The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Twisted for Three

This story is something I started a while back but got shelved when busy. Updates may be slow, because work stuff is piling up again. We'll see how it goes.

P.S. I know, I know, I got another story hanging out there. Same predicament. Work comes first.

Disclaimer: Fiction. Pictures provided for visual aid and titillation only. Not related to any real persons or story whatsoever.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Prologue

“Mommmm.... they are calling. I need to go!” Andy groaned.

Elaine finally released our son from her embrace and gazed affectionately at him. “Make sure you call us when you get there,” she said.

“I know lar,” Andy replied, glancing at me pleadingly.

“Dear, he’s going to miss his flight,” I said.

“Fine, go, go,” Elaine replied with a sigh.

“Love you! See you in a week!” Andy said.

We watched our 16 year old son clear the gate and trot off to meet the other students who are bound for the youth camp.

“He seems... better.” I said.

“Brighter.” Elaine added.

I nodded. We held hands and looked on until the youth group disappeared into the bustle of the airport beyond.

Elaine squeezed my hand. “Shall we go for our own vacation?” She asked. “I don’t want to be late.”

I nodded again and we turned around and walked towards the exit.

I thought of how it was only two months ago that our son was a miserable antisocial wreck. Elaine and I had immediately suspected that he was being bullied in school.

This was especially surprising to us, not to mention, distressing, since Elaine and I were both teachers at Andy’s secondary school. I thought math and Elaine thought English and literature. We couldn’t fathom that someone in our school would pick on a teacher’s kid.

With our powers as teachers, it was easy to determine the responsible party. Usually, it always boils down to the handful of usual suspects. In this case, the bullies were three young hooligans who were the same age as Andy.

The bullies’ names were Brandon, Jeffery, and Desmond. At 16 years of age, they were fairly new to the gangster game. Most of their demeanors boils down to petty pranks and corridor scuffles.

It would seem they were expanding their portfolio to include bullying.

I was ready to bring the matter to the principal to get the boys suspended or transferred. No one bullies my son and gets away with it.

Elaine disagreed.

Elaine was also the school’s guidance counselor, and she was very good at it. Students absolutely adores her. She is exceptionally kind towards kids and has a way of communicating and connecting with them. She believes everyone deserves a chance to atone for their misdeeds.

In the end, it was agreed that Elaine would counsel them.

Elaine set to work on the boys like they were her pet projects. She quickly earned their trust and befriended them.

Over time, I let bullying incident go. Andy was recovering nicely and I was busy with my own work.

From time to time Elaine would bring up the boys in our conversations. She was still counseling them and had become privy to their circumstances.

Desmond came from a broken family. Jeffery’s uncle used to molest him. Brandon’s brother was killed in a gang fight. All three came from poor families. Elaine really sympathized with them.

I first met Elaine at the very school that we worked. It was on the first day I became a teacher and I fell in love with her immediately. She is graceful and driven. Quite a frank person. She’s also heart-stompingly beautiful, tall, and pixie-like.

We have a loving relationship. Even after Andy was born and I started to suffer from erectile dysfunction, we were still intimate in other ways.

I know what you must be expecting, that she was going to have an affair behind my back.

That’s where you’re wrong. Elaine is a good and straightforward person and she loves me very much. That much I know. She would never do anything behind my back...

Which was why she asked for my blessing up front.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited by Depraved; 07-09-2018 at 10:21 AM.
Old 06-09-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Twisted for Three

The first time Elaine sat me down and told me she was in love with someone else, I felt like vomiting my heart out.

We shed tears but kept talking.

I was even more bewildered to find out that she was in love with the three boys that she was counseling.

But I could tell Elaine was not the least joking. She was as terrified of this new development as I was and she was regretful of hurting me. But she was also honest and she told me her heart.

She said she still loved me and forever will.

I believed her.

We cried ourselves to sleep and carried on with hour lives.

A week later, she told me that she was going to enter into a sexual relationship with the boys.

I was floored.

We fought then. We’ve argued before, but never to this level. Elaine ended up going to stay with her mother.

It took two weeks for us to reconcile. I asked her if she was still going to do it and I could see the answer in her eyes before she answered.

Elaine explained that the boys severely lacked love in their lives. Their self-worth was in tatters and they have deep-seated hatred towards society. They needed human connection.

She also explained that her sympathy to their plight had lead to romantic feelings and the feelings were mutual. The three boys were crushing hard on her.

She could not abandon them.

It took another week before I relented. Elaine reminded me that she loved me and nothing will change that, no matter what.

That’s how I ended up sharing my love with the three boys who once bullied my son.

Old 06-09-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
hliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st camper!
Old 06-09-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My wife is seeing 3 of her students.

I wasn’t privy to her sexual activities with the boys. But I could tell when it had started and I could tell every time it had occurred. Elaine was positively glowing from every encounter.

It didn’t affect her affections towards me at home. We were still very lovey-dovey.

But not knowing what went on behind closed curtains was killing me inside.

So in the end, I requested that I be present when she was with them. Elaine understood. She told me that she needed time to discuss it with the boys and get them to accept it...

Which brings us back to the present. School holiday had started. Our son is off to youth camp. Elaine and I are returning to our vehicle at the airport car park after sending him off. We are holding hands. She squeezed my hand intermittently, reassuring me.

I squeezed back, albeit rather weakly.

We got into our family van and drove off.

+++++++++++++++++

We were silent the entire drive, both of us had a lot of things on our mind. We were headed back into town but we weren’t heading for home. Our luggage was already packed in the back of the car.

We drove to the secondary school where we worked. The school was closed for the holidays but we weren’t planning to enter. I drove the van up along the bus-stop outside the gate and stopped the car.

Elaine was already stepping out of the front passenger seat when I pulled the hand brake. She regarded the three boys waiting in the shade of the bus stand. Each of them had a packed bag with them. Her face lit up with a smile. "Hi boys," she said.

“Ms. Tan,” The three boys greeted her enthusiastically. They seemed to move towards her, but stopped when they saw me coming up to them from the driver's side of the car.

Elaine went up to them and gathered them in a bear hug. “Boys, this is my husband. You all know Mr. Tan right? He teaches in our school too.”

“Hi Mr. Tan...” they greeted solemnly. It was clear they were nervous.

“Shall we go? Your first real vacation?” Elaine asked brightly.

The boys smiled for the first time and let out a cheer.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited by Depraved; 06-09-2018 at 03:45 PM.
Old 06-09-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They started boarding the van.

I was surprised that Elaine decided to join the boys in the back seats rather than resume her place beside me at the front. Naturally, none of the boys volunteered to take the front passenger seat either.

I winced as I watched Elaine climbed aboard after two of the boys had entered. The third boy behind her had his hand on her lower back, guiding her entry. Desmond, I think.

Desmond stole a quick glance at me, then looked away. He tossed his bag into the back and climbed on board.

My heart was quickening, my stomach sickening. For a moment, I doubted I wanted to do this at all.

The feeling passed quickly. I made my way back into the driver seat. The van had two rows of back seats for a maximum seating of 8. Three rows, if you count the rear end, but I removed the seats there so there would be extra space for luggage. As I started the van, I glanced at the rear-view mirror and saw the four of them huddled in the front row, leaving the back seat row piled with the boys’ bags.

Brandon sat on the right end, beside the window. To his left, was Jeffery, who was looking at Brandon smugly. Clearly it was because he got to sit beside Elaine, who was on his left. Lastly was Desmond who had entered after her and sat to Elaine's left. He got the seat next to the door.

Elaine was engaging the boys in conversation. I started to drive. We were bound over the bridge to Malaysia, heading north through the state of Johor, and finally to Pahang where we will take a ferry to Tioman Island.

Elaine already had the boys’ parents approval and all the necessary paperwork. This trip had been months in the making.

By the time we crossed the bridge, the chatter had died down. I could see the drowsiness take hold on our guests. Elaine was looking at me, like she was studying me.

Elaine was wearing a dark blue sleeveless chiffon shift. The dark, cool, fabric contrasted well with her milk-white skin. Her long hair was wavy and dyed dark brown. It had a reddish hue under the afternoon sunlight coming through the window. I suddenly realized that she must have went for a haircut and perm recently. She also wore minimal make-up, a hint of eye dark-liner and glistening lip-gloss. Her complexion was baby smooth.

I suddenly realized that I had missed all the signs that my wife had went for a beauty treatment before today. Hair, facial, manicure, who knows what else. She wanted to look her best.

Elaine finally looked away from my gaze in the rearview mirror. The boys were starting to nod off. She glanced to her left, at Desmond, and placed a hand on his lap.

I held my breath.

Desmond’s half closed eyes shot open. He turned to look at Elaine, who was smiling at him.

She whispered something, I couldn’t quite hear what, and he replied in similar hushed tones. Soon Elaine was giggling. She leaned towards Desmond and kissed him on his cheek.

I felt my gut wrench.

It was all I could do to split my focus between the road and the rear-view mirror.

Elaine was snuggled against Desmond, their faces inches apart as they whispered and giggled like lovers. After a while, Desmond shot me a quick look before suddenly pushing his lips onto Elaine’s.

Elaine seemed taken aback by his sudden move, but a moment later, she was clearly kissing him back.

There was a bitter lump in my throat as I watched.

Desmond's left hand came up and immediately went for her chest. Elaine groaned when he squeezed a breast over her dress.

After what seemed like forever, Elaine broke their kiss. Her face was heavily flushed. “Be gentler,” I heard her coyly whisper.

Desmond nodded and started kissing her neck. Elaine tilted back her head and sighed, for a split second, our eyes met again via the mirror.

All the movement between the two had caused the other two boys to snap out of their drowsiness. They watched enviously at Elaine and Desmond for a minute. Then Jeffery moved in and put his arms around her waist.

I could hear heavy breathing. I just don’t know if it is mine or theirs.

While Desmond and Jeffry had their hands roaming on Elaine’s chest, Brandon, determined not to be outdone, leaned in over Jeffry and ended up kissing Elaine.

The sounds of kissing and panting permeated the van.

This was going to be one long drive.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited by Depraved; 06-09-2018 at 03:47 PM.
Old 06-09-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

How is it? It's a departure from my usual incesty themes.
Old 06-09-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrSandwich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic start! TS keep it coming!
Old 06-09-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Awesome! You're good with your words!
Old 07-09-2018, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 07-09-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS! do continue with your nice story.
Old 07-09-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Even though I was the one who insisted to be a part in Elaine's love affair, even though I had steeled myself for this, I wasn't prepared enough.

My wife was moaning behind me in the back seat of my van, embraced by three pair of young, eager hands, and cherished by a shower of kisses. Elaine's eyes were closed and her posture was arched but relaxed. She seemed to have surrendered to her three teenage students. Her young lovers.

The boys, for all their yearning, would glance worriedly in my direction every now and then. But it wasn't like I could do anything. I was driving.

My inaction seemed to embolden them. Desmond and Brandon took turns frenching my beautifully flushed wife, turning her head left and right with their hands to engage their seeking tongues. When they were not holding her chin for a kiss, their hands had free reign of Elaine's breasts which they squeezed and fondled liberally over her dress.

Jeffry was getting left out of the action thanks to Brandon who had leaned in from his right and was pushing him downwards. The boy didn't complain however. His wandering hands just moved lower, seeking new territory. He peeled Elaine's dress upwards, just over her knee, flashing pale white skin, and he started kissing her knees.

Even through the loud pounding of my heart in my ears, I heard my wife sigh.

Jeffry put a hand under Elaine's knee and moved her leg slightly upwards. Her foot moved to place on the storage compartment of the armrest console between the front seats, lifting her thigh at an angle. Her dress slid a little down the slope, revealing more silky smooth skin. Jeffry resumed kissing from her knee, slowly working his way up Elaine's exposed thigh.

I swallowed the dry lump in my throat. It felt like I am coming down with the flu, but I know it's only a symptom of my body heating up too quickly. Without thinking, I turned up the air conditioner.

"Ms. Tan, I need you," I heard Desmond hiss.

My attention returned to the rear-view mirror. Desmond was nibbling Elaine's ear, or whispering in it. I couldn't tell.

"I take it off okay?" Desmond added, his voice barely audible. One of his hand was already behind Elaine's neck, stroking the straps that held her sleeveless shift to her upper body.

Elaine's eyes opened and gazed at him. She didn't say anything, but offered a slight nod and arched her back further off the back of her seat.

Desmond nodded at Brandon who smiled with anticipation. The two boys started working on the straps behind Elaine's back.

Meanwhile, Jeffry had pushed her skirt all the way up on the side of her raised leg to reveal her entire shapely, tapered, thigh. The boy seemed to be worshiping her leg with his face, rubbing it along her silk-smooth exposure.

Elaine was flushed, breathing heavily, and her hair was a little disheveled. Yet for all her semi-dressed state, she seemed to exude innocence. And of course, she was heart-breakingly beautiful. There was something else to the vision of her that I felt claw at my gut. She looked…

Sexual.

That was the only way I could put it.

I'm not sure how to describe it exactly, but what galled me was that I've never seen her like this before, even after having been married for 16 years.

Elaine had always been lovely and immensely attractive. When we made love, it was always sweet, loving, and fun. But it wasn't until today that I found her so terrifyingly sensual. So… naughty?

The straps came undone. Elaine sagged her shoulders to allow the boys to peel the dress forwards. The soft fabric flowed down her graceful, swan-like body like dark fluid off an alabaster statue. Even as Desmond lowered the top of her dress to her waist, Brandon was unsnapping her black bra from behind.

Elaine cast a glance at the rear-view mirror, catching me watching. Her eyes, smoldering with lust. I felt my dick stir. It was a first in many years. But then again, she had never looked at me like that before.

Last edited by Depraved; 08-09-2018 at 07:33 AM.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
soothsayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start to nice story. Canping now.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster