The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2008, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
golddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: China popular songs

Here is one 男男男合唱 song for you . The more singing together in ktv the more merrier ..he..he..he..he...

最近比較煩 sung by 周華健、品冠、李宗盛

Old 10-04-2008, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

upcoming are some old 男男合唱 songs...

男男合唱: 桃花朵朵开 (任贤齐/阿牛/光良)

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 10-04-2008, 11:06 AM
Samster

3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddragon View Post
Here is one 男男男合唱 song for you . The more singing together in ktv the more merrier ..he..he..he..he...
最近比較煩 sung by 周華健、品冠、李宗盛
wow bro, i am just about to post this as well... hehehe... guess we are 心灵相通...

we can sing it together next time man!~

another version by 周華健 & 李宗盛...

男男合唱: 周華健 成龍 黃耀明 李宗盛 - 真心英雄

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 10-04-2008, 11:08 AM
Samster

男男合唱: 张学友 许志安 郑中基 - 甲乙丙丁

Old 10-04-2008, 11:10 AM
Samster

another song by jacky and ronald...

男男合唱: 张学友 郑中基 - 左右为难

Old 10-04-2008, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

well done bro
Old 10-04-2008, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

百萬個吻
bro this song nice but i don't know how to put it in here so if u know maybe can help me to put in here let everyone listen and share
Old 10-04-2008, 11:25 AM
Samster

golddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
wow bro, i am just about to post this as well... hehehe... guess we are 心灵相通...

we can sing it together next time man!~

Bro ... we can also all sing this 笨小孩 song together in ktv after we are fully drunk ..of course all the PRC in the room must join in as well...

笨小孩 ( 劉德華﹐ 吳宗憲 & 柯受良合唱KTV)

If you cannot view the video when it say it is no longer available just paste this link to the top.

Old 10-04-2008, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
百萬個吻
bro this song nice but i don't know how to put it in here so if u know maybe can help me to put in here let everyone listen and share
陳明真 - 百萬個吻

If it say the video is no longer available just paste this link to the top..

Old 10-04-2008, 01:49 PM
Samster

A few weeks ago as I was walking along the Beijing street in Guangzhou , a tall and trendy SYT PRC gal suddenly stopped me and gently put her right hand on my body (at my heart area) .... then she looked at me straight in the eyes for a split second then smiled and walked away . . . A few steps away she looked back towards me again with a smile before walking cheerfully into the crowd.. . .Woow! At that moment in time , it feel so surreal as I was stunned on the spot trying to figure out who she was and what was her intention .. .. he..he..he..he...

Anyway this unexpected pleasant incident reminds me of this Paisley Hu 's mischievious walk music video. Nice song as well...

Don't Think Just Do - 胡蓓蔚

If it say that this video is no longer available....just paste the below link to the top..

Old 10-04-2008, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
one of my favorite in 2005 & 2006...

this song got two mtv versions, i could not find the party version one... that one better...

rascal by Ronald... 无赖

Here just for you ...the party version of 无赖 ... it is quite long ! but it is a better and happier version..

无赖-郑中基

Old 10-04-2008, 02:50 PM
Samster

This is one of my favourite song in ktv ... the chorus part 爱我别走 is my favourite part . Singing this song together with PRC in ktv sure will get more 感情 with them...

爱我别走 - 张震岳

Old 10-04-2008, 02:59 PM
Samster

Another good song by 张震岳. Lots of kissing scenes in the song may give you the opportunity to try some french kissing with your chosen PRC in Chang Ping's ktv . ...

思念是一种病 - 张震岳

Old 10-04-2008, 03:10 PM
Samster

Could not sing this song but really enjoying listening to it .. quite nice and catchy! First heard it when a PRC GF selected it for me a few years ago.. hence still think of her whenever I hear this song..

爱就爱了 - 陈琳

Old 10-04-2008, 03:20 PM
Samster

Nowadays China seems to have many good singers and bands... ..one of my favourite is the chinese rap band 凤凰传奇 . Here is one of their popular songs from last year...

月亮之上 - 凤凰传奇

Last edited by golddragon; 10-04-2008 at 03:38 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1