The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Well written story here, camping for more updates.
Old 22-09-2018, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates to it.
Old 22-09-2018, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
"These are Wanda's panties," I told myself as I envisioned my young maid doing the housework in nothing but her undies. Instinctively, I rubbed myself with my free hand.

What am I doing? Should I stop?
My dear readers, please do not judge me, for I am also a human with needs. After my wife took ill, the most I got to is a bit of rubba-rubba between the sheets. Many a times I contemplated visiting one of the FLs advertised in the other threads but as one of the bros put it, if you are scared, just avoid; there is no 100% foolproof way of preventing STDs.

They say men are like animals. They are right. By this time, I had subsonciously released my manhood from its confines and stroking it furiously while fantasizing about my young maid. No sooner had I started, I squirted my load all over the drawer.

As some of the bros here like to put it, in the heat of the moment, we let our “smaller head” do the thinking. And now that “the deed” is done, my “big head” is back in the helm.

Looking at the mess my “small head” had created, my “big head” seem to scream, “What have you done?“ My semen was all over her underwear and the maid’s room now smelled of sex. I started to panic.

======================
This may be a work of fiction so names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales and incidents
are either the products of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner.
Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
Old 22-09-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
liuhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story and waiting for more updates.
Old 22-09-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
chongqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sappork TS for nice read. Please continue to post more updates.
Old 22-09-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Thank you fellow campers:
mike3329
otamay
NottyMonkey
BK4ever
madpig88
diputs1269
MPlover
liuhai
chongqing

(Sorry if I miss anybody out. It's good to feel wanted)

I remember the "agonizing" days when I practically logged in every other hour to read updates so I will try to update regularly.

I will try to "get straight to the point" so please be a bit more patient with me; this is also my first time writing and all of my posts are under moderation and also I am on the phone most of the time so it's a bit difficult to type/post.

However, I would like to thank the Moderators as they have been very quick to approve my posts; this makes me want to write even more!
Thank you Moderators!
Old 22-09-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 19
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

fion camping! can’t wait to see how this will unfold!
Old 22-09-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Looking at the mess my “small head” had created, my “big head” seem to scream, “What have you done?“ My semen was all over her underwear and the maid’s room now smelled of sex. I started to panic.
Some of the bros here might get excited for "leaving their mark" all over the place but know this: it was my first time and boy was I frightened. What would you have done in a situation like this?

Before my brain could react, my phone rang. Apparently, my wife wanted me to buy some kueh-kueh as she was sick of the hospital food. I complied to her requests and quickly ended the call.

Then, I took some hand towels from the kitchen to clean up as much "evidence" as possible. In order to mask my "aroma", I practically emptied my wife's perfume into the room and I opened the windows and used the standing fan to air the place.

Clearly I was not thinking straight. My guilt set in and the phone call made me panic even more.

Hurriedly, I finished up with my "mop up" and made my way to Geylang Serai to buy my wife's favourite kueh and I made my way to the hospital.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 22-09-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
KatrinAnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, sapport!
Old 22-09-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!

Very nice story. Waiting for your update. 👍
Old 22-09-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hurriedly, I finished up with my "mop up" and made my way to Geylang Serai to buy my wife's favourite kueh and I made my way to the hospital.
When I arrived at the hospital ward, my wife was clearly unhappy. Sickness always makes people grumpy and she was even more upset because she couldn't find Wanda and our boy.

"Where is that stupid girl?" she complained, "She was there and then, suddenly she's gone! I've seen some of the men here looking cheekily at her. What if they chat her up and kidnap her? What if they sell our son away?"

Just as she started to drone on, as if my magic, my son came running towards us.

"See Kakak?" Our son shouted animatedly, "I told you it was daddy! I can sense my daddy when he's nearby. I got psychic powers!"

Our son ran past me and practically jumped onto the bed and hugged his mother. My wife winced in pain but said nothing. But her pained expression didn't escape my notice and I grabbed my son by the arm and forcefully dragged him away. I don't know what had gotten over me at that moment but I wanted to smack that insensitive child there and then; couldn't he see that his mother was in pain?

Just as I was about to let my anger get the better of me, Wanda stepped in between our son and I.

"No Sir, no angry. Ah Boy only happy to see you and ma'am," she pleaded for my son who was by this time confused at my sudden outburst.

The fragrance of Wanda's shampooed hair filled my nostrils and I had an instant hard-on. Momentarily I softened my stance and let go of my son's arm. Breaking free, he escaped to the other side of the bed and hid behind his mother. My wife turned her attention to our son and comforted the frightened child while I stood there rooted, wondering if Wanda felt my hardened member pressing against her?

Regaining my composure, I took a step back and put some distance between Wanda and I. Wanda lowered her head and gave a slight nod. Did she also blush? Was her nod acknowledging that she had "overstepped" her border by challenging me? Or did she feel my hard-on pressing against her soft tender body?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 22-09-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, great share and more please.
Old 22-09-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Nice story TS.
Old 22-09-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

So far enjoying your story, waiting for the juicy part. Camping here for more updates.
Old 22-09-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 14
sleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro
Just can’t wait to read more from you
Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1