The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Hesenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Depression Chit Chat/Support Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Justin Bieber = Justin drew bieber borned in 1994. TS registered in 2002. 8 years difference... so coincidentally.
This is amazing!
Old 25-08-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 13
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

There was a thread started by boss on depression help.
Maybe might want to merge both threads in one?

SOS 24 hrs Suicide Hotline
Old 26-08-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shame View Post
Hi bro, I’m similar to your predicament. Mid 40s single, no luck with women. Come home from work everyday to 4 walls and feeling lonely & depressed wondering if I would be alone forever. It’s especially heart-wrenching when u see all your friends have settled down with kids or seeing couples in public. I read the statistics more singaporeans are staying single but I look around and it seems I’m the rare few.
Being married Don mean all your problems magically disappear. I'm married but in a loveless marriage. Quarrel with wife every day, expects me to do all the chores, take care of kid, pay for bills and still not satisfied. She has low sex drive and when I want to initiate things she act until like it's a chore so end up i also don't wanna have sex With her. And when quarrel she will say until machiam like it's my fault. Three years since she pregnant and the number of sex we have is less than 20 times. Only reason why I still with her is for my kid.
At work I also not doing well, worked 10 years and only had promoted once before. Tried looking for new jobs but never got any offers. Y brother is a bum and we don't talk much. Only time we talk is when he wans me to help him do something. He once owe me $200 for six months yet he was working and not like hard up or anything.
I Don really have much going for me except for my kid. But can't afford to die cos my kid still young and my parents are old and retired.

oh well life goes on.
Old 26-08-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
Thank you bro, and please do share if you have any problems/thoughts/views to share
Upped your points bro.
Do return the favour.
Old 27-08-2018, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Hang in there bro

Every choice/decision/step we made in life is always littered with problems

That's life

But it's how we react to it

Focus on your kid Bro.
Impart knowledge and values so that she/he becomes wiser and finds it easier to survive in the real world next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Being married Don mean all your problems magically disappear. I'm married but in a loveless marriage. Quarrel with wife every day, expects me to do all the chores, take care of kid, pay for bills and still not satisfied. She has low sex drive and when I want to initiate things she act until like it's a chore so end up i also don't wanna have sex With her. And when quarrel she will say until machiam like it's my fault. Three years since she pregnant and the number of sex we have is less than 20 times. Only reason why I still with her is for my kid.
At work I also not doing well, worked 10 years and only had promoted once before. Tried looking for new jobs but never got any offers. Y brother is a bum and we don't talk much. Only time we talk is when he wans me to help him do something. He once owe me $200 for six months yet he was working and not like hard up or anything.
I Don really have much going for me except for my kid. But can't afford to die cos my kid still young and my parents are old and retired.

oh well life goes on.
Why you so like dat?
Old 27-08-2018, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 11
ChocolatTherapy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChocolatTherapy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I just needed to get this off my chest..... (this might be a rather long rant.....)

A lot of people did asked me why did I disappeared back in 2015 in this forum. My usual answer was I found what I was looking for. The truth is that when I created this account, I was just been diagnosed with major depressive disorder on top of my pre-existing chronic depression, adjustment disorder and anxiety. I have been struggling with the last 3 for as long as I could remembered, but with the new diagnosis, I was so scared and afraid of everything. Sex was like an escape from the real world to me. It was like a replacement of reality to me. That was why I created my account. But honestly, sex isn't the best way to cope with mental illness, in fact it make it worse. I felt so empty every time after sex. My medication wasn't help me too. Majority of my medication at that time just lower my sex drive and made me not wanting sex at all. I was in a vicious cycle. Till I had a major relapse again in 2015. From then on, I became a time bomb. I kept getting relapse every few months, I kept going in and out of hospitals.... and in late 2016, after seeing the same team for a year, I had a new diagnosis.... I was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. It kinda sums up everything. I had all the symptoms but because of my pre-existing conditions, it requires the team to at least see me for a year in order to diagnose me with borderline personality disorder. So with the right diagnosis, it's easier for the team to find the right treatment for me.

But with 5 mental illness attached to me, this also spells a huge problem - maintaining my job. I was asked to leave by mid 2017. In a certain way, I was quite glad for it. I was under a lot of stress with my job and at times I just couldn't manage my stress and I started having panic attacks at work. Since mid 2017, I have been through interviews after interviews. But no company seems to want to hire me as I have to declare my conditions due to my weekly appointments for therapy and/or follow up. Good thing was that I found a part time job that I could work while at the same time looking to rebuild my career. But after more than a year.... rejections after rejections.... I felt so dishearten.... why no company is willing to give me a chance and sees me for who I really am and what I am capable of? I am just like any "normal" people. I am a highly functioning patient who could take care of herself and function as a human being. Why the discrimination then? It's really taking a toll on me.... my savings are drying up.... my current pay isn't enough to support myself and my 2 folks who are retired. And here I am, back in this forum, looking for the escape I so needed. The only difference this time is, I know I am in such a better place now compared to last year. My only issue is to really find a job that really doesn't discriminate against the mentally ill patients. It's really sad to know that with all the talks of not discriminating, but the ugly truth is that the stigma and discrimination is very real till now.

I really hope one day, this stigma and discrimination will end for good....

Seeking partner in crime for a backpacking trip to Cambodia in 2019.
Hit me up if you are game for it.
Old 27-08-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Depression Chit Chat/Support Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolatTherapy View Post
I just needed to get this off my chest..... (this might be a rather long rant.....)

A lot of people did asked me why did I disappeared back in 2015 in this forum. My usual answer was I found what I was looking for. The truth is that when I created this account, I was just been diagnosed with major depressive disorder on top of my pre-existing chronic depression, adjustment disorder and anxiety. I have been struggling with the last 3 for as long as I could remembered, but with the new diagnosis, I was so scared and afraid of everything. Sex was like an escape from the real world to me. It was like a replacement of reality to me. That was why I created my account. But honestly, sex isn't the best way to cope with mental illness, in fact it make it worse. I felt so empty every time after sex. My medication wasn't help me too. Majority of my medication at that time just lower my sex drive and made me not wanting sex at all. I was in a vicious cycle. Till I had a major relapse again in 2015. From then on, I became a time bomb. I kept getting relapse every few months, I kept going in and out of hospitals.... and in late 2016, after seeing the same team for a year, I had a new diagnosis.... I was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. It kinda sums up everything. I had all the symptoms but because of my pre-existing conditions, it requires the team to at least see me for a year in order to diagnose me with borderline personality disorder. So with the right diagnosis, it's easier for the team to find the right treatment for me.

But with 5 mental illness attached to me, this also spells a huge problem - maintaining my job. I was asked to leave by mid 2017. In a certain way, I was quite glad for it. I was under a lot of stress with my job and at times I just couldn't manage my stress and I started having panic attacks at work. Since mid 2017, I have been through interviews after interviews. But no company seems to want to hire me as I have to declare my conditions due to my weekly appointments for therapy and/or follow up. Good thing was that I found a part time job that I could work while at the same time looking to rebuild my career. But after more than a year.... rejections after rejections.... I felt so dishearten.... why no company is willing to give me a chance and sees me for who I really am and what I am capable of? I am just like any "normal" people. I am a highly functioning patient who could take care of herself and function as a human being. Why the discrimination then? It's really taking a toll on me.... my savings are drying up.... my current pay isn't enough to support myself and my 2 folks who are retired. And here I am, back in this forum, looking for the escape I so needed. The only difference this time is, I know I am in such a better place now compared to last year. My only issue is to really find a job that really doesn't discriminate against the mentally ill patients. It's really sad to know that with all the talks of not discriminating, but the ugly truth is that the stigma and discrimination is very real till now.

I am truly sorry to hear about your story and your plight.

I think the first step you could do is to approach and speak to your RC (Resident Committees) for help. They are the Grassroots Leaders and as they are community volunteers, they will gladly do their utmost to help you wherever possible. Grassroots Leaders/RC members also have direct access to your MP (Member of Parliament) of your area where you reside so engaging with your MP for help is also another option. MP has a lot of credibility and weight to help you in this area.

Meantime, whilst you are continuing searching for a suitable job, you could also use your SkillsFuture Credit of $500 to upgrade your skills. This could value add to your resume and skillset.

Let me know which area you stay in and perhaps we can help you locate the right Grassroots Leaders to help you

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 27-08-2018, 09:56 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
Just thought it might be super helpful to have a thread where members can write about our problems/release our
Let's help each other out during tough times

Bro, you so sad, so emo meh? Create this thread...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-08-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Bro, you so sad, so emo meh? Create this thread...
Bro, how are you?

I thought it would be super helpful to create a support group/thread for people who are feeling depressed or just want an judgement-free outlet to rant/release their feelings/thoughts

It's always good to have people supporting and encouraging one another in difficult times

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 27-08-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I think someone has paid money for a senior account. XD
Old 27-08-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

In this fast paced society, where u are not sure if ur jobs are secure, local women have too much expectations, people are always complaining, parents behaving badly in front of their children, I see a lot depressing people especially males. I had a problem with that but I am keeping it in check. I tell myself if I am bipolar?
I have the chance to travel overseas ( not China) the people I met are really nice. There are more important things in life. Sometimes u have to pamper urself, try 2 do good.. ur life will be more happy and meaningful.

Live the life 4 urself. The world is not getting any better.
The Devil might tempt u , sometimes u give in.
Old 27-08-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Loon khor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think the first step you could do is to approach and speak to your RC (Resident Committees) for help. They are the Grassroots Leaders and as they are community volunteers, they will gladly do their utmost to help you wherever possible. Grassroots Leaders/RC members also have direct access to your MP (Member of Parliament) of your area where you reside so engaging with your MP for help is also another option. MP has a lot of credibility and weight to help you in this area.

Hi, would like to correct our bro thou that RC's have direct access to the MP. That's absolutely untrue cos I'm a RC member myself. Bascially, each consituency has its weekly Meet-the-people session (MPS), staffed by volunteers - not RC member. Hence, u can take q to meet your MP. Hope it help.
Old 27-08-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loon khor View Post

Hi, would like to correct our bro thou that RC's have direct access to the MP. That's absolutely untrue cos I'm a RC member myself. Bascially, each consituency has its weekly Meet-the-people session (MPS), staffed by volunteers - not RC member. Hence, u can take q to meet your MP. Hope it help.
Thanks for the correction. I understand through monthly events or even through the RC Chairman, we can write in and speak to the MPs for any resident's concerns/feedback/views

Nonetheless, thanks for your comments bro

Will up you + 57 points soon

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 27-08-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolatTherapy View Post

Bro if you need to talk to a professional. This is a toll-free helpline for mental issues
1800-283-7019
(singapore association for mental health)

You can also PM me. Actually I work in a training and placement centre for ppl with mental conditions. I know people. Let me know how I can help.
Old 27-08-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 11
ChocolatTherapy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChocolatTherapy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlman View Post
Bro if you need to talk to a professional. This is a toll-free helpline for mental issues
1800-283-7019
(singapore association for mental health)

You can also PM me. Actually I work in a training and placement centre for ppl with mental conditions. I know people. Let me know how I can help.
I am not a bro, sis.

Anyways, thanks for the offer. But I know one thing for sure, all job placement centre for mentally ill patients couldn't help me much due to the fact I am too high functioning. ALL of them told me outright that I will have better chance/luck looking for jobs on my own. Just FYI.

Seeking partner in crime for a backpacking trip to Cambodia in 2019.
Hit me up if you are game for it.

Last edited by ChocolatTherapy; 27-08-2018 at 01:19 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1