The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
MG25705 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My ExWife, her sis and her mum

Hope to read more.
Old 27-03-2017, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 8
JoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud of

Nice story,... pls continue...
Old 27-03-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
FreakingPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 27-03-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for the mum's story.
Old 27-03-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
johnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more.

To return:

Chaku
Saltyraw
Prince7
SureScore
Lamborghini

Old 27-03-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Beanies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting too
Old 28-03-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
Bigbossbeast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigbossbeast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The holiday

Few months passed, not much happenings till one day Channel told us her boyfriend broke off with her. After discussion with my Ex, we decided to bring her for a short trip to KL. I booked a room in Berjaya Times Square which was big enough for the 3 of us. It came with a king size bed plus a sofa, gave the bed to the sisters while I took the sofa. We went roaming around till late and returned to our room.

Channel went for her bath first as my ex needs to remove her thick make up. Seeing Channel entering the bathroom, I went over and la ba la ba my ex.

Ex- What you doing, cant you see I'm busy, later channel come out how?

Me- See you so pretty, I'm horny, lets do a quick one before she is out

Drop my shorts and ask my ex, kneel down to give me a nice blow.
Small head cannot think, pull her up , striped her naked, lean her to the window and insert her from behind. As I thrust her from behind, grab her small boobs, she started to give out soft moans. Within few mins, jerk everything on the floor. Channel was out and my turn to wash up. Knowing my ex love to bubble bath, I purposely prepare the water for her to soak while I plan my next move.

Me- Help you prepare your tub liao, have a nice soak, will wake you in 30mins if u fall asleep

Ex- Thanks dear

She went in and I went over to Channel, who as usual is in her braless lingerie. Didn't say anything , just went over to hug her.

Me- Don't sad, that guy don't deserve you, someone better will come (Usual bullshits for breakups)

Me- You know, since the last chalet, I miss having sex with you but I see u with him so happy, I cant tell you

Before she even reply, my lips were planted against her. Bitting her lips, playing with her tongue, my hands were busy rubbing her boobs and nipples. Her hands started to moved and pulled out my 2ic from my shorts. Auto lower her head and begin her nice bbbj. She loves to blow me and she did a better job than my ex. Very high, I started to remove her dress, pin her down and started to attack her boobs with my mouth while my hands went south to remove her panties and fingers to find her gspot. As I slowly moved my mouth down to paint her, I can feel her cumming too. Inserted my 2ic into her for a missionary and began to thrust her. Knowing I have a good 30 mins, I was slowly enjoying my time with Channel. Pulled myself out before I eject and lie down.

Channel- Why you don't shoot?

Me- I want to rest awhile and make you happy again, so fast shoot later you not enough how?

Me- By the way , since you broke up with your bf already, you still on pills? (Actually this is the real reason why I pulled out )

Channel- Yes, I purposely took coz I want to do it with you for this trip coz I miss you in me also.

Bingo, got what I wanted to hear.

Me- I'm tired, you want to ride me?

Channel jump up and began riding me as I lay down n squeeze her boobs. Ask her to stand up, lean against the window (same spot with my ex just now) ,Insert myself in her and pump her, she was moaning and enjoying herself. Before I shoot , I told her I'm coming and she suddenly moved too, seeing her movement, I pump faster till I unload everything into her.

Nights out, both sisters were sleeping on the king size bed while I have to sleep on the sofa in the living room. While I was sleeping, suddenly I feel wetness on my 2 IC, open my eyes and saw Channel blowing me, I didn't say a word or ask why, just enjoying the bj. She remove everything and start to ride on me, I sat up and start to suck her boobs. She have nice firm c boobs and it was nice sucking them. My 3rd in a night, definitely lasts longer than the other 2 but I was lazy to changed position so I let her worked. She was totally enjoying herself and I unloaded everything into her again. The warm sperms in her was a total plus to the session. She was tired and lay onto my body to rest before washing up.................... but what if there was a twist to this session .................
Old 28-03-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Nescaffe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for updating
Old 28-03-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 990 / Power: 18
deffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to behold

Nice story ...
Old 28-03-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

PrimeCaptive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 28-03-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

tinytanktop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for updates..
Old 28-03-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
FibreHigh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story TS, do continue
Old 28-03-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Oyabun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 28-03-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Vanillashake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really good story
Old 28-03-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Is a threesome cumming up?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1