The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Netizens Warn of Scammer Preying on Bangkok’s Ratchada Area

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter - September 6, 2017 12:37 pm

BANGKOK — Police said Wednesday they are unaware of reports of a man scamming pedestrians and Starbucks coffee patrons in Bangkok’s Huai Khwang area.

In a video posted online Tuesday, a man identifying himself as Patto described the foreign man’s alleged con. He said the man has been approaching Thais in the Rama IX area, claiming he’s been robbed of his passport and wallet and asking for taxi money.

“He will act like he’s in big trouble because he got robbed,” Patto says in the video. Then he’ll ask where the Singaporean Embassy is, and since it’s far from the Ratchada area, will say that it’s too far and hint that he needs money for a taxi.”

Col. Kampol Rattanapratheep of Huai Khwang police and Col. Termphao Siriphubal of Sutthisan police said today they have not received any related complaints.

Patto said the man approached him twice over the space of a month while he was sitting at Starbucks in Unilever Tower.

The video has been viewed more than 185,000 times since it was posted to The Queen of Spades, a popular clearinghouse for controversy. While soliciting people for cash may not be a crime in itself, the post gained viral attention due to its platform on the popular page as well as drawing comments from people saying that they, too, have been asked for money in various places around Bangkok.

Facebook user Prapapan Bualek wrote to say he had the same experience with the same man.
“I met him too. I told him, ‘That is too bad! You should report the passport loss immediately. Come with me to the police station. My brother is on duty right now. He can help.’ I guarantee that he disappeared immediately.”

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/cultur...ratchada-area/
Old 11-09-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

House of Bak Kut Teh.

Your new late-night sobering-up spot comes via Singapore. The latest project from Ruan Lim and Jason Poon, the Singaporean duo behind craft beer bars Bottles of Beer on Sukhumvit and Bottles of Booze on Sathorn,

House of Bak Kut Teh stays open till 4am to serve bak kut teh (B120), a herby, Teochew-style soup with pork ribs that’s often hailed as a fail-safe hangover cure.

Have it with a liberal sprinkling of pepper and a deep-fried dough stick (B50). The retro-style diner also does refreshing desserts like lemon jelly

Phone: 064-310-3755
House of Bak Kut Teh, 1/4 Sukhumvit Soi 49, Bangkok, Thailand
Area:Thonglor, Phrom Phong
Nearest Train:BTS Thong Lo

http://bk.asia-city.com/restaurants/...se-bak-kut-teh
Old 11-09-2017, 05:53 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
House of Bak Kut Teh.

Your new late-night sobering-up spot comes via Singapore. The latest project from Ruan Lim and Jason Poon, the Singaporean duo behind craft beer bars Bottles of Beer on Sukhumvit and Bottles of Booze on Sathorn,

House of Bak Kut Teh stays open till 4am to serve bak kut teh (B120), a herby, Teochew-style soup with pork ribs that’s often hailed as a fail-safe hangover cure.

Have it with a liberal sprinkling of pepper and a deep-fried dough stick (B50). The retro-style diner also does refreshing desserts like lemon jelly

Phone: 064-310-3755
House of Bak Kut Teh, 1/4 Sukhumvit Soi 49, Bangkok, Thailand
Area:Thonglor, Phrom Phong
Nearest Train:BTS Thong Lo

http://bk.asia-city.com/restaurants/...se-bak-kut-teh

look good, must try. suitable for late night supper

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-09-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
archarch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
King Rama IX funeral on Oct 2017. for bros heading to Bkk next month. click on the link for more info.
Old 28-09-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
look good, must try. suitable for late night supper
Lol.. go BKK for BKT..lol..no offense bro..
Old 29-09-2017, 10:12 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Lol.. go BKK for BKT..lol..no offense bro..
Hahhaha. of course if happen to be there la, not purposely go there la.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-09-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2907 / Power: 15
Exceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond repute

9 powers for exchange anybody? I support you, you support me, will be added in uplist. System have changed. You are able to up 2 bros daily
Old 03-10-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Hawker Chan is now in Bangkok at 5/F Terminal 21.

Singapore’s Liao Fan Hong Kong Soya Chicken Rice & Noodles was one of just two street-food stalls to be awarded a star in the first edition of the country’s Michelin Guide in 2016. Since then, owner-chef Chan Hon Meng has taken the show on the road with “quick-service” outposts not only around Singapore, but everywhere from Taipei and Jakarta to Melbourne and Bangkok, under the name Hawker Chan.

Its opening here was shrouded in Pantip drama as diners complained of hour-plus waits. Four months later, a mid-week visit still finds a bustling trade—though not quite as high stakes as Terminal 21’s food court, on the same floor. The vibe’s about the same as there, though. Slap-bang in the middle of a busy thoroughfare, hemmed in by KFC and Jeffer Steak, it could be just another fast food restaurant: place your order, find a table and then listen out for a sad, muffled voice to announce your number.

But “the world’s cheapest Michelin meal” is worth a try, with rice, rice noodle and egg noodle dishes starting at B88 (be warned: you may want to double order). The Hong Kong-style chicken comes plump, tender yet firm, with a satisfyingly slippery skin, but the super-sweet, super-syrupy soya sauce it’s drizzled with could make or break your meal. For us, it’s not as herby or starchy as we’d have wished, though having it with egg noodles (B100), a smear of nutty sambal and a dip of chili sauce add extra dimension.

Alongside wonton soup (B180) and a few veggie sides, the menu also spotlights three types of pork (get the platter at B180), which are similarly divisive. OK, so the char siew was sold out by 7:30pm on our last visit, but the bone-dry pork ribs, slathered in cold, sticky sweetness, leave us underwhelmed. The roast pork, all belly fat and salty-crisp skin, is a relative success, but not leagues above above what you’ll find on Bangkok corners. Therein lies the rub.

While the original Liao Fan might represent an awesome affordable meal in one of the world’s most expensive cities, here it feels stripped of charm and run-of-the-mill. (Sound familiar, Tim Ho Wan?) Cynics say Hawker Chan isn’t a patch on the original. We can believe that—the oily noodles, slightly damp rice and overwhelming sweetness hardly scream “Michelin quality.” But Liao Fan’s just retained its star in the 2017 guide, so the hype machine will rage on. Soon enough we’ll likely be having similar arguments over our own street-food institutions.

See more info @
http://bk.asia-city.com/restaurants/...ws/hawker-chan
Old 04-10-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

อร่อยช่อง5 (Aroi channel 5) 01-10-60 : ร้าน House of Bak Kut Teh.

Old 07-10-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good morning
Any one know what is these

I think it is kind of substitute for cigarette
Could someone advice
TIA
Old 10-10-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

What’s Closed in Bangkok During the Royal Funeral (Updated).

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/b...neral-updated/
Old 14-10-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Does anyone have Thermae’s opening hours from 23/10-31/10? Thanks
Old 19-10-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Notice quite a numbers of new chinese restuarant open in huai khwang area.

Far From Yaowarat, Discover Bangkok’s ‘New’ Chinatown.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Fu...69693?hl=en-US

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/f...new-chinatown/
Old 23-10-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Notice quite a numbers of new chinese restuarant open in huai khwang area.

Far From Yaowarat, Discover Bangkok’s ‘New’ Chinatown.
i always go for late supper with my coyotes at huai khwang

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 24-10-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
i always go for late supper with my coyotes at huai khwang
How you go for late supper with coyote when in the first place you are not in Bkk?
After troll so many thread still not enough?
Put more effort at your website and attract more customer so you can based at Bkk lar since you like it here so much. China food not suit your taste bud izzit?
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
Informant can either pm me, Vbkk aka Dtac
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1