The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future
Nagging

Why is it that when a woman gets older they tends to nag more and more ?
Old 15-07-2010, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of
Re: Nagging

becoz she wants to give us the excuse to go for commercial sex and still feel justified.
Old 15-07-2010, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
I guess it is similar to ask why is it when men get older they tend to grumble more.
Old 15-07-2010, 08:21 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

becos those men wants to give us women an excuse to have fun n feel justified :P
Old 15-07-2010, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 16
cibertrix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycibertrix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
They may be hinting to thier men that they want oral sex ???
Old 15-07-2010, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Becos as men grow old, they become more and more bochup.

So women feel the need to remind them more often, thinking that for whatever excuse they give (forgetful, not in priority list, no time, dunnoe how to, etc), there is only one common solution, repetition. Basically, it is say until you remember, say until you do, say until you finally take notice.

Of cos repetition is not the solution to all but it is an acceptable excuse for both to close the topic without going into 'dun you love me/the family/my parents/your kids anymore?' kinda deadlocks.

Some guys have them mums nag at them since they are kids (you will be surprise that they nag on the same stuff as well!) and when they get married, their wives take over. I think men have a way to TRAIN women to nag at them.
Old 15-07-2010, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 20
newbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of light

if you stop looking away when they talking, then they no need to make noise to attract your attention... the trick is to look at a 黄脸婆 and pretend you see 林志玲
Old 15-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 15
blackrabbit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackrabbit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackrabbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maybe it is because they are looking for attention ?
Old 15-07-2010, 11:33 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Halo Masa Baileys

Guess its just norm for women to nag.

Be more attientive and things will be just fine

Remember so much that Pak P post in Pak P's thread Pak P is still a One Woman'S Mas

Tolerance is an alternative key to a relationship
Old 16-07-2010, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Now you know why women live longer than men

IMHO, Women like to nag cos it makes them feel more feminine, they try to make sure that they still fit gender stereotypes of a wife as someone who manages the home, children and HUSBAND and mistakenly thought that by nagging at us, they thought they could maintain a sense of control over us. Anyway, they just simply don't get it, we will not listen even if they nag till the neck breaks (hope not, cos will not have any no blow job from her till she recovers)....Just like we simply don't get it as to why they need so many shoes

Just turn into a STONE whenever a woman nag..it should be fine...Practise makes Perfect

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 16-07-2010 at 01:53 AM.
Old 16-07-2010, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Look on the bright side, there's also some good in nagging women, they are great moaners in bed
Old 16-07-2010, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
becos those men wants to give us women an excuse to have fun n feel justified :P
Huh? Hugs? U ok?
When I read these two statements one after another, it doesn't make sense leh

Hmm... unless...

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
becoz she wants to give us the excuse to go for commercial sex and still feel justified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post

U like me ah?
Old 16-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
Just turn into a STONE whenever a woman nag..it should be fine...
Yeah ... bro Ichigo_Kurosaki,

Great idea ... the remote controller's suppliers would be very happy
Old 16-07-2010, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 14
fledged deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The more a man knows the more he forgives.
Old 16-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
cernunnos has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Haha that's the problem, you turn a deaf ear, the women start to repeat again hoping you catch what she say this time... repeat the above n times and that's call "nagging"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only View Post
Yeah ... bro Ichigo_Kurosaki,

Great idea ... the remote controller's suppliers would be very happy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1