The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 14
anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!
Re: Damages Increasing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanmianbao View Post
Hopefully the okt can be more honest by not putting the fake or modded photos lar ... And do try their best to do the QC when the price is increasing yet the customers getting these lousy service for such a high price
You think OKT will bother?
Old 10-03-2015, 09:30 PM
Samster

anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!

Got zapped and guess it's from those dishonest OKT. Anyway cant be bothered about points and they can zap till kingdom come lor..
Old 10-03-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 11
tittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wink Re: Damages Increasing

Quote:
Just patronized a 130/1shot girl who looked really tasty in the pictures ...Worse case is it seems the girl had double booking at the same time ... And very rushy service .... It's not abt the price sometimes , but if we pay $130 , can we get the service that worth for the price ?? Hopefully the okt can be more honest by not putting the fake or modded photos lar ... And do try their best to do the QC when the price is increasing
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Why now Damages Increasing n SVS fm Bad to Worst ?? ... We made it happened YES we r t 1 tats to b blame ... When we meet up n what we see is NOT what u get we still quietly go for it n only post here to kpkb end up OKTs deleted yr post .... So they get away n think its OK tats SGman weakness n spread msg among all their sisters w OKTs help ... ... If a FL is good no need to has more then 2 threads / OKTs as RTF regulars can keep them busy for more then 10 customers per days Do u think we still can bring bk t good old days here in FL 2 ?? After I saw a Very long lost trusted famous TS returned but changed to wat his intro now

Well said bros and also kudos to all bros who have commented on this thread.

Bro Lanmianbao, I think the girl u had for $130 should be the same girl that I commented on after reading many FRs from bros who have patronized her and the feedbacks were all negative. I have not patronized her thus far because of bad experiences from lots of PRC girls.

Funny thing is that many carrot heads (robert) bros here in sbf are disgracing us here. I did comment what I felt and ended up being zapped from 20 points to -10 points (a total of 30 points). And many of these bros not only are carrot heads but also cowards without the guts to own up they are the ones who zapped me. Instead they ranted at me that I am trying to kill off their livelihood. These dirty bitches are the ones who are trying to smash their own rice bowls. I think those who zapped me previously must be either those runners for OKTs or they are those bros who kanna 'gong tao' by these dirty bitches that they cannot think right.

Bro loneyheart, I fully agree with what you said. Because of these idiots who go around supporting all these dirty bitches that we are getting bad services and also have to face their lousy attitudes. Gone are those days where we have Pan Pan (Christine), An Qi (aka Sandra Bullock) and also the super hot Xue Er. I miss the time and the excellent services they provide especially Pan Pan. As a senior here in sbf, I bet u have heard/tried their excellent services and good attitudes right.
Old 10-03-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 11
tittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wink Re: Damages Increasing

Quote:
Just patronized a 130/1shot girl who looked really tasty in the pictures ... But only 60% look alike with those photos shown by ts ... Worse case is it seems the girl had double booking at the same time ... The phone ringing non stop during the action n the girl picked up the phone and apologize to another bro ... Which is really turn me off.... And very rushy service .... It's not abt the price sometimes , but if we pay $130 , can we get the service that worth for the price ?? Hopefully the okt can be more honest by not putting the fake or modded photos lar ... And do try their best to do the QC when the price is increasing yet the customers getting these lousy service for such a high price
Quote:
Why now Damages Increasing n SVS fm Bad to Worst ?? ... We made it happened YES we r t 1 tats to b blame ... When we meet up n what we see is NOT what u get we still quietly go for it n only post here to kpkb end up OKTs deleted yr post .... So they get away n think its OK tats SGman weakness n spread msg among all their sisters w OKTs help ... do u think they can do this in HK TW or PRC ?? I wonder ... If a FL is good no need to has more then 2 threads / OKTs as RTF regulars can keep them busy for more then 10 customers per days ... go thru fm pg1 to pg4 how many repeated face u see !! tats it .... Go read up in GL Sectors 120 n 150 can get a good svs w a chio babe anytime n OKTs very strict on their svs .... Do u think we still can bring bk t good old days here in FL 2 ?? After I saw a Very long lost trusted famous TS returned but changed to wat his intro now Sorri Good Old only bring back yr Dream even some good samsters had disappeared

Well said bros and also kudos to all bros who have commented on this thread.

Bro Lanmianbao, I think the girl u had for $130 should be the same girl that I commented on after reading many FRs from bros who have patronized her and the feedbacks were all negative. I have not patronized her thus far because of bad experiences from lots of PRC girls.

Funny thing is that many carrot heads (robert) bros here in sbf are disgracing us here. I did comment what I felt and ended up being zapped from 20 points to -10 points (a total of 30 points). And many of these bros not only are carrot heads but also cowards without the guts to own up they are the ones who zapped me. Instead they ranted at me that I am trying to kill off their livelihood. These dirty bitches are the ones who are trying to smash their own rice bowls. I think those who zapped me previously must be either those runners for OKTs or they are those bros who kanna 'gong tao' by these dirty bitches that they cannot think right.

Bro loneyheart, I fully agree with what you said. Because of these idiots who go around supporting all these dirty bitches that we are getting bad services and also have to face their lousy attitudes. Gone are those days where we have Pan Pan (Christine), An Qi (aka Sandra Bullock) and also the super hot Xue Er. I miss the time and the excellent services they provide especially Pan Pan. As a senior here in sbf, I bet u have heard/tried their excellent services and good attitudes right.
Old 10-03-2015, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

when the buying stops ... so will the killing ...
Old 11-03-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
一针见血.

Sadly, I am guilty of continuing to pay the FL/ML even if 货不对板. Guilty as charged !!! Must learn the art of refusing with a steel heart. Need to 铁石心肠.

Hard to do !!!! Hee hee.

Yes, also agree, generally if gal advertised on many webs, likely not good. Alarm bells must start ringing liao. There are exceptions though. Conversely, many gals with one thread are also fly-by-night operation.

Bro, who is that famous TS who returned?
Bro u dum need to b 铁石心肠 just need to b 舍得放下 n 123
If meet see look diff cmi ... svs start chu pattern this no tat no but action not start yet ... dress up go go go n 123
1 reject n off u go wo paying a single penny... as she never fulfill t written contract started ( But if u started to F sorri u must pay full )

2 Always standby 2nd ctc n proceed to plan B... n sua sua still fail

3 GL 100 to 150 go go go

B4 n avoid u need to use t abv ... do yr searching 1st follow by call or sms to test water n confirmed t must hv tat u want ... ex frenching n painting n is web pic is actual babe ... if yes n turned out no she has no excuse to kpkb when u reject wo a penny

bro as for yr last Q ... dum matter now as he cant b wat he used to b ... we hv to move on
If they cant change ... we change ... 山不转。。人转。。见风转舵。。那边花香那边迎。。别为臭花强扑鼻

Last edited by loneyheart; 11-03-2015 at 12:58 AM.
Old 11-03-2015, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Now you all know why so many okt especially fl dome 2 are getting caught by av... Simple reasons when okt put fake pic, customers aka us get cheated... Den we bei song and some even dulan till report av and up lorry the okt n girls...
Old 11-03-2015, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Now you all know why so many okt especially fl dome 2 are getting caught by av... Simple reasons when okt put fake pic, customers aka us get cheated... Den we bei song and some even dulan till report av and up lorry the okt n girls...
hahaha it's a possible theory.
Old 12-03-2015, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 20
dancetoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So agree!

If they put fake pic, you think they gonna give you services as per describe?
Please SG bro, wake up and think!
Walk away. and if no plan B, legal house in GL many many.
It's not as if the FL are 50% off, some are even more expensive than legal!
So why see nice picture online and all kenna con by it???

We SG bro are all being mock by the Chinese and Taiwanese and Hongkies by being a carrot head.

I ever slam hotel door in china when a WeChat gal arrive not looking like the picture.
I have asked her 5 times, real pic? Yes. real pic? Yes. real pic? Yes. real pic? Yes. real pic? Yes.
Let her curse and swear outside my door. Then I change room.
China people will lie without remorse.

One more thing. If you get conned, SERVE YOU RIGHT! so many bro here warn you already. If you still wanna get conned, don't come here KPKB. You just sia sway us SG BRO here. If you good, call police and share your stories. Eliminate bad hats one by one.

Quote:
Bro u dum need to b 铁石心肠 just need to b 舍得放下 n 123
If meet see look diff cmi ... svs start chu pattern this no tat no but action not start yet ... dress up go go go n 123
1 reject n off u go wo paying a single penny... as she never fulfill t written contract started ( But if u started to F sorri u must pay full )

2 Always standby 2nd ctc n proceed to plan B... n sua sua still fail

3 GL 100 to 150 go go go

B4 n avoid u need to use t abv ... do yr searching 1st follow by call or sms to test water n confirmed t must hv tat u want ... ex frenching n painting n is web pic is actual babe ... if yes n turned out no she has no excuse to kpkb when u reject wo a penny

bro as for yr last Q ... dum matter now as he cant b wat he used to b ... we hv to move on
If they cant change ... we change ... 山不转。。人转。。见风转舵。。那边花香那边迎。。别为臭花强扑鼻
Old 12-03-2015, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
sporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancetoo View Post
So agree!

If they put fake pic, you think they gonna give you services as per describe?
Please SG bro, wake up and think!
Walk away. and if no plan B, legal house in GL many many.
It's not as if the FL are 50% off, some are even more expensive than legal!
So why see nice picture online and all kenna con by it???

We SG bro are all being mock by the Chinese and Taiwanese and Hongkies by being a carrot head.

I ever slam hotel door in china when a WeChat gal arrive not looking like the picture.
I have asked her 5 times, real pic? Yes. real pic? Yes. real pic? Yes. real pic? Yes. real pic? Yes.
Let her curse and swear outside my door. Then I change room.
China people will lie without remorse.

One more thing. If you get conned, SERVE YOU RIGHT! so many bro here warn you already. If you still wanna get conned, don't come here KPKB. You just sia sway us SG BRO here. If you good, call police and share your stories. Eliminate bad hats one by one.
Well said. Totally agree. I hav turned down 4 FLs Las 4mth. Wasted transp $ rather than 100+. Pics NT same, age too old, att prob, double bookings.......
Old 12-03-2015, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime83 View Post
Got zapped and guess it's from those dishonest OKT. Anyway cant be bothered about points and they can zap till kingdom come lor..
Same sentiment bro ... hahahaha I also got zapped. All I can say is .... seriously???

Points have no value like it had until 5 years ago. Points then meant something, to get contacts. Now points are as useful as a can opener on a deserted island.

Zapping is as painful as someone throwing a cotton bud at you.
Old 15-03-2015, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
webpost is stuck in moderation for some time to come

understand below and you will know what to do

will you pay 120 to use a old tire now if everyone were using it for 100 for the past few months?
Old 25-03-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
Now points are as useful as a can opener on a deserted island.

I like your analogy. Bump
Old 27-03-2015, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
marathonguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
Now points are as useful as a can opener on a deserted island.

true true!
Old 12-04-2015, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Feilong1970 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Simple for me, if prices hike until as high as legal house, just go to those legal house lor. Somemore can view the girls plus service definetly good, Cos OKT control. Somemore cfm not so much attitude problem.
Really abit sick of all these FL's cb attitude problem liao. Yes there are many service orientated fl out there but its like buying tikam ......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1