The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of
My first love...21 years ago

I came to Spore to work in 1990 as a waiter at one of the leading hotels in Orchard rd....It was an eye opening experience for me as I came from a small town in Msia..Also this is the first time I was away from my parents & living alone...It was both a frightening & joyous occassion...Frightening coz have to take care of myself for the first time without my parents but was a joyous occassion coz finally I can live my life the way I want without parents nagging..I was only 20 at tt time...Luckily for me we were put up in a hostel with other Msians...Tt made my transition very much easier...We quickly became friends...There were a few guys & girls living together...We went out together in a group a few times to explore Spore...Still remember we went to catch the movie "Ghost" at Chinatown Point..Now this place is demolish aldy like other old things here lol..We treat each other like bros & sis...Not tt the girlz were not pretty but there was no "feel"...It was better this way as we all live peacefully without conflicts...After a few mths some of us began to date other colleagues...But I just flirt here & there with a few colleagues of mine but nothing serious...It was easy to befriend the girls as almost all of them were students wrkin part time to earn some pocket money...I was amaze to how easy it was to be friends with them lol...I was a allboys school so we dont have much gal friends haha..Working shift wrk was fun...7 to 3...3 to 11..11 to 7...Mths went by without anyone tt caught my eye...Of coz there are some eye candy temp staff but we nothin came out of it...Then one fine day when I was wrking the 3pm to 11pm shift, a new cashier started work...She was shown ard the hotel by the chief cashier & was eventually led to the coffeehouse which I was wrking tt day...& tt was the first time i saw M...

TBC...
Old 05-06-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster

fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of
Re: My first love...21 years ago

When I first saw her,she's just like a normal girl wz specs...Nothing to shout abt..Was intro to her & we just say hi to each other..Days went by & I didnt saw M...then one day while i was wrking the afternoon shift,I came across a photo album in the drawer of the outdoor cafe where I was wrkin tt day..It was picz of M while she was in Tioman...Ask one of the cashier when did she went there & she told me just b4 she started wrk here...from the pics she seems to be alone & so probe further & got to know she went there alone bcoz she was heartbroken coz she found out tt her bf was 2 timing her..So she pack up her thingz & book a trip to Tioman to clear her mind..When she came back Tioman she quit her job at Leica & join the hotel line...After hearing her storiees I somehow feel sad for her..But I didnt really have anny feelings for her watsoever...till few days later when I saw her minding the cashier counter...I ask her abt the pics..tell her tt she look pretty & all...From there we became friends..We seems to get along well coz we can talk abt anything..Suddenly while we were talking i menyion tt long time nvr went to the movies & jokingly ask her if she would like to see a movie wz me..jokingly i say i might hug her & hold her hands if she feels cold la...She smile & say its ok if i do tt but i know she was only joking...Then at nite while we were waiting for the co bus to sent us home coz we finish at 1am,i ask her if our movie date is on & she say why not...I was abit suprise she say yes but happy..So we fix a day & we went to see "Silence of The Lamb"...Purposely choose this show hoping she mightbe scared lol...So we went to see it but I didnt hold her hands like i said i would...First time went out with a girl dont knw what to do haha..we just talk only...Went for a few more moviez incl "Edward Scissorshand" & still i didnt hold herhand!!!...after tt show i suggest why dont we go for another show again at Prince cinema..It was a HKG RA movie...forgot the title damm!!!!...Anyone knw Hkg Ra movies shown in 1991 lol....movie came & gone & nothing happen...Then as we were making our way out of the cinema which was damm pack,ppl were pushing & then I grab her hand & walk hand in hand out of the cinema...i jokingly ask her if she wats me to let go of her hand & she shyly say NO...hhmmm...I was over the moon as we walk fm the cinema to City Hall mrt...saw her off in the west bound train & then I took bus back to Serangoon a happy man.....

TBC..
Old 05-06-2012, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
Buaygan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro= please continue your story, do not stop...thanks
Old 05-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 16
scorpionnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts, pls continue, but 1 request pls... Pls key "Enter" after few lines? Age catching up lah...
Old 05-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 0
IBCBen is one of the Best!IBCBen is one of the Best!IBCBen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpionnn View Post
Ts, pls continue, but 1 request pls... Pls key "Enter" after few lines? Age catching up lah...
Ya need to break up the paragraphs a bit. Too .. congested
Old 05-06-2012, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
BoundToBio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue your story! Very interesting!
Old 05-06-2012, 06:02 PM
Samster

Thanks for reading my story...I will "Enter" aft a few paragraph haha...my eye sight also getting bad lol...will continue later
Old 05-06-2012, 10:24 PM
Samster

On the way home I was thinkin if we have become a couple??!!...My mind was confuse coz I nvr heard fm her tt she hv broken off wz her bf...Only heard fm her colleague they hv split up coz the guy hv gone on to another girl...Thgh I wanted to hear it fm her abt her situation but I didnt pursue the matter

Maybe I was too happy to knw the truth fm her...I just take it tt they hv broken up aldy..When I reach home she called me...We hv been talking on de phone prior to this nite...We would be talking for at least 2 hrs b4 saying our gdnites...I told her I was very happy tonite & she also says tt she is very happy tt I finally hold her hand after goin out for abt 3 times...But after tt nite we couldnt talk for hours on the phone anymore coz singtel hv alter their billing system...Previously we just pay a mthly subscription and can talk for hours without additional cost...

But singtel hv alter the billing to per min billing!!!...It would cost a bomb to talk for hours each nite...Anyway since we hv become a couple we would meet each other daily aft our shift...But stimes our shift is not tt same...So we make it a point to meet each other for awhile if our shift are different...Just to hv a meal would make our day...Then one day she said she wanted to work part time on her day off in the cafe just to be with me...Of coz I was happy as I could see her...

On the very 1st time she work together wz me she gave me a letter & tell me to read in private...I was like "What is this??""...Before I could say athing she explain tt after reading the letter & I dont wat to be with her anymore,she would understand my decision..

That sentence gave me a shock...I dont knw what to think or react..She was tremblin abit when she hand me the letter...My mind was a total blank...Inside I was temblin also...What could the content of the letter be so important that she fear tt I might leave her..Many things cross my mind...Did she hv some kind of sickness...Could she hv a kid aldy??!!...Could she wat sthing fm me??!!

The coffeehouse was pack wz ppl bcoz it was a Saturday Hi-Tea time...After she pass me the letter she continue with her work...I was rooted at the spot..Aft abt 10 seconds my manage to compose myself & go to tell my supervisor I need to go for a toilet break...I need to read the letter so bad but at the same time I was scared...Then I made my way to the toilet wz the letter in my hand...Wz a deep breath I open the letter slowly...

TBC..
Old 05-06-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1754 / Power: 14
BenjiGlory has a brilliant futureBenjiGlory has a brilliant futureBenjiGlory has a brilliant futureBenjiGlory has a brilliant futureBenjiGlory has a brilliant futureBenjiGlory has a brilliant futureBenjiGlory has a brilliant futureBenjiGlory has a brilliant futureBenjiGlory has a brilliant futureBenjiGlory has a brilliant futureBenjiGlory has a brilliant future

Thank you. Much better .
Old 06-06-2012, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Do carry onz pls, curious to find out what she wrote that could cause you to reconsider her? cheers ......................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 06-06-2012, 09:41 AM
Samster

Slowly I open the one piece letter...Read the first line & it says "I dont knw how to tell you"....As I read on I got to knw tt she is in fact engage but she says its all over now in tt relationship..I was abit taken aback abt her engagement...But the real reason what she wanted to tell me is tt she is not a virgin...To her losing her virginity is meant for her husband to be but now tt she hv broken up wz him she is worried tt I would mind abt this..As I was a newbie in a relationship,I dont knw wat to think...I mean I was like dont mind or dont care abt it...At tt point I was like no big deal to me rite...But aft reading on & see how she fear I would mind her past makes me love her more..Here is a girl who truly wats to tell you her past & hope tt I would accept her the way she is...I shed a tear...but was also happy tt its not sthing more serious..

The last sentence tt she wrote was she hv lost her bf & now she is afraid tt she might lose me as well...I quickly went out of the loo to find her...from afar I could see her looking at me nervously...She knew I had read her letter...As I walk towards her amid a crowd of hungry sporeans eating their hi-tea,I smile at her...Once she was face to face wz me I hold her hand...

I told her its ok dear...I accept you as you are...Whats past is past...We shld look foward to our lives together...Her tears roll down her cheeks..She was so relieve tt I hv accepted her...Ppl ard us was wondering why is a waiter cryin...As more tears continue to flow she ran to the toilet to compose herself

Aft we hv ended our shift we were officially a couple very much in love..Though for me as this is my first love didnt really knw what to do...But bcoz we were both similar in our character it was easy for us to communicate...We would go for movies..eating together .doin stuff couple do...I was so happy...At tt time I was thinkin to myself could she be the one I will spend the rest of my life with???...Could my very 1st love be my love of a lifetime...Just like the lyrics of the song by Firehouse "Love of A Lifetime" I finally found the love of a lifetime...A love to last my whole life through...

One day after our shift endec at 11pm,we went Swing Spore at Orchard Rd...Those were the good ole days when we had this kind of party...We went in a group...After dancing & singing on the streets we went to Satay Club ard Marina for supper...After supper we wanted to catch a cab & make our way home...I told M I would see her off 1st before I go back with my roomates

But she told me she dont wat to go back to her home..She wats to stay at my place...Needless to say I was shock but happy...Then we hop into the cab & towards Upp Serangoon Rd...My roomates was shock tt M is following me back...As we have 4 rooms..2 for guys & 2 for girls,I told her she could sleep at one of the empty beds in the girls room...She look at me & says tt she dont mind bunking in with me...We all have double decker beds & mine was on the top bunk...Very small I told her...But she says she dont mind...I was like a kid having his first toy...Over the moon...We wash up & after talking abit in the hall proceed to our room...I help her up the bed & then I made my way up...Abit awkard for me coz this is the first time I'm sharing a bed with a girl the whole nite thru...We snuggle & kiss goodnite..

TBC...
Old 06-06-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Admiral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue.
Old 06-06-2012, 02:40 PM
Samster

As we were kissing it got more passionate...My hands were all over her body but I stop short of going for her shorts which was borrowed fm my roomates...Then I pull her hand to my crotch & she was rubbing it & of coz my cock was harden...Once in awhile we hv to stop coz my roomate was sleeping below coz he was moving...Then we continue wz our petting session & I suddenly pull down my shorts & she touch my harden cock...To my suprise she took her hand away from my cock & look into my eyes saying she is not ready yet..I respected her decision & pull up my shorts..

We stop petting & snuggle...It was such a wonderful feeling to hv a girl to snuggle up to...Then she whisper to me am I angry wz her??..I told her NO...But I was a little bit dissapointed which I try not to show her...Then ee sleep in each others arms...Pure magic..Morning came & we woke up together..

I lead her out of the room & a few of my roomates were suprise to see M spending the nite..One of them whisper to me "wah so fast ah bro"...I just smile at him...As I hv made plans wz one of my guy roomate to watch "Terminator 2" as it was our off day,I told M abt it...She says go ahead coz she is wrking the afternoon shift & she can go to work wz my female roomates...

At first I was abit hesitant to go for the show but she insisted I go as her spending the nite there was a sudden decision & I hv promise my friend in advance aldy...Then wz a heavy heart I went early for Arnie's show but I told her "I'll Be Back"...Weeks past & M once in awhile would spend the nite at my place...

Think on the 4th time she slept over at my place,we finally make love...She didnt resisted me...It was pure magic...She rode me & we did the missionary...At tt time I wasnt thinkin abt condom & she ssk me to wear one...I hv to be careful as not to get her pregnant as both of us are under work permit & if she is pregnant the work permit will be cancelled...But I was having such a good time tt all this didnt cross my mind...When its time for me to cum I came on her body...It was such a fantastic sensation being able to make love to yr love one...

Then during lunch time we went to Sentosa for sightseeing & cycling...When nite comes I sent her back...We didnt talk abt the sex as I dont want to give her a bad impression I wanted more but of coz as a guy I do wat more...We would sit down opposite marina square where the floating stadium is now...Back then it was a make out place for couples sitting by the seaside...We were no exception...Kissing & hands roaming all over...Once she gave me a love bite on my neck...

Ask her why she did tt & she said she wats other girls to knw I hv a GF aldy...I laugh & in return planted my love bite on her neck...We came to this area often to talk & at one such time I mention wouldnt it be nice to go KL for holiday...Then she said I wat her to go wz me is it??..She read my mind & I nooded YES...So we plan our holiday in a month's time..

After tt we went back to my place where she would sleepover again...I try pull down her shorts while we were making out on the bed...Suddenly she say today cannot as she was having her period...Then out of the blue she pull down my shorts & gave me a blow job...After awhile I told her I was abt to cum & then she kept on blowing me until I CIM...Tt was my first cim xperience & wat an xperience it was...Not done she swallow it up & quickly came to lie down on my chest...I say why she do tt but she kept quiet...Then she said she has nvr swallow b4 but only tasted it abit only...

TBC...
Old 06-06-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2588 / Power: 14
JohnnyStorm has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyStorm has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyStorm has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyStorm has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyStorm has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyStorm has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyStorm has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyStorm has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyStorm has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyStorm has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyStorm has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for next installment .
Old 06-06-2012, 06:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 0
IBCBen is one of the Best!IBCBen is one of the Best!IBCBen is one of the Best!

Nice story ! Is she your wife now ? If not you really should go bang wall if you let go such a wonderful gf
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1