The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 20
Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!
Re: Gang of Five

“Ben… I’m wet…” Claire moaned as I fondled her nipples between my fingers. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was hard, “I need you now… please…” I held her chin and whispered into her ears… “Soon… Claire… but not yet…” Claire collapsed onto the floor as I untied her from the server rack. I helped her onto a table as I tied her hands to the table legs with a couple of Ethernet cables.

“Now let’s see how wet and horny you are, Claire” I said as I ran my hands up her smooth silky legs that seemed to go on forever. She let out an audible moan as I caressed her thighs with my fingertips, teasing her slowly as I moved my hands further upwards into her skirt. She was breathing hard and squirming on the table, completely under my control.

I undid her heels and tossed them into the growing pile of clothes on the floor, and pulled her skirt upwards to reveal her black panties. I lifted her leg to my shoulder and flicked my tongue gradually up from her toes to her inner thighs, and it drove her wild. “Ben… stop! Please… arghh… I can’t… arrgghh!!” I could smell the musky scent of her womanhood as I licked closer to her panties, and she was not kidding when she said she was wet… her panties was literally soaked as I slowly circled around her clit with my finger tip.

As she lifted her hips, I reached over and slowly pulled her panties down her leg, revealing her pink shaven pussy that was dripping wet with her love juices. Her labia was beautifully formed, and I dove in imemediately to begin eating her pussy. Her eyes opened wide in a mixture of shock and pleasure, as she clamped my head tightly with her thighs in response to the stimulation. Her moans grew so loud that I had to cover her mouth as I pleasured her orally for a good five minutes.
Old 01-05-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!

As I stepped back from the table, I took stock of the situation. Here I was totally naked with a raging hardon with the most sexually desirable woman in the company – bound, aroused and waiting for me to fuck her. There was only one problem, “Claire, I don’t have condoms with me,” I said. I was thinking maybe I won’t get to fuck her afterall, and this may just end up with a blowjob.

“Ben… I need your cock in me… badly…” Claire gasped. With the bondage and cunnilingus, she was way too horny to stop now, even if I didn’t have protection. “My period just ended… it should be safe. Just don’t cum in my pussy…” She was literally begging me to have sex. I didn’t need more invitation to fuck the woman of my dreams, but I needed to hear it from her.

I stuffed my cock into Claire’s mouth for a quick blowjob, and she quickly brought my member back to throbbing attention with her warm orifice. I moved around the table and positioned myself to enter her, and propped her legs over my shoulders. “Say it Claire,” I commanded. “Or I won’t do it.” Claire moaned and closed her eyes, and whimpered, “Ben… please fuck my pussy… hard… do whatever you want to me… I’m your sex slave…”
Old 01-05-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

I rubbed my hard cock against her wet labia, and slowly inched my way in. Even though Claire was so horny and wet, she was very tight. She closed her eyes tightly as I pushed my member past the silky walls of her warm pussy, moaning loudly with every inch of penetration. It took a minute or so, but I finally managed to enter her fully and the sensation of her pussy engulfing my cock was amazing. Her cunt was tighter, warmer and smoother than any other women I’ve fucked, and every thrust took all my self-restraint not to cum.

I helped myself to Claire’s breasts, grabbing and fondling them as I pounded her pussy. With every stroke, she was moaning in ecstasy and biting her lips, trying hard not to scream. I ravaged her pussy for five minutes as her love juices squirted out onto her bunched up skirt, and I held her by the throat as I continued banging her on the table. In the end, the aural stimulation of her moans and visual treat of seeing Claire in bondage being fucked by me was too much to bear.

I withdrew my cock from her pussy and quickly made my way to Claire’s face. It wasn’t a moment too soon as I ejaculated hot spurts of my man juices and landed on her perfect make-up. She probably thought I will cum on her body, so she was taken aback when I came all over her face. This was the ultimate fantasy for all the guys in the office, and I’ve heard some of the water cooler talk about how cool it would be to cum on Claire’s face. The warm splurts of sticky man juices landed strategically across her face, coating her hair, eye-lashes, nose and mouth with strings cum.
Old 01-05-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

“Mmmmpph…” Claire protested as all my pent-up cum exploded and landed on her impeccable face. The cum pooled onto her eyes and threatened to flow into her nose, so I quickly used my fingers to spread the cum across her face, and into her half-opened mouth. I thought that she would spit it out, but she let me finger her mouth with cum in it.

“Swallow my cum,” I commanded her. She protested by shaking her head, and I placed my palm over her mouth to prevent her from spitting the cum out. After a few seconds, she relented and swallowed my cum in a single gulp.

I reached out for the box of tissues on another table to wipe my dripping cock - it would be difficult to explain cum stains on the carpet. Once I was done cleaning, I pulled out more sheets to help Claire wipe her face. As I turned around, I took in the beautiful sight of Claire bound on the table with her legs spread wide on the table, and my cum covering her beautiful face and perfect hair.

I helped Claire wipe my cum off her face and hair, as she slowly regained her composure. With the last bit of cum wiped off, she opened her eyes and I looked at her. “That was amazing. It was the best sex I had,” I said. She smiled coyly and replied, “I didn’t realize I enjoyed bondage and role-play that much too.”
Old 02-05-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
Muttoneater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1 down, 4 more to go!
Old 02-05-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoxenon View Post
“Mmmmpph…” Claire protested as all my pent-up cum exploded and landed on her impeccable face. The cum pooled onto her eyes and threatened to flow into her nose, so I quickly used my fingers to spread the cum across her face, and into her half-opened mouth. I thought that she would spit it out, but she let me finger her mouth with cum in it.

“Swallow my cum,” I commanded her. She protested by shaking her head, and I placed my palm over her mouth to prevent her from spitting the cum out. After a few seconds, she relented and swallowed my cum in a single gulp.

I reached out for the box of tissues on another table to wipe my dripping cock - it would be difficult to explain cum stains on the carpet. Once I was done cleaning, I pulled out more sheets to help Claire wipe her face. As I turned around, I took in the beautiful sight of Claire bound on the table with her legs spread wide on the table, and my cum covering her beautiful face and perfect hair.

I helped Claire wipe my cum off her face and hair, as she slowly regained her composure. With the last bit of cum wiped off, she opened her eyes and I looked at her. “That was amazing. It was the best sex I had,” I said. She smiled coyly and replied, “I didn’t realize I enjoyed bondage and role-play that much too.”

nice story! i wonder how would TS handle Claire request to search for the document after this part..

btw upped u with my points alr
Old 02-05-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Breadbox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS, do continue
Old 02-05-2018, 02:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
getitdone is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

keep it going, nice story.
Old 02-05-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Old 02-05-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a very nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 02-05-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, support your thread bro.
Old 02-05-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
nice story! i wonder how would TS handle Claire request to search for the document after this part..

btw upped u with my points alr
Thank you for the points... much appreciated. It is interesting and challenging to develop the story because I want to have some variation as to how Ben gets each lady in the team...
Old 02-05-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

I kissed her gently on the lips. “You know… I’ve more tricks up my sleeves… you will like them. We should do this again,” I said as I gently untied her hands. She sat up on the table and she looked into my eyes, “I don’t mind being a friend with benefits… but only with someone who can keep secrets.” I reached over to the server rack, retrieved the hidden documents and passed it to her, “Your secrets are always safe with me Claire.”

She smiled as we got dressed, cleaning up the mess we created during our passionate sex. Claire looked into a mirror and exclaimed, “Oh shit… I looked like I got raped!” I glanced at her, and indeed she looked terrible. Her hair was in a mess, her make-up was all smudged, her clothes were in disarray and her skirt was stained by both our love juices.

Claire called Queen on her mobile, and told her that she needed to go home to settle some matters. She also informed Queenie that she found the document. Given the time it took to settle the document and how Claire had to go home after meeting me, it shouldn’t take much imagination for Queenie to know Claire had sex with me to secure the return of the document.

I unlocked the door of the server room, and Claire gave me a deep kiss before leaving. She placed a finger on my lips and reminded me, “This is a secret between us ok?” I smiled and replied, “Don’t worry… I know what to do.” She gave me a peck on the lips and whispered before leaving, “Keep in touch…”
Old 02-05-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

It was more than a week since my sexual encounter with Claire, and the memories of the session were still fresh in my mind. I saw her a couple of times in the office, but she never made eye contact. Still, it made me smile when I see other guys in office ogling her from a distance, because they could only fantasize about it when I actually fucked her for real.

It was Friday morning when I arrived in office and I saw an envelope on my desk addressed to me. I opened it and a Mercedes key slid out, along with a note that said, “Will need your help tonight. Car is at basement 3 lot 34. C.” I guessed C was Claire, but I didn’t know what the secrecy was about.

It was 6pm when I was about to knock off work, and I received a message. “Ben, I’ll be drinking with some clients tonight. Can you pretend to be my chauffer and pick me up from Harrys at Harbourfront at midnight? Claire” I was befuddled by her request but decided to play along. “Ok sure, see you tonight.” I replied.
Old 02-05-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
CheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you so much for the updates .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1