The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Aug-Dec 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Maybe you can offer yourself as their consultant and see how you can turn Geylang around
Yeah go look for ministry of recreation LOL
FR is for sharing... doubt it create demand...seem everyone has their budget so it only make 1WL biz more at the expense of another....
Old 30-08-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Tried ZHEN ZHU from WH15

Looks a bit like Christy Chung
•Into the room, I hugged her. Very nice for hugging, reminds of former Ting Ting.
•Her skin is fair. Long hair.
•Breasts B cup good for grab.
•Nice nipples to suck
•Friendly and gentle
•I suck her breasts and she touch my rod
•Into shower, she gave me a good BBBJ
•on bed, she gave me a short massage
•She licked my balls and BBBJ me. Very good suction
•I doggie her, butt fleshy and nice for doggie bonk
•Mirror reflection of her is as if i fuck Christy Chung
•I turn her to missionery and fuck her hard
•she grab my hair and open her mouth as I fuck her, reminds me of a scene where Christy made love in one of the movies
•fuck and unload my sperm

will rtf
Old 30-08-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Bro bronzegod encouraged me to post here to keep these gals alive. I support his cause

New gal coco from WH15 is delicious with B cuppa. tried her a few days ago

•Pretty face, friendly and accomodating
• sunshine gal look, fair skin
•pinkish nipple
•cheerful
•in the shower gave me a good BBBJ
•good catbath and good bbbj suction
•enjoyed balls suction by her
•fucking was good and probably being newbie, pussy not the loose type
•fucked her in doggie and complete in missionery

rtf: yes
Old 31-08-2018, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Tried ZHEN ZHU from WH15

Looks a bit like Christy Chung
•Into the room, I hugged her. Very nice for hugging, reminds of former Ting Ting.
•Her skin is fair. Long hair.
•Breasts B cup good for grab.
•Nice nipples to suck
•Friendly and gentle
•I suck her breasts and she touch my rod
•Into shower, she gave me a good BBBJ
•on bed, she gave me a short massage
•She licked my balls and BBBJ me. Very good suction
•I doggie her, butt fleshy and nice for doggie bonk
•Mirror reflection of her is as if i fuck Christy Chung
•I turn her to missionery and fuck her hard
•she grab my hair and open her mouth as I fuck her, reminds me of a scene where Christy made love in one of the movies
•fuck and unload my sperm

will rtf
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Bro bronzegod encouraged me to post here to keep these gals alive. I support his cause

New gal coco from WH15 is delicious with B cuppa. tried her a few days ago

•Pretty face, friendly and accomodating
• sunshine gal look, fair skin
•pinkish nipple
•cheerful
•in the shower gave me a good BBBJ
•good catbath and good bbbj suction
•enjoyed balls suction by her
•fucking was good and probably being newbie, pussy not the loose type
•fucked her in doggie and complete in missionery

rtf: yes
Thanks bro! The ones who benefited from sharing in these compilation threads is the new girls who may decide to go back if poor biz.

I just start these threads to help them, regardless of House or okt, I try to help all.

Anyway, also time for me to retire soon just like that ejectjoy.

This is the last thread I’ll start. From here on out, over to you guys to continue.

I’m gonna quit Geylang by the end of this year.

20 years already cheonging. Time to stop and move on to other things.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 31-08-2018 at 01:53 AM.
Old 31-08-2018, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Aug-Dec 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Had a pretty good bonking session with Coco L18H20
So many 'coco' in geylang now but this one at 1820 got the biggest C cups among all. Her natural boobs with small nips attracts me the most, big and firm. Best part, her abalone can 'contrast and expand', not many FLs can do this. Overall, I had a satisfy session
Old 31-08-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 22
avgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Aug-Dec 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Thanks bro! The ones who benefited from sharing in these compilation threads is the new girls who may decide to go back if poor biz.

I just start these threads to help them, regardless of House or okt, I try to help all.

Anyway, also time for me to retire soon just like that ejectjoy.

This is the last thread I’ll start. From here on out, over to you guys to continue.

I’m gonna quit Geylang by the end of this year.

20 years already cheonging. Time to stop and move on to other things.

That’s what I said (ie. quitting sex in GL) ten years ago...yet I still come back after few months. Old habits like smoking n sex are very hard to quit lah.... 😬 I won’t bet on u able to quit, unless your little bro can’t stand-up liao🤪

Btw, I supported your cause in writing FRs as it does help those gals’ business. But I strongly opposed fake FRs!! After all these years, quite a lots of old member-Bros can tell true or fake FRs easily.
Old 31-08-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by avgalslover View Post
That’s what I said (ie. quitting sex in GL) ten years ago...yet I still come back after few months. Old habits like smoking n sex are very hard to quit lah.... 😬 I won’t bet on u able to quit, unless your little bro can’t stand-up liao🤪

Btw, I supported your cause in writing FRs as it does help those gals’ business. But I strongly opposed fake FRs!! After all these years, quite a lots of old member-Bros can tell true or fake FRs easily.
Who wrote fake FRs? Feel free to call out any that you see bro
Old 31-08-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
TGAA1 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Who wrote fake FRs? Feel free to call out any that you see bro
Since you asked,

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
Last night I also tried xing xing wh12, but to my surprise, her service standard also droppef, there was staightly no AR and no French without any explanation...
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bro Xue Li @2047 gone home last month liao.
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
You are neither helping her nor the samsters here. What’s the point of telling us that she has departed when you are supposed to tell us her existence in GL??...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden87 View Post
What a useless thread. Waste of bandwidth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
...If you have tried her, you would have known she has a tattoo of English words above her right boob near the shoulder. (I think it is not fair to Ruyi to disclose those words in the forum) Then you will know whether I have truly tried her. Just because she would not french you does not mean she would not french others!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangChun View Post
I don't know how the rest felt, but I am really sick and tired of your endless bitching about how unfairly you are being treated and unappreciated. Stop trying to play the victim card, you are no angel in the first place. All that you are contributing is negativity to the already dead forum. You not only do not share but encourage others not to share. All the childish 'Huat' games that you are playing makes me sick. Seriously bro, with due respect, just fuck off, disappear as you have promised and never return. My humble 2 cents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Attention Seeking Whore!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
[I]T...But I think her boob size does not exceed B. In fact, bro joker88 wanted to downgrade it to A+. I keep it at B-.
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I have just browsed thru the oct/nov/Dec 2017 thread but I don’t see u posting a single FR there. You got the cheek to ask fellow samsters for info on WLs instead?
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
This newbie's detailed FR already shared freely without any preconditions earlier on in this open forum

No thanks to BronzeGod. Big thank you to ejectjoy instead
Many more comments on your FRs and thread being fake and useless. Best of all, you provide info on WL who already balik kampung. When you are confronted with providing fake info (the WL not even working anymore!), you lie and say you cannot be expected to check if they are working. What a joke!

So if you want to know who writes the most fake FRs (look like celebrity 10%) and provides the most useless information, look at yourself loh. You recommend punters to go 1856 but it convert into CAT $80. LOL
Old 31-08-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGAA1 View Post
Since you asked,

Many more comments on your FRs and thread being fake and useless. Best of all, you provide info on WL who already balik kampung. When you are confronted with providing fake info (the WL not even working anymore!), you lie and say you cannot be expected to check if they are working. What a joke!

So if you want to know who writes the most fake FRs (look like celebrity 10%) and provides the most useless information, look at yourself loh. You recommend punters to go 1856 but it convert into CAT $80. LOL
Hi there once again clone of 123hu, aka son of a whore troll clone promoter of 1649. LOL!

and 123hu don't be stupid lah. I where got time to go your thread ask questions?

You think every samster who ask questions in your promoter thread means it is my clone??

If so you can report it and the moderator can ban them if truly they are my clone. lol

For those wondering what;s going on, this silly 123hu keeps using clones like mcpeachblossom to promote his house girls in 1649.

I do not disturb him at all.

However, everytime some question his thread, he just put the blame on me and accuse them of being my clones.

Please lah. Where got time mr 123hu to question you???? and now set up another account TGAA1 to disturb me because you think anyone question you must be me??

Stop your crap lah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPeachBlossom View Post
Aiyah bronze cheebye clones, everybody knows that CAT $150 is Ah Tiong. Since you don't even know this means you don't even call, ask so much for what?

Go look for Bronze cheebye in his Aug compilation thread. He giving his can only afford $80 business lessons again on FR and its importance to business. But funnily those FR he write makes no difference to the WL business and nobody ask him to write also. But he himself thinks his FR useful. And funnily those house he endorse convert to $80 for him. But the damn fool still thinks he got use.

Want to ask noob questions, please look for bronze cheebye kia. He's the sammyboy office boy. He will even compile questions for himself to read.
Quote:
sorry. what does this have to do with me?

pls, I don't use clones to ask questions.

I can jolly fuck you myself if I want to, and expose your clones as well.

LOL.

If the above two nicks are my clones, I challenge you to report them to moderator and get them banned just like how your clones andrewmp and haidilao got banned by moderator for trolling and spamming. LOL!!!!

And for THE LAST DAMN TIME GET THIS IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD, mr 123hu aka son of a whore troll clone promoter of 1649...

I don't use clones to question you and i have been leaving you alone.

YOU ARE THE FUCKER who must keep opening new account fuck me.

Those accounts above are quite senior. yy0202 is from Jan 2005 leh. even older than me in this forum!! I should be his clone since i registered in apr 2005YOu mean i kept this old clone for 13 years till now just to use to question you???

Where got time bro???? Wake up lah!!!!

You want to use clone acounts to promote, I never disturb you leh.

So just do your promotions and shut up.

Don't drag my name every time and spout lies everytime someone question you!

Last edited by BronzeGod; 31-08-2018 at 03:06 PM.
Old 31-08-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi there once again clone of 123hu, aka son of a whore troll clone promoter of 1649. LOL!

and 123hu don't be stupid lah. I where got time to go your thread ask questions?

You think every samster who ask questions in your promoter thread means it is my clone??

If so you can report it and the moderator can ban them if truly they are my clone. lol
Up to now still never see you in real life. You claim 1649 fuck you but you never appear in 1649 leh. Just cry online. You call crying for help online 'fucking'? LOL You're just a pussy. Another internet challenge? Yawn.

As to why the moderator bans whoever, beats me. But nobody here is a fool. That's all I can say. Everyone can see who is the parasite with no FR but likes to talk a lot of cock. The intention is obvious. You are not here to contribute info but to disrupt. You pretend to support GL but full of backhanded swipes, criticising non-stop.

Show your face in Geylang. See you how tough.
Old 31-08-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGAA1 View Post
Since you asked,

LOL
just like terminator... i will b back....
might not be bronze...maybe brass
Old 31-08-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPeachBlossom View Post
Up to now still never see you in real life. You claim 1649 fuck you but you never appear in 1649 leh. Just cry online. You call crying for help online 'fucking'? LOL You're just a pussy. Another internet challenge? Yawn.

As to why the moderator bans whoever, beats me. But nobody here is a fool. That's all I can say. Everyone can see who is the parasite with no FR but likes to talk a lot of cock. The intention is obvious. You are not here to contribute info but to disrupt. You pretend to support GL but full of backhanded swipes, criticising non-stop.

Show your face in Geylang. See you how tough.
Listen hard and listen good.

The next time someone questions your threads or your FRs or whatever you and your clones produce, don't drag my name in.

I do not bother questioning you UNTIL YOU START DRAGGING MY NICK IN and SPREAD LIEs.

That's when I have to reply to clear up your bullshit and shut down your lies.

VERY SIMPLE.

You do your thing and just don't bring my nick into things.

Very peaceful that way.

And stop using clones to attack me lah.

I can spot them very easily like that stupid andrewmp and haidilao who are now banned.

From here moving forward, just stay out of my way, as I have not questioned your threads except for that ONE comment long time ago about your house customer service.

Simple right? just don't drag me into your bullshit and we'll be fine.
Old 31-08-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Listen hard and listen good.

The next time someone questions your threads or your FRs or whatever you and your clones produce, don't drag my name in.

I do not bother questioning you UNTIL YOU START DRAGGING MY NICK IN and SPREAD LIEs.

That's when I have to reply to clear up your bullshit and shut down your lies.

VERY SIMPLE.

You do your thing and just don't bring my nick into things.

Very peaceful that way.

And stop using clones to attack me lah.

I can spot them very easily like that stupid andrewmp and haidilao who are now banned.

From here moving forward, just stay out of my way, as I have not questioned your threads except for that ONE comment long time ago about your house customer service.

Simple right? just don't drag me into your bullshit and we'll be fine.
Are you begging me? LOL. Beg harder, dog.
You decide if we're fine or not fine ah? Wake up lah promoter! You beg me somemore, admit you are an idiot and maybe I might stop embarrassing you.

Keep begging.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

2040 Xiao Yu (小雨)
25y Dongbei Jilin
Height 165cm Weight 49kg
Debut: Mid Jul2018

Soft spoken. No tattoo. Long hair up to the waist.
No prior sex experience as a WL. Willing to learn and submissive.
She says her boob size is A but to me it is not small. Able to suck, squeeze with no complaint.

During bathing, kiss, bbbj and AR

She ask me whether i want CBJ but i requested for BBBJ. She says her BBBJ has improved after some advice from customers. I ask her to deep throat and she nearly choke herself.

Her bottom line is condom during sex and she allows 'almost anything' for normal foreplay. Ask her to pussy grip and she try her best.

Bushy pussy and allows painting (Can kiss after painting tasting her own cunt juice.) She holds my head when she is high and nipples became erected.

Allows kissing and frenching. Sticks out her tongue but i ask her to kiss sensually and she is very obliging.

Soft moaning (afraid others can listen) and heavy breathing. Uses her long hair to tease my body playfully. Did doggie and finish in missionary.

Good attitude.

Give her a small tip.

RTF-Yes

Upon leaving saw Xiao Kai@2040 and disturb her love bite (咖喱鸡) on her neck. We had a good laugh too.
Old 01-09-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
2040 Xiao Yu (小雨)
25y Dongbei Jilin
Height 165cm Weight 49kg
Debut: Mid Jul2018

Soft spoken. No tattoo. Long hair up to the waist.
No prior sex experience as a WL. Willing to learn and submissive.
She says her boob size is A but to me it is not small. Able to suck, squeeze with no complaint.

During bathing, kiss, bbbj and AR

She ask me whether i want CBJ but i requested for BBBJ. She says her BBBJ has improved after some advice from customers. I ask her to deep throat and she nearly choke herself.

Her bottom line is condom during sex and she allows 'almost anything' for normal foreplay. Ask her to pussy grip and she try her best.

Bushy pussy and allows painting (Can kiss after painting tasting her own cunt juice.) She holds my head when she is high and nipples became erected.

Allows kissing and frenching. Sticks out her tongue but i ask her to kiss sensually and she is very obliging.

Soft moaning (afraid others can listen) and heavy breathing. Uses her long hair to tease my body playfully. Did doggie and finish in missionary.

Good attitude.

Give her a small tip.

RTF-Yes

Upon leaving saw Xiao Kai@2040 and disturb her love bite (咖喱鸡) on her neck. We had a good laugh too.
Good FR! Yes xiaokai is so cute.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1