The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 25-01-2015, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
With Chelsea, MC and Spurs shockingly dumped out, and the likes of Sotong n Swans eliminated, and Devils' chances hanging on a replay lifeline, Pool has a very realistic chance to win the FA Cup.

Despite the domination, the boys failed to convert the numerous chances. No excuses Bolton GK was in top form, we were juz too wasteful. Another needless replay which adds to our packed fixtures.
Liverpool should have won the game at Anfield. Now die die they must win the replay at Bolton. I wonder why is Liverpool making so difficult for themselves.

On another note RS had rejected a 2nd contract offer from FSG .

Glen Johnson offered another 3 years contract extension.

Still no sign of anyone coming to Liverpool.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 25-01-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
With Chelsea, MC and Spurs shockingly dumped out, and the likes of Sotong n Swans eliminated, and Devils' chances hanging on a replay lifeline, Pool has a very realistic chance to win the FA Cup.

Despite the domination, the boys failed to convert the numerous chances. No excuses Bolton GK was in top form, we were juz too wasteful. Another needless replay which adds to our packed fixtures.
Exciting FA Cup... So many upsets
Old 25-01-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post

Will Adam Bodgan be in the radar?
Old 25-01-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Liverpool should have won the game at Anfield. Now die die they must win the replay at Bolton. I wonder why is Liverpool making so difficult for themselves.

Glen Johnson offered another 3 years contract extension.

He probably read what that 16 year old wunderkid from Norway is getting from Madrid
Old 25-01-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
He probably read what that 16 year old wunderkid from Norway is getting from Madrid
AS what I had mentioned earlier, no sensible players will want to sign up for Liverpool which is now NOT rated high in the Premier league and even Europe.

Soon Liverpool will be severely depleted of its good players on attrition with new signings. Sad...
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE

Last edited by pomrakthai; 26-01-2015 at 08:42 AM.
Old 26-01-2015, 02:57 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Damn bloody greedy fellow...... he wants a minimum of £100,000 per week wages. He is not the complete product and still has many areas of his game that needs to be improved and already he thinks he is a superstar.

Sadly I see many similarities between RS current situation and the late George Best who let his ego get the better of him and wasted his talent by sabotaging his own career. I hope somebody in Anfield can wake RS up before he self destruct !
Old 26-01-2015, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
AS what I had mentioned earlier, no sensible players will want to sign up for Liverpool which is now NOT rated high in the Premier league and even Europe.

Soon Liverpool will be severely depleted of its good players on attrition with new signings. Sad...
All those "bullshit" shiok sendiri hopes continues yet no one wants to sign to join Anfield, but those under-performed refuse to leave too
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 26-01-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Ironically quite afew of Reds top players who left the club have ended up as flops or thereabouts. Just look at Suarez's current scoring form at Barca?

If RS is wise, he would stick with Liverpool for at least another 2 or 3 seasons before considering greener pastures, he is still on the young side, similar to say Ross Barkley at Everton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post

Old 26-01-2015, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Ironically quite afew of Reds top players who left the club have ended up as flops or thereabouts. Just look at Suarez's current scoring form at Barca?
Fully agreed...name a few...

Ian Rush to Juventus
Fernando Torres to Chelsea
Michael Owen to Real Madrid
Luis Suarez to Barcelona...still unsure...currently blamed by Barca fans for their poor form...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-01-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster

masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Will Adam Bodgan be in the radar?
Not likely . Though he did very well against Pool. Most probably from South America. But then it is all quiet on this front. Last heard that Pool may also consider Peter Cech on loan. Liverpool really need another goalkeeper badly.

Quote:
He probably read what that 16 year old wunderkid from Norway is getting frescobar43535om Madrid
Most probably he is dragging his feet to see what will happen to BR at the end of the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle
Damn bloody greedy fellow...... he wants a minimum of £100,000 per week wages. He is not the complete product and still has many areas of his game that needs to be improved and already he thinks he is a superstar.

Sadly I see many similarities between RS current situation and the late George Best who let his ego get the better of him and wasted his talent by sabotaging his own career. I hope somebody in Anfield can wake RS up before he self destruct !
No doubt every player wants to be paid more. But he deserves it. We have seen that he had been a consistent player in every game even putting some of the senior players to shame. I remember when in his first season he was bullied easily by opposing players and loses the ball. Now I can see that he is making an effort to win back the ball and even helped out in defense. He is now capable in playing any position upfront. Glad to see that he is slowly becoming a striker. But he is far from a finished product. No doubt he can become a world class player like Messi or CR in time to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
All those "bullshit" shiok sendiri hopes continues yet no one wants to sign to join Anfield, but those under-performed refuse to leave too
Such is a failure of Liverpool's transfer policies . Unfortunately nobody wants to join a sinking ship. They have seen what Liverpool / FSG had done to SG ; Agger and Reina . They have also seen a manager who has no Plan B. They have seen how Liverpool is really struggling this season. They are also not sure if BR will be around end of the season. BR knows that nobody is coming in. So he has to try his best to keep even those underperforming players.

LiverpoolClown
Old 26-01-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Happy 42nd Birthday to Brendan.

Not quite sure if he will be with the club on his 43rd.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 27-01-2015, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Happy 42nd Birthday to Brendan.

Not quite sure if he will be with the club on his 43rd.

Pierre.

No need to wait until his next birthday. Don't know whether he will be still around when the season ends.

Anyone going to watch today's match against Chelsea. Heard that Mourinho gonna put out his strongest team at Stamford Bridge.

LiverpoolClown
Old 28-01-2015, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

CB BR brought in Mario. If u guys able to watch the highlight in youtube, u will realise Mario couldn't shoot, couldn't defend. His mistake in passing and defending, gave Chelsea a goal. If I am Liverpool player, Mario dun go, I will go.
Old 28-01-2015, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Why Balotelli when Liverpool had Lallana on the bench ?
Old 28-01-2015, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

After today it would be a mystery if BR have not exhausted his patience with Ballotelli. Mario probably cost us the match by not keeping to the task of marking Ivanovic.

Anyway, kudos to the guys for putting up a strong, passionate and gallant fight against a full strength Chelsea side. Away from home some more.

Great to see the team fight tooth and nail and refused to be bullied by a team of gangsters led by the Chief Gangster cum Stamper Costa. He should have gotten at least a yellow for that stamp on Emre Can.

Could have actually won the match. What a pity. Moreno should have stayed and provide the crosses for Ballotelli. Given his strength and power why isn't Ballotelli spending more time in the box?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1