The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
oldsnail deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoldsnail deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A distant wife, a willing maid. My story.

Getting back in shape takes a lot of hard work and discipline . However it is achievable if you focus on it.
Old 09-02-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!

So its during this period when I was working out early in the morning that I started noticing this one maid.

I would just be finishing my run and workout around 6:30am and I used to run past this spot where all the neighbourhood kids would be waiting to get picked up by their school bus. The first time I saw her, she had this really long pony tail that reached all the way down to the small of her back (which just drew attention to her unbelievably perky little butt lol). She was slim, petite, long legs accentuated by her always wearing tight denim shorts or bright cotton sports shorts that hugged her curves.

Frankly she wasn’t stunningly beautiful, more like a 6/10 with pleasant features and a little bit of brown freckles on her cheeks. Truthfully it was her figure that caught my attention rather than her looks. I could just imagine slipping off her shorts, bending her over and…you guys know what I mean lol.

She was always there with her employer’s kid and she too began to notice my interest in her as I’d unashamedly check her out as I was running past every morning. So one day I decided to change my schedule ever so slightly by 10 mins just to coincide with her sending the kid up the school bus and having to walk back to her block.

So I’ve never been the shy kind of guy and I chose a kinda stalker style intercept at a void deck and just walked up to her and asked if she knew the phone number of the school bus driver as I wanted to send my kids by school bus as well. I’d noticed by this time that she had a mobile phone and figured that she wouldn’t have the bus drivers number. I then asked her if she could get the number for me and casually asked for her phone number so she could text it to me later – thankfully she agreed.

Now that I had her number – it was just a case of slowly cultivating this opportunity and to see how far it could go. Not wanting to look too desperate, I left it to her to make the first move and true enough the next day she texted me the number of the school bus driver and I thanked her for it.

Striking up a conversation isn’t difficult – remember these girls are likely very lonely and anyone showing them attention would likely be reciprocated. And very soon I knew her name, how long she was here, how her employers treated her, etc and more importantly that her employers left home on the dot at 5am (they were hawkers) everyday and that there would be no one at home till 1.45pm everyday when the kid came back from school.

Now it would be an opportune time to share that I have a family car but also a company van for when we need to do deliveries a few times a week. As “seats” we secured a used two seater sofa on one of the sides of the van.
I deliberately planned and parked the van in an individual bay right in the corner of the top floor and in my area the carpark isn’t normally full anyways. I knew that she was lonely and so one day I texted her to ask if she wanted to meet me after she sent the kid to school to “chat” and look she wasn’t dumb either given we’d been flirting on and off on whatsapp anyways.

So I told her to meet me at the carpark at 6:45am and nervously looked around before ushering her quickly into the back of the van. I’d parked it head in so no one could look inside from the front and I covered it with a reflective cover that I had in the van anyways which covered 90% of the front windscreen and both sides of the front two side windows had curtains on.

I wasted no time in asking her to sit down on the sofa and I had prepared some snacks and drinks I’d conveniently bought from the 7-11 downstairs which I asked her to help herself to. What she didn’t know is that I’d bought a 6 pack of condoms and deliberately left it in the bag as well. She laughed as she saw it and asked me what it was for…
Old 09-02-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
AnalRammer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share.
Old 09-02-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

welcome back TS. Nice build up. hope things are looking up.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 09-02-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Neeskens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, waiting for more
Old 09-02-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!

So these days, in car dash cams are the norm. Did I mention that I’d turned it to point inwards?

So as she was giggling about the condoms – I just told her matter of fact that it was for her only if she was ok with using them. At this point I was sitting next to her and put my arms around her. I could smell the cheap shampoo in her hair at that moment and I planted a small kiss on her neck.

She didn’t resist.

And so I planted another, and another and I could hear her breathe getting shallower and little soft moans starting to escape her tightly closed mouth. I moved my hands slowly under her t-shirt and unhooked her bra from the behind. I then started kissing her and moved my hands to her nipples which were rock hard by now. She didn’t have big boobs, petite girls seldom do, but they were pert and just nice in my opinion, b-cups and at this point she was half moaning and half tongue fighting me at the same time. No sense wasting time already right? So I moved her hand down to my crotch and she automatically started pulling my shorts down.

I stopped kissing her and pushed her head down to my rock hard cock and she didn’t resist at all. So I just leaned back and watched her bob up and down – greedily slurping on my cock. I let her continue for a good 2-3 minutes and then stopped her and motioned to her to take her clothes off while I removed my shorts completely. She was full bush as I’d expected and I was trying to open the pack of condoms when she stopped me…she asked me to let her do it and so I let her. It was really erotic as I watched her slowly unrolled the condom on my cock and I frankly could not wait to fuck her hard.

Then we hit a problem. The bloody condom was the wrong size and reached down only slightly more than half my shaft. By this time my small head was winning the war and I frankly couldn’t care less. I ripped the condom off and basically turned her around and pushed her down onto the sofa while I entered her dripping pussy while she lay on her front. The ferocity in which I did that shocked her a little as I could hear her gasp as I penetrated her but it quickly turned into moans which I had to slow my thrusting down and cupped my hand over her mouth to ensure that she didn’t make too much noise. I resumed the thrusting and damn she was really, really tight. I had to slow down a few times just so I didn’t come inside her but she wasn’t having any of it. She knew I was coming and automatically sank to her knees and started giving me a deep and wet blowjob.

That was the point of no return and I blasted my entire load into her mouth. She was a good girl and initially stayed there to take my load but you know how when you’ve not had sex for a while, not masturbated and was super turned on? That basically means a whole lot of cum lol and after a few seconds she started disengaging from my cock but I purposely held her head down and fucked her in the mouth. She gagged and there was cum spilling out of her mouth as she retched – but that just turned me on even more.

I made her suck me dry and the combination of the testosterone shots and being super turned on in that moment , I was still horny as fuck and I puhed her down missionary onto the sofa and started pounding into her again. It didn’t take long before I felt like ready to explode again and I pulled out of her and blasted my load all over her tummy and boobs.

By this time her eyes were glazed over and when women are in this state they would pretty much do anything and she I quickly guided her mouth to my cock again where she proceeded to lick and suck the excess cum from my cock.

Exhausted, sweaty and she was basically covered in cum from her belly button up till her boobs, as well as a little cum at the edges of her tiny little mouth. I passed her a box of tissues to clean herself up and she dutifully wiped my cock and crotch area before even wiping herself clean – good girl!

We got dressed and she cuddled up to me for a while – I knew this was dangerous in the long run if she developed “feelings” and decided that this was the precise moment when I had to lay down the ground rules…
Old 09-02-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

So remember I told you that I’d pointed the camera inwards?

Well mine is connected to cloud and videos are backed up. Now I know this is a dangerous game but I’d thought this through and weighed the pros and cons.

Firstly, I was the only one that had access to the video backup. Yes I know that even encryption can be broken but what are the odds of my small little video, residing on that specific cloud storage, get broken into, decrypted and the video making its way to people that I know?

Versus

The actual possibility of this poor girl developing feelings and the fact that she is living in the very estate that I lived in, and that this could blow up in my face if my wife or her employers found out? Frankly I think option 2 is the more likely scenario that could go wrong.

And so…..was this premeditated? Yes. Does that make me an asshole? Sure. But you know what? I am tired of being a nice guy. Tired of being pushed around. And if I have to be an asshole to protect myself? You are god damn right I will. And in this case? I actually tried my best to make this a win win for everyone.

So coming back to that moment in the van – keep in mind that the camera captured only video and not sound. So I asked her to sit up and positioned it so that there wasn’t anything blocking the camera – this was absolutely crucial. I then cheerfully asked her to hold her hand out and that I had a gift for her. Happily she held her hand out and I quickly reached into my shorts pocket and took out a 50 dollar note and pressed it into her hand.

She didn’t know how to react and I took the opportunity to close her hand over the money. At that point I told her that I needed to talk to her seriously and she sat there looking at me and not knowing how to react. I turned off the cam and moved to sit right next to her. I pulled out my mobile phone and logged into my cloud storage before proceeding to pull up the video up and showed parts of it to her. Specifically parts of her rolling the condom onto my cock, of us fucking and of her taking money from me.

You could see her eyes widen in shock as it slowly sank in her mind what she was watching and the gravity of the situation. I told her she had nothing to worry about and assured her that nothing would happen…as long as she behaved. I told her that I liked spending time with her and that didn’t need to change. I made it very clear that if her employers found out or if she was thinking of doing something stupid – like come knock on my door for example? I would forward the video to the police and say that she was a prostitute.

Her eyes started tearing and I took a softer tone and told her to look at this as companionship – because she was lonely after all. I also told her that every week I will give her 100 dollars and to think how the extra 400 dollars a month would help her family back home. I also told her that I would help drive her to remit the money home every week – just so that her employers don’t start questioning where she is getting that much extra cash from.

Good cop, bad cop actually works and this was the time which I put my arms around her and held her close as she cried. Truthfully I felt really shitty but at this point the dice was already cast and there was no going back. Keep in mind she was still stark naked at this point and I had my shorts on by now. I gently moved her head up from her chin to look at me and I told her everything as ok. And that she had nothing to worry about, that this was good in the long run for both of us and her family.

There is something about being in such complete control that is addictive – I must admit. She looked at me with hope (and obedience) in her eyes and for some reason I had another raging, rock solid hard on. I kissed her and she didn’t resist, I think at that moment she felt lost but also comforted at he same time especially since she’d basically just received a 75% increase to her monthly salary.

Call it Stockholm Syndrome if you wanted to. Call me a fucking manipulator, asshole or anything else you want to and you would not be wrong. Having said that? It felt good and we obviously fucked for a third time in the space of 1.5 hrs and this time it was strangely so much better as she was like a crazed nympho riding my cock as I was sitting down on the sofa. She fucked with a ferocity that she didn’t have before. It was like a switch had gone off in her head and that she was now in “fuck this, lets just enjoy myself” in this moment and forget everything else.

There is however one more twist to this story. One which I didn’t plan for and frankly which caused me a lot of sleepless nights. You know how sex is good even if the girl is a dead fish. Its even better if she is responsive. But is SO MUCH BETTER if she wants you just as much as you want her? Partially I’m thinking its probably because she was afraid to piss me off but also the fact that I am now kinda her sugar daddy and the one person that was still giving her some comfort, even if its fleeting.

So back to the twist…..she was riding me reverse cowgirl and I held her in place and was pounding her relentlessly. In that moment I was about to pull out? She decided to sit down on me and grind her hips on my cock. I couldn’t hold it and honestly didn’t want to…..I exploded inside her and continued allowing her to grind until my crotch and her vagina was a creamy, sticky frothy mess.

Yep, I’d just ejaculated into a maid.
Old 10-02-2018, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for ur upds TS
Old 10-02-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to more updates of it.
Old 10-02-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
Audi8788White deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for more
Old 10-02-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Braclay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 10-02-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Wow wow wow
Old 10-02-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Love your writing style.
Old 10-02-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Nice one... do continue
Old 11-02-2018, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the updates TS and welcome back!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1