The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2017, 10:19 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need Help: Accusation of Stealing from the FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Think it's illegal for them to "work" while on a social visit pass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
yes but they are never charged under women charter for earnings as pros but for violation of social visit pass..
Agree with HonkyTonkyMan, Its not illegal to work as FL, however its illegal if they solicit online and in public area, that is why KTV / HFJ and pub girls can work as FL and get away with it

And for tourist no matter what kind of job, its illegal for them also to work in SG without a work permit
Old 20-09-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 21
camoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to behold

Just ignore lah. In the first place she herself is breaking the law.
Old 20-09-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Durexbest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a bro who encountered such similar incident too. But in the end it was resolved. No police case or compensation.

Then i found out that the FL was new in SG and the old birds convinced her to try as she was only here for a short holiday to earn quick bucks.

Took my chance and booked her. After the deed, highlighted that my wallet is missing. Tried to call the police but she being inexperienced, stopped me. Ended up with a free fuck and an additional blowjob in the living room with windows wide opened. 8)
Old 20-09-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
tell that to the guys who had held observant ceremony for a hanged inmate at changi prison recently...they were stopped at checkpoint and not allowed to leave the country..
That hanging incident was a different matter altogether as Internal Security was involved..... and it involve foreign elements too so that case is a sensitive issue unlike TS theft case.

From what I understand about the hanging incident..... not only were they stopped at the checkpoint but some were "invited" to Twin Towers for interview too.
Old 20-09-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
kawasaky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by busong View Post
Most likely is the hotel CCTV. Glad the matter is resolved.
Same here too .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1