The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2016, 08:47 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Newwellness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Con Shop (A&A Wellness Bugis)

This place is real bad, went few days ago, kean Con $136 for stupid 4 hands massage and both of them talking nonstop. I rather spend the money on better Spa out there then to give Prcs.
Old 20-12-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 16
joscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Con Shop (A&A Wellness Bugis)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newwellness View Post
This place is real bad, went few days ago, kean Con $136 for stupid 4 hands massage and both of them talking nonstop. I rather spend the money on better Spa out there then to give Prcs.
Hey bro

Is this same spa in Google reviews which you are talking about?

Steven Wong
a week ago-
Staff was very rude when serving me, they were busy talking among themselves rather than to serve the customer.

Alexandra Tan
a week ago-
What a bad place, massage was overpriced and lazy massuer, saw her using her phone while giving me a massage.

Aileen Ong
5 months ago-
Very disappointed with the massage lady name Ivy. Caught her using her phone while giving 'one hand' massage all the time for the 1 hour. Price is expensive too, I was charged $68 compared to the standard rates of $50 of other Spas I went before. Recommend all to try at your own risk!

Leen Lui
7 months ago
been there with my friends for 2 hours body massage. 2 ladies masseurs are not professional with body massage n I suspect they only good in facial as they are selling beauty products. we have added $10 for body scrub n $10 for aroma oil but ...More

Andrew Chan
5 months ago
Disaapointing experience at this Spa, massue was black face all the time when giving me massage, perhaps unhappy about me rejecting her offer for signing package. Didn't feel relax at all!

Travis Chan
5 months ago
Climb up the third storey to this Spa, went in paid $50 for one hour, counter says is $68 despite them saying is $50 at the price list. Massage girl kept pestering me to sign packages and take the 4 hands massage which I felt was ...More

lilly williams
9 months ago
The most pathetic service I have ever encountered in Singapore. Made an appointment, they confirmed it then upon arrival they made me wait 40 minutes while allowing walk ins for old men looking for massages. The waxing was one of the worst ...More

Shrikant Pasari
a year ago
The board outside says 1 hour massage for $50 but when you pay after the massage they tell you the price is $68!! The 1 hour massage time included my initial shower time - so you only get 50 mins. I suspect that might be the case because ...More
Old 20-12-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Do women customers get massages in here? Does the boss who finds and hires the massage girls know what is going on in here? Does he teach his massage girls to do all these bad things? You all saved my money. Thanks.
Old 20-12-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9210 / Power: 17
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao liao... I think A&A made it to SBFs HALL OF SHAME.....😨
Old 26-12-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
WeiWeiKeKe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSI View Post
Xiao liao... I think A&A made it to SBFs HALL OF SHAME.....��
Guess credits go to none other than our beloved Black Faced Skinny Man aga Parasite who follow Angel backside with Coconut head hairstyle
Old 26-07-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
markomarko is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwellness View Post
Boss, thank you for your support. We always aim to be the number 1 Spa in Bugis! With support like this, it will make us do better to serve you more.
bro can share location or num in pm?tks
Old 27-07-2017, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
EnterNow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any good recommend in AA or in INA spa next door ?
Old 27-07-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1708 / Power: 15
mobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aanda View Post
Bro Diana left the Spa so Long already of course you never experience before lah. Now no more gems in this Spa as good as Diana and Sharon Liao. For what i know, they are currently at a Spa in Rangoon road.
Been trying to find these 2 lady diana n sharon liao... Use to provide good hard massage at bugis last time... Mind anyone sharing their new outlet? Thanks
Old 08-08-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Easygo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has any idea where are Queenie and Nico ? Please share . Thanks
Old 09-08-2017, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 10
Migration deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobkillers View Post
Been trying to find these 2 lady diana n sharon liao... Use to provide good hard massage at bugis last time... Mind anyone sharing their new outlet? Thanks
Diana at ERO Wellness SPA @ Rangoon Road, near the famous Bak Kut Teh there

Sharon become SPA boss some where at Macperson, don't know address
Old 18-09-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
leofoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Migration View Post

Anyone knows where is sharon and which spa she is boss of?
Old 18-09-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7726 / Power: 9
SvampS has a reputation beyond reputeSvampS has a reputation beyond reputeSvampS has a reputation beyond reputeSvampS has a reputation beyond reputeSvampS has a reputation beyond reputeSvampS has a reputation beyond reputeSvampS has a reputation beyond reputeSvampS has a reputation beyond reputeSvampS has a reputation beyond reputeSvampS has a reputation beyond reputeSvampS has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the warning
Old 19-09-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Migration View Post

Bro you mean Eco wellness spa? I thought Diana is no longer there. Besides, I think the spa is taken over by another joint.

Not even Diana knows where Sharon was last time. Your news must be really insider type haha.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 20-09-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
CarbonTaxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for warning.
Old 20-09-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 886 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Since Sharon left A&A abt 1~2 years ago, seems like nobody(not even one) knows her whereabouts even until now, i doubt if she's even in SG right now, she's a M'sian if i am not wrong..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1