The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahemmaster View Post
Why never extend another session? She is a 3-holer
she looked better than pic?[/QUOTE]

Its either excellent service or good looks...... very rare to find a WL with both attributes. Look for 312 if you want good service..... go look for someone else if you want a pretty face.
Old 09-04-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
shin15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back at VIP again today since got off from work last minute

Was actually interested in trying out 513 and 222 but they are not working so went for 537 instead, without further delay here's a unbiased FR

When the captain called me over she standing behind the door, a small and demure looking girl

Looks 7 / 10 - Small, and SYT looking

Body 7 /10 - ok boobs but definitely natural, I'm. not that at telling but my guess is a B cup, bit of tummy fat but still manageable

B2B 8 /10 - liked the massage with the hot and cold cat bath

BBBJ 6 / 10 - bit of tongue tease but kinda short duration like maybe just 2 to 3 mins, if its slightly longer will definitely give a higher score

FJ 7 / 10 - she definitely knows how to ride, switched from cowgirl to missionary, overall is good but seems like to have her cits during missionary, only down side is that it felt abit loose, or could be just mine is too small

GFE 6 / 10 - not much kissing, not much cuddling but maybe it's cos we can't really communicate well with English or mandarin

RTF - Yes but not in the near future, as there's a few others I wanna try, 513, 222 and 520

Over all she's a hard working girl, kinda like the girl next door type, bros do take care of her,

After all was done but still feeling kinda like not fully satisfied, and had some time to spare I decide to go for the 2nd round at 188, will continue later in part 2
Old 09-04-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
shin15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part 2,
Since 2nd shot was 188 which is not too bad and was contemplating between 267 and 520, as there is no 513 or 222 which I really wanted to try, and with the captains recommendation I decided on 267

So here's an unbiased FR on 267

Looks 9 / 10 - SYT looking with thr bad girl vibe, with a bit of Japanese look too

Body 9 /10 - her dress is all out to impress, feels enhanced but I'm cool with it, my guess is definitely a C cup, slim and the tattoo is a bonus I dig girls with tattoos will definitely look forward when she completed her full back

B2B 7 /10 - feels kinda SOP, but still it's pretty decent B2B

BBBJ 7 / 10 - not all ladies does Hot & Cold BBBJ and she pretty good at it, just that it's kinda brief if it's longer duration will definitely rate higher

FJ 9 / 10 - tight, warm and wet need I say more..., started with cow girl into missionary and finished with doggy style, FJ quality really no horse run

GFE 5 / 10 - no kissing allowed, just abit of cuddling, doesn't like her cuts touched during sex, but can tell she's pretty tired too so maybe just not in the mood, until next time I try again I guess

RTF - Yes but maybe just once in a blue moon kind, if I want just a good FJ without any GFE, doesn't really satisfy me if there's no tongue action or fondling etc

So after 2 rounds combined and feeling some what satisfied, took a shower change up and left, while I was paying heard from the counter stuff about the tongkat Ali coffee drink, sounds dope tho and it's just 15rm a pack probably will give it a try the next time round and give it a review...till next time
Old 12-04-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

513 is so popular now that she can pick her customers.... and she often rejects those who are not on her "list".
Old 12-04-2018, 01:53 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Itunes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
513 is so popular now that she can pick her customers.... and she often rejects those who are not on her "list".
Can you pls explain in more detail?
You mean if I ask for 513 she will look at you and if she does not like your looks she will refuse you?
Old 12-04-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itunes View Post
Can you pls explain in more detail?
You mean if I ask for 513 she will look at you and if she does not like your looks she will refuse you?
When you first take 513 she will add you to her personal wechat and request you to inform her if you intend to rtf.
She gets so many requests for booking that she will check her wechat to see who is booking her and which booking to accept if several at same period. But uf you are not in her wechat ir blocked by her..... unlikely you will be able to get a slot.
Old 12-04-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
no tip = no slots?
Old 12-04-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
no tip = no slots?
VIP not same as GBW..... the captains here are steady one never demand for tips...... anyway 513 herself is the final decision maker whether she want to accept the booking or not..... I have seen her pack up and go home after captain insisted her to take a booking which she did not want to do.

Anyway she has PR status here so not afraid of VIP staff as they cannot sent her back to VN.
Old 12-04-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
VIP not same as GBW..... the captains here are steady one never demand for tips...... anyway 513 herself is the final decision maker whether she want to accept the booking or not..... I have seen her pack up and go home after captain insisted her to take a booking which she did not want to do.

Anyway she has PR status here so not afraid of VIP staff as they cannot sent her back to VN.
bro, what i mean is 513 dun take if customer never give tip in the first session..
Old 14-04-2018, 05:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Astaori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking at this forum and see this thread so active, so had to try and believe who are the girls that are really that good. Booked 502 while I reached VIP Spa, captain said need to wait 45 minutes because just went in, so I said okay no problem cause my intention is to have some Jacuzzi first. After Jacuzzi, had a cup of 100 plus. About 10 minutes later, captain called for my tag no.

First impression on 502 was... too seductive, her face look like haven't eat for 3 days, just like anytime could eat you up. She requested to take off my top and bottom, and spoke to me in a sultry tone to strip her too. Wow, this one is really the next level of playing. I like it. During the shower, she gave me a good BJ inside. While lying on the bed, the best B2B I ever got. She paint me from bottom to top, top to bottom, but the best was the ass-rimming. She stick her whole tongue inside my hole and swirl it like her lollipop for a good 2 - 3 minutes. Tried many positions while fucking her, she was moaning so loud and insist on me to pump harder, could feel she was having the g-force inside her.

Anyway, happened to saw a siao siao guy who claimed that he was a regular of VIP Spa at the front desk while making my payment. He tried to book overnight on certain ladies but was rejected because the girls declined as they don't know him at all. LOL. Captain told him to message who he want to book but he claimed that he don't have their personal wechat. Anyway, if the lady see that guy they will also worried, cause he a bit siao siao. Mentally unstable. He keep whispering to himself after getting rejected. Nowadays got these siao siao people, see already I also scared.
Old 14-04-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astaori View Post
Looking at this forum and see this thread so active, so had to try and believe who are the girls that are really that good. Booked 502 while I reached VIP Spa, captain said need to wait 45 minutes because just went in, so I said okay no problem cause my intention is to have some Jacuzzi first. After Jacuzzi, had a cup of 100 plus. About 10 minutes later, captain called for my tag no.

First impression on 502 was... too seductive, her face look like haven't eat for 3 days, just like anytime could eat you up. She requested to take off my top and bottom, and spoke to me in a sultry tone to strip her too. Wow, this one is really the next level of playing. I like it. During the shower, she gave me a good BJ inside. While lying on the bed, the best B2B I ever got. She paint me from bottom to top, top to bottom, but the best was the ass-rimming. She stick her whole tongue inside my hole and swirl it like her lollipop for a good 2 - 3 minutes. Tried many positions while fucking her, she was moaning so loud and insist on me to pump harder, could feel she was having the g-force inside her.

Anyway, happened to saw a siao siao guy who claimed that he was a regular of VIP Spa at the front desk while making my payment. He tried to book overnight on certain ladies but was rejected because the girls declined as they don't know him at all. LOL. Captain told him to message who he want to book but he claimed that he don't have their personal wechat. Anyway, if the lady see that guy they will also worried, cause he a bit siao siao. Mentally unstable. He keep whispering to himself after getting rejected. Nowadays got these siao siao people, see already I also scared.
502 going back anytime this month.
Old 14-04-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Astaori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya sia, she told me she going back soon. By the way, you visit 3 - 4 times a week at VIP? Strong leh your firing gun. LOL.
Old 14-04-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahemmaster View Post
502 going back anytime this month.
Lots of girls going back this month..... and new ones akan datang
Old 14-04-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astaori View Post
Ya sia, she told me she going back soon. By the way, you visit 3 - 4 times a week at VIP? Strong leh your firing gun. LOL.
You dunmo him meh....... he's da guy always sitting beside the cashier watching the door
Old 14-04-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
Lots of girls going back this month..... and new ones akan datang
VIP boss holding on their ang pai girls till new batch comes in.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread