The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 20
Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!
Re: Gang of Five

Frey was not as glamourous as the rest of the ladies in the team, but she had the cute nerdy charm about her. A pair of tortoise shell framed spectacles perched on her small pert nose, and she had the good genetic makeup of girls from Suzhou, with perfect and fair porcelain skin, big eyes, and small plump lips. But because she spent so much time buried in her books during school days, she was socially awkward, and male colleagues found it especially difficult to speak to her. Ask her any question, and she would just rattle off her answer in short staccato sentences, hoping you would go away and not harass her.

Frey kept a short bob hairstyle which made her look like a young girl. And she was young – at 25 she was the second youngest team member. Her bashful behaviour and her rather petite height made her popular with guys who wanted to be protective boyfriends. Some interns and young male colleagues were also very attracted to her cute dimpled appearance, not knowing that she would never have the time to date so long as she was in the Gang of Five.
Old 29-04-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
GaryAblett deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping for more!
Old 29-04-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!

I made my way to the copier, and from the distance I could already make out the blinking error notice on the display. “Paper jam again,” I thought to myself. The company had been trying to cut cost, and we switched paper supplier recently. The new copier paper had been extremely problematic, causing periodic paper jams every other day. I checked the location of the jam, and swung open the compartment to remove the offending piece of paper. As I closed the panel, the copier continued with the remainder of the print job.

I deduced that it must have been printed by the Gang of Five, and Frey probably didn’t realize that the print outs were incomplete due to the paper jam. I picked up the printed documents and was about to return them to the team in the meeting room when something in my gut told me to take a closer look. The prints were from an Excel spreadsheet, but there was something odd about the figures. I took a second look, and my heart skipped a beat. I knew I was looking at something big, and hastened back to the server room with the prints in my hand.
Old 29-04-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Dog2108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more.
Old 29-04-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
winkpuffin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping!
Old 29-04-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks TS waiting for next update.
Old 29-04-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Once I was safely back to the server room, I scrutinized the figures closely. It took me a while to fully comprehend the numbers, but when I did, a wide grin crept across my face. “Oh goodness… the team actually kept tabs of the bribes they gave to the purchasing officers!” I smirked. The list detailed clearly the amount and receiving parties’ bank accounts, as well as the invoices of the sales the bribes made possible. The amount was transferred from various bank accounts, so it is possible that the entire team was involved in the scheme. Still it doesn’t make sense to record such information, unless the members needed the information for reimbursement. Regardless of the reason, my heart was pounding just thinking of the implication of such incriminating information.

I knew that the team would definitely realize they were missing some prints, and that I had taken them since Frey spotted me heading to the copier. Concerned that they would barge in and demand the documents from me, I carefully slotted the prints between the server racks and sat back in my chair, waiting for the door to burst open and for them to rush in.
Old 30-04-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 15
siaoka is a name known to allsiaoka is a name known to allsiaoka is a name known to allsiaoka is a name known to allsiaoka is a name known to allsiaoka is a name known to all

interesting story. looking forward to updates
Old 30-04-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

Support support

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 30-04-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

But it never happened… morning came and colleagues started streaming into the work place. I completed the software patching by 5am and was just testing the network since then. I locked the server room, leaving the prints inside because I did not want to be caught with them. I had not decided what to do with the evidence, but I reckoned it would be the right thing to hand them over to the management. I handed the keys back to my colleagues, before heading home for some well-deserved rest.

It was 4 pm when my mobile phone rang. I was still groggy from trying to catch up on my sleep after pulling yesterday’s all-nighter. I clumsily reached out for my phone and checked the screen - it was an unlisted number. Feeling miffed that it could be an unsolicited sales call, I took the call preparing to give the other party an earful.

“Who’s this?” I asked. “Hey Ben, it’s Claire from work!” the cheery voice replied.

“Claire?” I asked. “Yes! From Queenie’s team… you know me, don’t you?” she said.

Suddenly I remembered the prints I kept from the night before, and that must be the reason why she called. “Oh yes,” I said, trying to play it cool. “What’s up?”
Old 30-04-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

Claire made up some stupid excuse about needing to check some technical issues about her computer, but any darn fool would know she was actually trying to find out if I had the documents. “Uh… listen Claire, I’m not technically on duty now. So if you need to troubleshoot, you can pop by the IT department with your notebook and I’m sure they’ll help you out ok?”

“Oh I see,” she answered in a voice feigning disappointment. “I was hoping you could help because you seem to be the most knowledgeable.”

I could see why Queenie hired her. “I’m on night duty later in the server room from 10pm to 8am. If you are still around, just come by and I’ll see what I can do for you.” I replied.

“Will do, Ben! Thank you and I’ll see you later!” Claire chirped over the phone before hanging up. I leaned back on my pillow, closed my eyes and thought to myself – a date with the sex-assassin… it would be a night to remember!
Old 30-04-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story ts, more of it will be great.
Old 30-04-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here. TS great start.
Old 30-04-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 30-04-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

share more of the story bro, it's really nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1