The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
picochet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Bestest thread here. Support bro WB!
Old 21-09-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
bluckcant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by picochet View Post
Bestest thread here. Support bro WB!
Agreed with you too, support as well
Old 21-09-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
RolexGMTMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Every unmarried, young n cute SYT in China is fair game. I said, get her for me n I'll pay a nice commission.

I hv been telling this to many friends, agents and mummies who are in SG n China. I hv also requested my ex LPs, including some who are temporarily in China but who still want to come to SG, to intro my type of gals.

Telling a gal or LP that you hv other GFs/LPs or that you desire other very pretty gals of your type makes you much more attractive. It's counterintuitive, but true. You're being honest and trustworthy. And she knows that she is not the only game in town, yeah?

Women prefer an unfaithful winner, a man w/ masculine character traits, to a faithful, wussy loser.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Many thanks for a lovely thread which I was reading with great entertainment.

After reading first 100 pages, I thought I can be enlightened so I went out to try to date gals. Wish me good luck.

The above post was great because don't know why women prefer unfaithful, naughty and dirty matured men. When I have a chance to ask the Millennials, they have a similar answers ie. matured men are more gentle and caring. Also less demanding and willing to pamper. Most important point was great in bed giving the gals plenty of PVOs.

I shall continue to read and hopefully when I reach 200 pages, I will have plenty of success stories to share.

Wish you great health and enjoy yourself.

Drummmmmmm..ing.

Old 21-09-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Gachibowli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Conclusion:

Growing old alone and with no children to carry on your name seems a worse prospect than following this checklist and picking the best wife you can.

Civilization exists because of the nuclear family. Certainly marriage has been tainted in the last 50 years, to the detriment of all, but if you make smart decisions you can cut down your risk tremendously.

If you are going to get married, do it the smart way.
If you aren’t going to get married go ahead and have a beer.

Good luck and Godspeed.

BTW, I agree 100% with the above 12 golden rules.

Cheers n good luck!

Bro WB
Bro WB

I also agree 100% of the above golden rules. What a great article you posted above back in 2014.

Marriage is risky and if follow your checklist will be alright. To many marriage is like poker game and either you lose or win. To many who are married life still continue and still can have fun.

Many married men will still go out have beer daily and by time go home drunk. Next day brand new day and repeat the whole process.

Recently friends are telling me not to marry and still can have kids. Well that is another level.

Hope to read more here.

You have a great day too.
Old 21-09-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
AnchorBolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gachibowli View Post
Bro WB

I also agree 100% of the above golden rules. What a great article you posted above back in 2014.

Marriage is risky and if follow your checklist will be alright. To many marriage is like poker game and either you lose or win. To many who are married life still continue and still can have fun.

Many married men will still go out have beer daily and by time go home drunk. Next day brand new day and repeat the whole process.

Recently friends are telling me not to marry and still can have kids. Well that is another level.

Hope to read more here.

Agree with you as well.

Looks like we are the same.
Old 21-09-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning to all samsters.

What an auspicious day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCBRobber View Post
Bro WB, thanks for the field report.

Since you did not meet any gal to your liking but hope you still enjoy.

I am not sure why women always prefer Bad man and unfaithful dudes. Is this always true? Not sure if the gals will love criminals.

Please share with us.

Hope you have an amazing day.
Bro,

Actually, women most desire a faithful winner. But such a man is very rare.

IMHO, a winner is a dominant MAN w/ strong masculine character traits and awesome self mastery. Such a man is usually a high status male who is financially secure or will be financially secure. Most importantly, he believes he is THE prize.

If girls/women have to choose between an unfaithful winner and a faithful loser, they will chose the winner. Many end up marrying a loser, but still on the look out for a winner. It's called hypergamy.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=hypergamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadioMane View Post
Bro WB

What a revelation!

It was very interesting to read the above posts from both close friends and my guru.

Man always subconsciously prefer a certain types of gals according to tastes. Some may not like what you choose but one man's meat is another man poison.

If you choose Nan Eikura look then you are actually looking for what local singaporean known as ah lian type look.

What happened to bro FA now? Hope I am not probing but just wonder?

Hope you continue to share more with us.

Will try to comment whenever come across interesting posts.
Bro,

She is not my usual type. One man's meat is another man's poison.

Bro FA must be a very busy man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercoins View Post
Bro WB

Many thanks for the above post which is quite some time ago.

I wanted to comment because I had similar experiences to share. I agreed that we shouldn't chaffeur gals to airport or anywhere she wanted to go. We are not drivers. Gals can easily get a cab and go to her destinations.

Let me share

I had a r/s with a prc for several months. She was very demanding and demand many things. In order to get into her pants, I pretend to agree. So I become nice man and guess what, she never really care or love me. Ultimately teh r/s failed quickly.

I enjoyed reading your past posts and hope you can continue to share. Please have a great day too.
Bro,

Being too nice and too agreeable KILLS attraction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAconnection View Post
Women are strange creature. Once a girl with me from 5pm to 9pm after the session she want me to drive her to work. She is going to TAM but I declined. Here is you $10 take a cab yourself. She ask for more and I say one more demand from you I will take back the $10.

Today when I travel to her homeland, she pick me up and send me off airport with her Audi Q4
Bro,

Fortunately, you said no when the gal asked for more money. She became instantly attracted to you...that was why she picked you up at the airport in her homeland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentLorraine View Post
Bro WB, love the way you wrote "I do my best".

The gen Y had been the worst in sex. They rather play on their pads then to have sex. Even they have sex they will be mechanical or SOP. Gone are the days whereby couples make love for hours.

No wonder today in big cities many couples dun have child or bother to even have families. They are just so busy. Chasing the 5Cs. Families rely on dual or triple income to survive.

Not sure any gahmen incentives helped to deliver more babies. Better forget about the mundane topic and focused on your topic.

I love to have PVOs but then again need my partner's help. Sometimes properly aroused can come fast but mostly negative feelings.

If I can find bro justime type of lover? Maybe wet dreams.

Have a great day bro.

@sis kiki - so lucky you.

Cheers to all.[/COLOR]
Tks for your post.

I'm learning a form of Taoist sex in which the man may or may not come, but the girl will have PVOs. The intercourse is gentle and prolonged, most satisfying for both partners. More oxytocin released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostma View Post
This is a very powerful statements. Often very true if we have abundance mindset.

Bro WB, the above contradicts with abundance mindset.

I will not cough up 1k just to bonk a gal once (ST means once). Reason simple, there is always abundance of gals and next may be better and cheaper. See what I meant.

I hated gal who nego the right price and suddenly asked for more. This attitude is trying to rip off or thinking her pussy diamond studded. For any gal who quoted a high price means telling you she not keen and if you still insist have to pay highest bid price.

Your thread here was really fun and amazing. Hope you continue this for next 20 years.

Have a great mate.

Cheers.
Bro,

Tks for your post.

Money is relative. One K to a taxi driver is like $1 or less to a fairly well to do man. For Jeff Bezos it's much less than one cent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboss View Post
Kudos to you bro WB for sharing this post in 2014. Didn't know that you can also become a marriage counsellor.

Life can be fun, mundane and just too short. We need to love at least once.

I agreed with you that marriage is a business transaction if your view it at some angle. It can really break many lives. So if want to get married then be prepared and be choosy. It can be life threatening.

A friend of mine went thru a tough marriage and end up divorce. He was totally wrecked after the event.He needed 3 years to pull himself out of his misery.

I will be continuing to read your wonderful thread and will comment soon.

Please enjoy your day.
Tks for the post. I'm not a marriage counsellor.

Unfortunately, marriage is a business transaction. Every human interaction is some form of exchange. Yin and Yang, positive particles and negative particles must be in balance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RolexGMTMaster View Post
Bro WB

Many thanks for a lovely thread which I was reading with great entertainment.

After reading first 100 pages, I thought I can be enlightened so I went out to try to date gals. Wish me good luck.

The above post was great because don't know why women prefer unfaithful, naughty and dirty matured men. When I have a chance to ask the Millennials, they have a similar answers ie. matured men are more gentle and caring. Also less demanding and willing to pamper. Most important point was great in bed giving the gals plenty of PVOs.

I shall continue to read and hopefully when I reach 200 pages, I will have plenty of success stories to share.

Wish you great health and enjoy yourself.

Drummmmmmm..ing.

Bro,

Tks for the post.

You don't have the right mindset. You have been brainwashed by our prevailing culture and religious indoctrination. What is so dirty about sexual desire and sex?

Girls don't prefer matured men. They prefer a winner, a MAN. Many men, young and old, behave like little boys n they may suffer a crippling affliction called ONEITIS if they meet their special one.

Change your mindset and you will have more gals than you can handle. No luck is needed.

Bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gachibowli View Post
Bro WB

Hope to read more here.

Bro,

You can have kids without getting married. You must support the kids until they are at least 18 and the moms as long as they are w/ you. It's called responsibility, a very attractive masculine trait.

In fact, I'm going to hv two kids w/ my LPs.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 21-09-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
silvercoins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You can have kids without getting married. You must support the kids until they are at least 18 and the moms as long as they are w/ you. It's called responsibility, a very attractive masculine trait.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB,

My heartiest congratulations to you. Not once but twice fatherhood again.

Let us know when delivery or throw a big party.

Cheers
Old 21-09-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Tinzag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing thread by bro WB, staying here for more.
Old 23-09-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
OldCourse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

BTW, some bros wonder why I often bring a mistress to KTV outings.

Two reasons.

Firstly, I save the booking fee, which is $200 to 300 for SH at TAM joints.

Secondly, If I spot a girl I like, either in the line up inside the rm or someone I meet in the hall or on my way to the rest rm, I'll get the mummy to give me her name n HP no. I'll tell the girl that 我的老婆/情人/女朋友在包厢XX,不能叫你坐台, 我改天约你...later will ask her to add my Wechat to see her photos. It's free of charge.

I often ask a bro who hasn't selected a girl to go the hall to look at girls together. It's for him n for me, even if I already hv brought or booked someone.

That was how I met a very pretty MILF on 29 Jan last yr at LV 5th fl. I was w/ bro FA. Suddenly saw her as she was walking past me, I quickly grabbed her left arm haha. Didn't need to book her. She agreed to BY days later but I delayed the deal for 3 wks because my family from Gotham City came for CNY. She is very sexual n a squirter. At 31, she is the oldest woman I ever BY-ed, but definitely one of the prettiest.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB,

Thank you for starting this marvelous thread.

You mentioned you live frugal and yet you BY gals. The cost to BY two gals will easily cost you 20k per month. This sum is not peanuts to many of us here. Of course if you are tens of millions and can earn 200k per month then this figure is just a small percentage.

I disagreed to bring LP orgf to any outings having gals to play. First you will not enjoy and the friends around you also will not enjoy. If your LP is those that work there previously or in similar trade then quit okay but if not then can be a piss-off evening. Anyway to each his own and so long you happy.

Please write more so that more of us can enjoy your thread.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers.
Old 23-09-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Gachibowli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro,

Cheers!

Bro WB

What an auspicious day!

Congrats to you bro for having two new babies soon.

May I ask what do you mean by responsibility? My questions
- where will be the kids raised?
- what about education? Gotham or Sinkieland or PRC
- what about father's name on the birth certificate
- how much money do you set aside for the babies and mother because I am sure you will not live to see the kid grow up.

** If too sensitive to anwer then is alright.
Old 23-09-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
AgentLorraine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tks for your post.

I'm learning a form of Taoist sex in which the man may or may not come, but the girl will have PVOs. The intercourse is gentle and prolonged, most satisfying for both partners. More oxytocin released.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro - tks for reply. Have a nice weekend.
Old 23-09-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
ladyboss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Tks for the post. I'm not a marriage counsellor.

Unfortunately, marriage is a business transaction. Every human interaction is some form of exchange. Yin and Yang, positive particles and negative particles must be in balance.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Ni worries bro WB. meant to be a joke.

Congratulations and let us know when babies born.

If I read correctly your own son dispute that marriage is a business transaction. Anyway not important.

Have a great day.
Old 23-09-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Qilin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
SG society is more similar to the US than u think haha. Actually, legal marriage in Asain countries is more businesslike.

According to Republic of Korea (ROK) writer Nam In-sook, Marriage a 'lifelong business transaction' haha. During a reading session in Beijing last Friday, the 36-year-old writer said all women should treat marriage like a lifelong business transaction. http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2...nt_9907234.htm

Another one: http://www.chinahush.com/2011/12/01/...e-transaction/

Another very large Asian country: http://ww.itimes.com/discussion/marr...ction-in-india

Marriage among the rulers in Europe and Asia used to be 100% business transaction.

Marriage: A business transaction. http://differentkindoffree.blogspot....ansaction.html

Those who don't treat marriage as a business transaction will regret it. This is a certainty.

KC is good if you don't lose control. I like to be KC-ed by my type of girls n I like to KC them. I greatly enjoy it n I always control n power in the RS. I enjoy fucking my mistresses raw and with high-octane passion haha. Passion n feelings are very contagious...they feel what I feel.

KC is good but KC trap is bad. It seems you get trapped everywhere. It's ur mindset. You're trapped in ur marriage too. And you say it's not a business transaction?

In SG, most married men feel trapped n most women feel trapped. Why? They got married because of emotions of 'love' or KC. The highly charged emotions n hormones can cloud the judgement of otherwise sane persons. They didn't treat it as a business transaction. When KC has faded rapidly and inevitably after months or years of marriage, there is nothing left but quarrels, fights, liabilities, debts, kids, infidelity, misery...married women cheat as much as men but they r much better in hiding it hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB, thanks for the post above.

You managed to convince me that marriage was a business transaction with your widely researched references above.

You made me felt that marriage was a mistake and so much to suffer. While nothing we can do except to take it as business.

Another point you made above was "SG society is more similar to the US"...Hmm this made me think and salute you for this observation.

I will read more here and enjoyed all the posts here in this thread.

Hope you have a nice day.

Wish you best of health!
Old 23-09-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Capitol958 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came across this great thread by bro WB.

Please continue posting and sharing with us.

Have a nice weekend.

Cheers.
Old 23-09-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
CarbonTaxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting thread by Bro WB. Hope to read more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1