The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 27-02-2007, 12:36 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
GongCB is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Fucking in the public area

Last Saturday, had few drinks with my galfren & her gal fren in a KTV, her galfren was drunk n a bit horny n kept teasing me n bringing my hand to touch her all over while my gal was singing. Make me mari kita throughout the session. Anyway send her frens bk and m gal was the last.
Had this 'feeling" so had a deep long passionate kiss with my galfren at the lif lobby on the way up to her flat. Was groping each other n kissing so hard until reach her floor. Still cnt bear to part. Then we went to top floor(still in lift), n ho say liao, she unbuckle my belt and unzip me n pull out my rock hard bro'.
I also start digging her. She kept tugging me till I buay tahan n shoot all over the lift floor. Some even kana the side walls.
Shiok man..Exciting to do these sorts of things in the lift.
But lucky nvr kena UDD, otherwise today appear in Sin Ming liaw!
Old 28-02-2007, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah speaking of carpark staircases. Two years ago had a project somewhere in Bukit ba+++ met this indon maid who helps around the provision shop. One time while talking ask her she free to chabo abit she agreed so went up to this MSCP and started kissing her. she reciprocated and i pulled up her shirt and started sucking her small titsafter pulled down her shorts and start to finger her she said cannot aunty come so lanlan ask her to suck me cock she not that experienced so have to guide her wen i'm about to cum she dun want to cim so i sprayed my cum all over the carpark floor. After that whenever i can eat snake would go look for her and have a quickie at the MSCP after a few times managed to cim and devirginze her ass. Too bad lost contact already.
Old 28-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
triple h is a Helpful and Caring Samstertriple h is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My dream public fuck will be :
1) in cablecar
2) smack in the middle of the padang
3) In MRT (if only i got the balls to do it... )

Saw a couple making out at a carpark recently.... major cockstand......
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CAN I PEDIGREE U
Old 28-02-2007, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
gussiman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The only public place I've done it was in my car, on Boxing Day a few years ago, at the former Tanglin Camp (some dark corner somewhere).

Can't compare to some of the more... exotic locations listed here.
Old 28-02-2007, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

During my younger days, I fucked my ex gf in a sauna at my friend's private condo. It was extremely difficult to breath inside as I pour water into the hot stone to increase the steam in the room. But it was the best outdoor fuck I ever had cos get to lick her salty sweat on her body. When fucking in doggie position, both of us were panting like dogs, grasping for more oxygen. Also get so see my cum sizzling on the hot stone when I shoot it right there
Old 01-03-2007, 09:01 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
anton is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by (o)(o) Tuner View Post
During my younger days, I fucked my ex gf in a sauna at my friend's private condo. It was extremely difficult to breath inside as I pour water into the hot stone to increase the steam in the room. But it was the best outdoor fuck I ever had cos get to lick her salty sweat on her body. When fucking in doggie position, both of us were panting like dogs, grasping for more oxygen. Also get so see my cum sizzling on the hot stone when I shoot it right there
A few more inches (somehow "a few more cm" doesn't sound as smooth as "a few more inches") closer to the stones, and what is sizzling will not be just your cum.... haha.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 19
kunjo is a glorious beacon of lightkunjo is a glorious beacon of lightkunjo is a glorious beacon of lightkunjo is a glorious beacon of lightkunjo is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=triple h;1877278]My dream public fuck will be :
1) in cablecar

Doing in the middle of padang also one of my fantasies..haha
Old 01-03-2007, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

seems having a car in a sure way of "happening" anywhere in public.

Maybe i shld consider changing from sedan to mpv. haha.

Save all my hotel 81 $ and put it into the car installment...
Old 01-03-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by anton View Post
A few more inches (somehow "a few more cm" doesn't sound as smooth as "a few more inches") closer to the stones, and what is sizzling will not be just your cum.... haha.
Ouch! Taiwan sausage
Old 02-03-2007, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 20
ss235 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=kunjo;1878350]
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple h View Post
1) in cablecar

Did 1) and 2) already!! for padang, it was 2am, right smack in the middle of it, with still some cars passing by
Old 02-03-2007, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 20
cl09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=kunjo;1878350]
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple h View Post
1) in cablecar

Be careful! Don't do it in NEL MRT, inside the train got many cctv!
Old 05-03-2007, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fitnessredken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros & Sis,

Since we are on this topic and there are chiongsters out there who like being watched, myself included, can anyone come up with a list of top 5 car park/ public places with peeping toms? Thanks in advance. Here;s my top 3 coz I dont know many

1. Macritchie Reservior carpark on the slope, peeping toms hiding in bushes.
2. ECP last carpark
3. Marina South Car Park
Old 05-03-2007, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=ss235;1879865]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunjo View Post

Did 1) and 2) already!! for padang, it was 2am, right smack in the middle of it, with still some cars passing by
wahlauer .. respect man .. in the middle of the padang ?? even at 2 am got no ppl walking arnd me ??
Old 05-03-2007, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Just found two places.

Here's a link for better navigation.

Fort Canning CP just opp Liang Court, it was a quiet yet sexciting place to bonk. Having said that, couldn't really do anything sexradically sexciting. Damn, even saw a gay couple making out too.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...evel=6?247,205

Just as you take exit 15 on the PIE towards CTE, there's like a bay or something for temporary stopover. Bonking there was FUCKING AWESOME. Even got her out of the car, walk over to the driver side, squat on her 3-inch heels and blow me. Subsequently, i got out of the driver seat, got her pinning against the door frame, got my Thrusty Piston @ Full Throttle.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...star=1&level=5

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 09-03-2007, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

any remote and safe place to bonk outside the car...tat means either gers lie on the boonet n screw her frm there or lean against the side of the car n bonk in standing doggie?Please advise...thanx...to all bros...

at the same time going to Cafe De Mar 2moro....hopefully can have sum happeining there n have a bonk out in the beach with the bikini babe there...

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1