards me..

'come, lie slowly on my tummy and relax first..' i joked...

she giggled and complied... this time round, she didn't hold back, i felt her weight onto me.. she was meaty but not too heavy for me to handle.. i reacted to her response and put my arm around her. she didn't resist.. but i could hear the faint sound of a fast beating heart.. it wasn't mine.

reached her level, quickly walked to her room, she led the way.. opened the door and i followed her in... she didn't even stop me.. just walked in and let me close the door. when she turned and saw me in her room, she wasn't surprised. all good signs! i glanced around the room, didn't see another pair of shoes. good! she was alone.. there were two travel bags though.. damn.. she may not be here alone then...

we looked at each other.. awkward moment. awkward silence...

I realised i had to say something before she tells me thank you for sending her back and bye...

'hi, if you don't mind, can I use your toilet?' i asked her..

'yes of course. no problem..'

she walked towards the bed. I quickly lock all the locks on them main door and went into her toilet..

to be continued...

Disclaimer.

Thanks to bro who up me. but really don't need to up me. I've not been asking for points. Appreciate the support and comments can liao.
Old 28-06-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good story...so dun keep us waiting too long.

Cheers
Old 28-06-2014, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
windstrafer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro. keep it coming.
Old 28-06-2014, 07:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
maybe the dumb fuck here is you who doesn't get a simple thing we Singaporeans call sarcasm?
oh sorry i touched a nerve but really daddy issues???
care to elaborate on that??? would like to hear about that of what you have suffer called oedipus complex..

no offense though
Old 28-06-2014, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thingshappen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep it coming bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1