The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
pj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Danok Lastest update

Just sharing some info about my recent trip to Danok over the last weekend with some old kakis.
This was my 1st trip there after 3 years of hiatus.

Here are some of the things new to me after all these years.

1) Clearing the Thai immigration took about 45min. Long queue due to the new system implemented (now all the people crowded in the new immigration building, whether it's by bus, car, or crossover,, even those with border pass also have to queue)

2) RM really low value against BHT.. 2nd shock after changing our RM to BHT at the duty free counter.

3) Almost everything in BHT..i felt i was in BKK..
even the street traders "mai au RM"

4) Farm girls now easily min 3K BHT & above.. Very less thais, majority Laotian.

5) Finally, for the past 10years cheonging in Danok, usually the cost for me (farm chicks, hotels, foods,drinks i don't go to hang flowers ) average RM1K+ for 2Nights.
This trip, it cost me RM1.7K
Most likely will be the last of trip to this Danok.

That's all for some petty news update from me.
Cheers bros.
Old 26-07-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj_soldier View Post
Just sharing some info about my recent trip to Danok over the last weekend with some old kakis.
This was my 1st trip there after 3 years of hiatus.

Here are some of the things new to me after all these years.

1) Clearing the Thai immigration took about 45min. Long queue due to the new system implemented (now all the people crowded in the new immigration building, whether it's by bus, car, or crossover,, even those with border pass also have to queue)

2) RM really low value against BHT.. 2nd shock after changing our RM to BHT at the duty free counter.

3) Almost everything in BHT..i felt i was in BKK..
even the street traders "mai au RM"

4) Farm girls now easily min 3K BHT & above.. Very less thais, majority Laotian.

5) Finally, for the past 10 years cheonging in Danok, usually the cost for me (farm chicks, hotels, foods, drinks i don't go to hang flowers) average RM1K+ for 2Nights.
This trip, it cost me RM1.7K
Most likely will be the last of trip to this Danok.
5555 good observations on the new reality in Dannok now.

Double whammy for Malaysians as puying price went up in recent years plus RM depreciation.

I always believe there're ways to enjoy without blowing the budget.
With proper planning and slight expectation adjustments still can party happily.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 23-08-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hgthomas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, all PROs i got somethings to ask, one of my friends went to this KTV at dannok any idea which KTV is this ?
https://g$$$$$l/photos/AfDC2RJnziQQicic7
Old 23-08-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster (M)

hgthomas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry , links not working
Old 30-08-2017, 06:34 PM
Samster

arbdogol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I'll be in hatyai this Friday, but looking and reading online the party is now at danok. I just want to a girl to spend the night with me and have a few drinks. Should I stay in hatyai or ride down to danok?
Old 12-09-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not that I wan to be hand held here... but I would like to know how to get to dannok and back SG easily without frills...

I went to those online bus ticket websites... got some buses can go hatyai, no problem, i can always drop at dannok right? Or i can always book to butterworth then find a minivan to danok/hatyai

But im thinking about coming back journey whats the best way? like Friday night go Sunday night come back kind...? Cannot be from dannok take bus to hatyai then from there go back SG right?

or Danok go back butterworth? then from there find another bus back SG?

Would like to know you guys travel experiences...
Old 13-09-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
Not that I wan to be hand held here... but I would like to know how to get to dannok and back SG easily without frills...

I went to those online bus ticket websites... got some buses can go hatyai, no problem, i can always drop at dannok right? Or i can always book to butterworth then find a minivan to danok/hatyai

But im thinking about coming back journey whats the best way? like Friday night go Sunday night come back kind...? Cannot be from dannok take bus to hatyai then from there go back SG right?

or Danok go back butterworth? then from there find another bus back SG?

Would like to know you guys travel experiences...
Hatyai buses to sg will definitely go pass danok custom, u can always ask the travel agent in danok to arrange the bus for u. Usually buses to sg depart from Hatyai is 1.30pm n will reach danok around 2.30pm Thai time. There is also 1 bus from konsortium which depart at 6.30pm at Hatyai to sg... plz confirm time again with travel agent in danok as I have long long time not take bus back to SG now..
Old 13-09-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Hatyai buses to sg will definitely go pass danok custom, u can always ask the travel agent in danok to arrange the bus for u. Usually buses to sg depart from Hatyai is 1.30pm n will reach danok around 2.30pm Thai time. There is also 1 bus from konsortium which depart at 6.30pm at Hatyai to sg... plz confirm time again with travel agent in danok as I have long long time not take bus back to SG now..
so i guess its highly advisable to book To and Fro tickets seperately?

I only travelled once to HatYai... last year... i booked both to and fro... in the end going back cock up i only ended up in KL... have to take another bus back to SG... wasted 1 day leave...
Old 03-10-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster (M)

beerberry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will go dannok for survey tonight. Anyone who can join PM me ya
Old 03-10-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerberry View Post
I will go dannok for survey tonight. Anyone who can join PM me ya
paiseh ah bro, can help me see if theres any motorcycle rental around? Prolly in the day I will roam the streets
Old 07-10-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
wildface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
so i guess its highly advisable to book To and Fro tickets seperately?

I only travelled once to HatYai... last year... i booked both to and fro... in the end going back cock up i only ended up in KL... have to take another bus back to SG... wasted 1 day leave...
I used to take bus to and fro from SG to Danok but I do not buy to and fro ticket because it tends to cock up on the return trip. There is a shop near Danok Custom that sell bus ticket back to SG, you board the bus when it reaches the custom after you clear the immigration.
Old 07-10-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Dannok Transportation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildface View Post
I used to take bus to and fro from SG to Danok but I do not buy to and fro ticket because it tends to cock up on the return trip. There is a shop near Danok Custom that sell bus ticket back to SG, you board the bus when it reaches the custom after you clear the immigration.
Yes there is one transport booth manned by one Muslim Thai lady near the Dannok immigration.
You can buy a one way coach ticket to go to Singapore or Kuala Lumpur.

It's been a few years since my last Dannok trip.
Taking a long distance coach is always a very relaxing affair for me.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 07-10-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
wildface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dannok Transportation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Yes there is one transport booth manned by one Muslim Thai lady near the Dannok immigration.
You can buy a one way coach ticket to go to Singapore or Kuala Lumpur.

It's been a few years since my last Dannok trip.
Taking a long distance coach is always a very relaxing affair for me.
Yes... sleep all the way... But also very tiring.. Now old already, cannot tahan the long journey...so take plane...
Old 08-10-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

Re: Dannok Transportation

Have been hard at work scouring the internet and forums for danok information..

Correct me if im wrong but.. prices in danok and bangkok not much difference already right? In this case I may just skip danok because this time round I bringing a buddy along, first time to LOS... Im familiar with bkk but not danok so maybe I save myself some stress and hassle since the price not much diff liao... and head straight to bkk instead.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster

Arrow Dannok Transportation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildface View Post
Yes... sleep all the way... But also very tiring.. Now old already, cannot tahan the long journey...so take plane...
The backside split experience is priceless 555!

Really salute those uncles and aunties who make regular trips to Hatyai by coach!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1