The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeloLukaku View Post
no need to panic if you are Utd fan, title winners will drop points. 114 out of 114 was never going to happen and 38 clean sheets wasn't happening either. your worst performance earned you a draw at a tough venue. not a lot to be upset about
A Good start to the European campaign last nite for the Red Devils ...beat Basel 3-0 @ OT home ground ! ...but still not v. good cos they let their foot down aft the 2nd goal says the Special One...they could be punished for their lapses had it been a stronger team...not sure if losing Pogba to injury during the match is a good thing for them ??...but it seems so...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-09-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 19
komplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to all

After years of hiatus.. back to this forum!

100% hardcore man utd fans since eric cantona signed for man Utd!
Old 15-09-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

komplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to all

Man Utd really short of wingers. Current crops of wingers such as rashford, martial, mata or Valencia aren't the kind of wingers that stretch opponent defences. Ashley young did a good job at Basel by providing good crosses and this is the kind of player we need, someone who can cross or cut in. Current man Utd players on the left and right can't put in decent crosses and all of them like to go inward.

We need perisic or bale!
Old 16-09-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
MichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
A Good start to the European campaign last nite for the Red Devils ...beat Basel 3-0 @ OT home ground ! ...but still not v. good cos they let their foot down aft the 2nd goal says the Special One...they could be punished for their lapses had it been a stronger team...not sure if losing Pogba to injury during the match is a good thing for them ??...but it seems so...
Thank you for support.

Losing Paul is tough. We should be ok playing Everton tomorrow. Wants to maintain our lead.
Old 16-09-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
RomeloLukaku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Great start and I agreed.

We used to have problems playing Basel but they did not showed up.
Old 16-09-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCarrick View Post
Thank you for support.

Losing Paul is tough. We should be ok playing Everton tomorrow. Wants to maintain our lead.
Thanks bro ...2nite against Everton it shd be 2-0 at least...No ??

MichaelCarrick & esp RomeloLukaku pls dun disappoint us 2nite hor...hit in as many goals as possible k...haha

Btw big welcum to bro komplaintking..a hard-core fan to tis our beloved MU thread

Old 16-09-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Predict: starting lineup against Everton

Lukaku

Rashford Miki Mata

Matic Herrera

Blind Jones Bailey Valencia
Old 16-09-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Everton Not going to be an easy game for us I think...

My prediction 2-1 win for utd... Huat ah!!!!

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 18-09-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

So many pundits are saying man Utd is the team to beat but I beg to differ. Don't get me wrong, man Utd is playing well but man city is a beast for now. And they have already beaten teams stronger than what united have faced and yet scoring loads of goals. Even Chelsea who has already faced spurs and Arsenal are only 3 points behind. Man Utd need to play better than they did against stoke and Everton to maintain their league position.
Old 18-09-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by komplaintking View Post
So many pundits are saying man Utd is the team to beat but I beg to differ. Don't get me wrong, man Utd is playing well but man city is a beast for now. And they have already beaten teams stronger than what united have faced and yet scoring loads of goals. Even Chelsea who has already faced spurs and Arsenal are only 3 points behind. Man Utd need to play better than they did against stoke and Everton to maintain their league position.
Yes, agreed ...to win the league they will need another 1 or 2 more strikers alongside, Lukaku, Rashford & Martial...Zlatan is coming back soon but 1 more like Griezmann would do it ....WoW !!...last nite they gave another 4-0 thrashing ..tis time to Koeman's Everton

Old 18-09-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
MichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Everton Not going to be an easy game for us I think...

My prediction 2-1 win for utd... Huat ah!!!!
You are just under estimated the current team.
Old 18-09-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, agreed ...to win the league they will need another 1 or 2 more strikers alongside, Lukaku, Rashford & Martial...Zlatan is coming back soon but 1 more like Griezmann would do it ....WoW !!...last nite they gave another 4-0 thrashing ..tis time to Koeman's Everton
We trashed mickey mouse team.
Old 18-09-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Mourinho said he needed one more transfer window to complete his team. The obvious position is on the left hand side. A left winger and if shaw fails again this season, then another left back. Plus a number 10 to replace Rooney position. Griezmann as a number 10 playing along side or behind Lukaku will make man Utd scary. Griezmann already looks like he regretted not moving.
Old 18-09-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeloLukaku View Post
We trashed mickey mouse team.
Everton is surprisingly poor after spending so much. I mean I understand they lost Lukaku but they shouldn't be beaten like that by Atalanta and man Utd. They should still be able to hold the fort with the signings of Keane, Pickford and Sigursson. Everton should still keep faith with Koeman and I suspect Everton will make a run of undefeated matches when the team gels together. So I am Glad man Utd have played them before they did. They showed patches of promises last night so let's hope they do better against chelshit, shitty, fools and arse-anal
Old 19-09-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by komplaintking View Post
Everton is surprisingly poor after spending so much. I mean I understand they lost Lukaku but they shouldn't be beaten like that by Atalanta and man Utd. They should still be able to hold the fort with the signings of Keane, Pickford and Sigursson. Everton should still keep faith with Koeman and I suspect Everton will make a run of undefeated matches when the team gels together. So I am Glad man Utd have played them before they did. They showed patches of promises last night so let's hope they do better against chelshit, shitty, fools and arse-anal
Well said.

Important was that early goal. Everton defended well for long periods even though 1 down. Once Everton tried to get an equaliser than asking for trouble.

In football lose 1 or 4 still lose.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1