The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Unprotected sex with FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaikai126 View Post
JWhat's the chances of getting hiv
I think the chances are almost close to 0% unless of course the cd slips off or there was any breakages on the cd, so personally i think you are fine
Old 21-08-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 7
xxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyboy94 View Post

I also contacted dtap (Dr Tan and Partners) via WhatsApp already.

TS, sitrep?
Old 22-08-2018, 08:03 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

extract from https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=888..

read and use the HIV risk estimator link provided..

Risk factors for contracting HIV

Anyone can develop HIV, but a number of risk factors increase the risk. These include:

Injecting intravenous drugs, especially when needles are shared.
Undergoing a blood transfusion.
Getting a tattoo with a used needle.
Engaging in unprotected intercourse; unprotected anal intercourse makes people particularly vulnerable to infection.
Having a sexually transmitted infection (STI).
Frequent exposure to infected fluids, such as in medical or emergency settings.
Drug and alcohol use, which can undermine judgment. Between 2005-2009, 1 in 3 people infected with HIV in the United States used drugs or binged on alcohol.
Exposure to the virus during childbirth, pregnancy, or breastfeeding. Mothers and their babies can transmit the infection to one another.

Without any form of treatment in place, HIV transmission rates from mother to child range from 15-45 percent. Interventions such as antiretroviral treatment can reduce this rate to 5 percent.

A 2014 study looked at data on HIV transmission per 10,000 exposures to infected fluids. The number of infections for every 10,000 exposures was as follows:

blood transfusion: 9,250
sharing needles among injectable drug users: 63
needlesticks (such as blood tests or vaccinations): 23
being the receptive partner during anal intercourse: 138
being the penetrative partner during anal intercourse: 11
being the receptive partner during vaginal intercourse: 8
being the penetrative partner during vaginal intercourse: 4

Today, the blood supply is safe. However, sharing needles among drug users remains a significant source of HIV transmission.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have a risk estimation tool on their website. It works out the risk of HIV transmission for different sexual activities where one person is HIV positive and the other is HIV negative. The tool is based on the most recent evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaikai126 View Post
Just curious I just had anal sex with a ladyboy she's using protection and I'm at the receiving end. What's the chances of getting hiv. Cos I'm quite worried

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 22-08-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

xxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post

Amazing statistics.

Can I say therefore that the odds of acquiring HIV through straight (heterosexual) raw vaginal sex is around the same odds as striking 4D?
Old 22-08-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tofuman1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxtwentyfour View Post
Amazing statistics.

Can I say therefore that the odds of acquiring HIV through straight (heterosexual) raw vaginal sex is around the same odds as striking 4D?
some of us TIO 4D quite regularly here...
Old 23-08-2018, 06:28 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

depending on how u look at it...

i would suggest you take a look at the figure ..do your own calculation and decide for yourself

Quote:
Amazing statistics.

you dont calculate that in the same way......striking 4d top price can easily be achieved....all u need is to buy 10000 combo and there you have it.. the striking rate is 100%.... however it is a different ball game with the HIV cheonging risk.. it isnt 100% when u bonk 10000 times..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofuman1977
some of us TIO 4D quite regularly here...

Old 23-08-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 11
Ghost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

you dont calculate that in the same way......striking 4d top price can easily be achieved....all u need is to buy 10000 combo and there you have it.. the striking rate is 100%...
not worth leh if you buy every combo, $1 each you would get back around 5-6k...lose 4k haha xD
Old 23-08-2018, 11:33 AM

of course it is not worth it.. it defeat the purpose of buying 4d too..

going raw with stranger is even worse....one could lose their marriage, their dignity, even their life.....
and we still have many taking that risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost24 View Post
not worth leh if you buy every combo, $1 each you would get back around 5-6k...lose 4k haha xD

Old 23-08-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 11
Ghost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
going raw with stranger is even worse....one could lose their marriage, their dignity, even their life.....
and we still have many taking that risk
Not that I'm promoting raw sex, but I do remember reading somewhere that the chances of getting infected by going raw with a stranger is actually really low, by stranger I mean something like a poly or uni student that doesn't take drugs and actively participates in gang bangs.

But yeah I agree, shit happens, so it's best to practice safe sex and use a condom always
Old 23-08-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
extract from https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=888..

read and use the HIV risk estimator link provided..

Risk factors for contracting HIV

Anyone can develop HIV, but a number of risk factors increase the risk. These include:

Injecting intravenous drugs, especially when needles are shared.
Undergoing a blood transfusion.
Getting a tattoo with a used needle.
Engaging in unprotected intercourse; unprotected anal intercourse makes people particularly vulnerable to infection.
Having a sexually transmitted infection (STI).
Frequent exposure to infected fluids, such as in medical or emergency settings.
Drug and alcohol use, which can undermine judgment. Between 2005-2009, 1 in 3 people infected with HIV in the United States used drugs or binged on alcohol.
Exposure to the virus during childbirth, pregnancy, or breastfeeding. Mothers and their babies can transmit the infection to one another.

Without any form of treatment in place, HIV transmission rates from mother to child range from 15-45 percent. Interventions such as antiretroviral treatment can reduce this rate to 5 percent.

A 2014 study looked at data on HIV transmission per 10,000 exposures to infected fluids. The number of infections for every 10,000 exposures was as follows:

Today, the blood supply is safe. However, sharing needles among drug users remains a significant source of HIV transmission.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have a risk estimation tool on their website. It works out the risk of HIV transmission for different sexual activities where one person is HIV positive and the other is HIV negative. The tool is based on the most recent evidence.
What does this mean? This means a guy has 0.04% chance of catching hiv when having sex with a carrier?
Old 24-08-2018, 06:17 AM

isnt it clear enough..

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiemiller View Post
What does this mean? This means a guy has 0.04% chance of catching hiv when having sex with a carrier?

Old 24-08-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
isnt it clear enough..

It might be helpful to remind the reader that these represent the various probabilities that within the HIV infected people, you would find that how many acquired it through what means.

It does not represent the probability of an uninfected person subsequently becoming infected if he went out to do a certain thing.

P( acquired through raw sex | infected) = 0.4 percent
It does not mean P( acquire HIV | uninfected and do raw sex) = 0.4 percent

P(A|B) = prob A happen GIVEN B has happened
Old 25-08-2018, 07:30 AM

some will say....statistics is more like law of average.
the law of probability is more like 50%.. either u have it or dont have it..

the onus is on oneself to do the right thing..

Quote:
It might be helpful to remind the reader that these represent the various probabilities that within the HIV infected people, you would find that how many acquired it through what means.

It does not represent the probability of an uninfected person subsequently becoming infected if he went out to do a certain thing.

P( acquired through raw sex | infected) = 0.4 percent
It does not mean P( acquire HIV | uninfected and do raw sex) = 0.4 percent

P(A|B) = prob A happen GIVEN B has happened

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1