The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 03-06-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h20 #6 Da ling ultimate GFE hands down in GL

I juz visited Da Ling #6 1820

She is really tall. I am 1.72 she is close to my height. Was intimidated initially. But she is really quite sweet.

Led me to the room, gave me a breath spray and began frenching me. Absolute GFE.
Before shower already start foreplay. pulled my t-shirt over my head halfway and started teasing me all over. quite a surprise.

Led me to the bathroom, no SOP, frenching me all the while. Really spontaneous. Really feel good.

Dried off with towels and set me on bed. This time, she wrapped herself in a towel and lay beside me, kissing and teasing until i cannot tahan. Slowly unwrapped her like a present, went down on her boobies and down south. She enjoyed it initially until she lock my head between her thighs and said she also cannot tahan.
I did not do as she wanted and fingered her instead, she cant lock me and my hands at the same time, haha, got her very very high.
Then she turned on me instead, and did me a CBJ. Really good suction and all the while playfully tickling me with her hands and fingers. Now her turn to autoroam me and take her revenge.

However, just as she was distracted taking out the condom, i flipped her over and paint her again. I was hard and she was extremely wet. (know how to paint wun touch the juices. bros)

She could not take it anymore, capped me and wanted to guide me in her wet cave. I twisted left and right and she was moved her butt to insert me in herself all the while giving me that "naughty boy, stop running" look.
Inside, can feel her clasping me already.

Missionary to Scissors to Spooning. The look on the face is really priceless. Can see she is really enjoying it very much.

She turned on me and did a cowgirl, pumping then grinding for abt 5 mins. Knowing she will tire soon, i flipped back to missionary. In missionary for 10 mins she is perspiring very hard. Her face is really flushing an experienced bros know this cannot be faked already. Her pussy begin to lose traction as her juices are flowing too freely already. I begin to feel her crevix pushing out and i begin to do that long and slow but hard final strokes that is my signature move.
I now can see the whites of her eyes and come a point in time she put me in full length and begin grinding me even in missionary. She really enjoys this. and all the while the tip of my didi can feel her crevix throughout the grinds.
Her moans become whimpers as she begins to mutter incoherent things, she is really losing it.

Now i feel her tightening again like a vise. I do that long slow stroke and abt 5 mins, i climaxed. She slumps, breathless and weakened. but wants to hold me with me on top and still inside her. Keeps muttering, 受不了 真的受不了.
After a while, she pulls out and checks the time. Its already past time and just nice the OKT calls from the door if i wanna extend cos over time limit already. We are in the shower and gonna leave.

End of session in shower she admits that she actually came 5 times and i was asking if she will allow me to RTF. to my disappointment, she says i enjoyed it but i am scared. Too long too hard and 吃不消.

After putting on our clothes, she says next time see if she can try anything different for me. She din notice i slipped a 100 tip in her bag. as she left it on the bed. So seriously i am still confused in the end as to she wan me to RTF or not.

Can bros advise?

I seriously dun like to change a lot of WLs, cos the GFE and someone who can handle me is not easily found.

However, i seriously and highly recommend her to any bros out there. There is a 120% effort to please the client and 150% worth of GFE. U cant ask for more from a GL WL. Really
Old 03-06-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
I juz visited Da Ling #6 1820

She is really tall. I am 1.72 she is close to my height. Was intimidated initially. But she is really quite sweet.

Led me to the room, gave me a breath spray and began frenching me. Absolute GFE.
Before shower already start foreplay. pulled my t-shirt over my head halfway and started teasing me all over. quite a surprise.

Led me to the bathroom, no SOP, frenching me all the while. Really spontaneous. Really feel good.

Dried off with towels and set me on bed. This time, she wrapped herself in a towel and lay beside me, kissing and teasing until i cannot tahan. Slowly unwrapped her like a present, went down on her boobies and down south. She enjoyed it initially until she lock my head between her thighs and said she also cannot tahan.
I did not do as she wanted and fingered her instead, she cant lock me and my hands at the same time, haha, got her very very high.
Then she turned on me instead, and did me a CBJ. Really good suction and all the while playfully tickling me with her hands and fingers. Now her turn to autoroam me and take her revenge.

However, just as she was distracted taking out the condom, i flipped her over and paint her again. I was hard and she was extremely wet. (know how to paint wun touch the juices. bros)

She could not take it anymore, capped me and wanted to guide me in her wet cave. I twisted left and right and she was moved her butt to insert me in herself all the while giving me that "naughty boy, stop running" look.
Inside, can feel her clasping me already.

Missionary to Scissors to Spooning. The look on the face is really priceless. Can see she is really enjoying it very much.

She turned on me and did a cowgirl, pumping then grinding for abt 5 mins. Knowing she will tire soon, i flipped back to missionary. In missionary for 10 mins she is perspiring very hard. Her face is really flushing an experienced bros know this cannot be faked already. Her pussy begin to lose traction as her juices are flowing too freely already. I begin to feel her crevix pushing out and i begin to do that long and slow but hard final strokes that is my signature move.
I now can see the whites of her eyes and come a point in time she put me in full length and begin grinding me even in missionary. She really enjoys this. and all the while the tip of my didi can feel her crevix throughout the grinds.
Her moans become whimpers as she begins to mutter incoherent things, she is really losing it.

Now i feel her tightening again like a vise. I do that long slow stroke and abt 5 mins, i climaxed. She slumps, breathless and weakened. but wants to hold me with me on top and still inside her. Keeps muttering, 受不了 真的受不了.
After a while, she pulls out and checks the time. Its already past time and just nice the OKT calls from the door if i wanna extend cos over time limit already. We are in the shower and gonna leave.

End of session in shower she admits that she actually came 5 times and i was asking if she will allow me to RTF. to my disappointment, she says i enjoyed it but i am scared. Too long too hard and 吃不消.

After putting on our clothes, she says next time see if she can try anything different for me. She din notice i slipped a 100 tip in her bag. as she left it on the bed. So seriously i am still confused in the end as to she wan me to RTF or not.

Can bros advise?

I seriously dun like to change a lot of WLs, cos the GFE and someone who can handle me is not easily found.

However, i seriously and highly recommend her to any bros out there. There is a 120% effort to please the client and 150% worth of GFE. U cant ask for more from a GL WL. Really
If you intend to give $100 tip each time, I think she could let you have a second chance ... I don't think it is too traumatic for her; she probably knows how to handle you better.
Old 04-06-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
yumm is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L18h20

If i give $100 tips, i want wl to notice it, so that she will treat me better next time, else wats the point of giving such tips?
Old 04-06-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
If you intend to give $100 tip each time, I think she could let you have a second chance ... I don't think it is too traumatic for her; she probably knows how to handle you better.
Give 100 cos she gave me special treat. Wun mention here.
But i think i wun get lucky again.
Old 04-06-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumm View Post
If i give $100 tips, i want wl to notice it, so that she will treat me better next time, else wats the point of giving such tips?
We had to leave the rm in a rush. I am very sure she will know. They are probably smarter than u credit them for so its ok.
Old 04-06-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: L18h20 #6 Da ling ultimate GFE hands down in GL

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
Give 100 cos she gave me special treat. Wun mention here.
But i think i wun get lucky again.
Special treAt of American dessert?
Old 04-06-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
My secret to keep, u guys have to find out.
American dessert, wad dat bro?
Old 04-06-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Old 04-06-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Wow, thx unfit. explains all. Upz to u bro.
Old 04-06-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

American Pie, i scared scared.
I think its not simply just the FJ. The overall feel and that really really small details are really wad makes the difference.
They really add up to give you that exceptional feel. I dun visit GL often and i am not really a tipper.
Maybe she black magick me
If other WL offer me raw, seriously i will hesitate and think twice then reject. I may not have a GF and wife now, but i dun wanna regret the rest of my life just for the 1 hour of fun i had
Old 04-06-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lol nice picture
Just had one this sfternoon - freeing great
Old 04-06-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

U guilty and tip her 100$? Funny guy!!
Old 04-06-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Mali (78) is pretty, and buxomy but meaty. Too bad that she is leaving soon.

I have had the Pan Asian beauty instead. Will FR in due course. Do stay tune if you are keen.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-06-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol nice picture
Just had one this sfternoon - freeing great
You need right Intel in order to enjoy this delicious Pie
Old 04-06-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post
U guilty and tip her 100$? Funny guy!!
Dunno wad to say,i think she really lost control at some point in time during the 1 hour plus "ordeal" with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Mali (78) is pretty, and buxomy but meaty. Too bad that she is leaving soon.

I have had the Pan Asian beauty instead. Will FR in due course. Do stay tune if you are keen.
Already banned by #78 Mali, she is actually quite nice. When i entered on my second trip, she was like "又是你啊”
i was quite paiseh then she quickly said i dun look at you u dun look at me then covered her face with a magazine. I was quite embarrassed and seems like she was having fun poking fun at me.

Quote:
You need right Intel in order to enjoy this delicious Pie
American pie...... dunno still scared. See who is good enuf to batter down my defenses.

Anyone can recommend WL out of 1820? Think my FR kena zapped a bit cos i copy and paste anyhow but i newb lah, so do forgive.
Seriously hope that bro samsters here gimme pointers. Recommend me WLs out of 1820. the FR prob give u guys an idea wad i like. Scared to return to 1820 in short time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1