The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 18-09-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

this i want to share is not panties view
i was at F1 this weekend ,, wow bros i tell u my arm rub boobs till countless times ,, there was once a china girl push and rest her right boobs onto my arm until i can feel her left boobs so soft her bra ,, i think is sport bra ,, her left boobs was on my arm for a few seconds ,, steam sia ,, and those ang mo they wont care just rub and squeeze thou ,, shiok sia
Old 18-09-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by picochet View Post
With the intention of showing
if they intend to show den we muz intend to see as well.
Old 18-09-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlextheMan80 View Post
Think zg is getting more common these days as more gals are in skirts and dresses...
I got an interesting experience some years back with a colleague though.

.....one day, dont know why she wheel out to the side as we talk.. her skirt was pretty short but her legs were crossed but was really nice thighs.
Then suddenly she uncross her legs n I had a real good view of her white panty. I could not help but keep looking on and off.. and i think she notice it.. and crossed her again.
But from that day, I would often get a view of her multi-pattern and coloured panties.
When I finally nailed her and she became kind of FwB, (thats another story) she told me, she purposely let me see after the first time (accidental) as she noticed I cant stop looking and she actually like me looking!
Oh no !...dinno some gals can really be so notti ...like us guys seeing them Zg ...but majority r still conservative always sitting wif their legs close tgt

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-09-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7726 / Power: 9
SvampS has a reputation beyond reputeSvampS has a reputation beyond reputeSvampS has a reputation beyond reputeSvampS has a reputation beyond reputeSvampS has a reputation beyond reputeSvampS has a reputation beyond reputeSvampS has a reputation beyond reputeSvampS has a reputation beyond reputeSvampS has a reputation beyond reputeSvampS has a reputation beyond reputeSvampS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
i was at F1 this weekend ,, wow bros i tell u my arm rub boobs till countless times ,, there was once a china girl push and rest her right boobs onto my arm until i can feel her left boobs so soft her bra ,, i think is sport bra ,, her left boobs was on my arm for a few seconds ,, steam sia ,, and those ang mo they wont care just rub and squeeze thou ,, shiok sia
Nice one bro, wish I am you lol
Old 19-09-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
StoreHub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
if they intend to show den we muz intend to see as well.
Of course we must see, otherwise we are not giving face
Old 19-09-2017, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
Samye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamye is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually the fact is, we are horny we are human. Girls are not from another planet, they are horny and human too.

Bros my advice is just be bold and ask for it or hint for it.

Most of the time, you will nail it
Old 19-09-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvampS View Post
Nice one bro, wish I am you lol
haha, dont need to wish your dream will come true
buy F1 tickets now stand in the middle wait for girls to squeeze pass you ,,
Old 19-09-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
kYpeso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlextheMan80 View Post
Think zg is getting more common these days as more gals are in skirts and dresses...
I got an interesting experience some years back with a colleague though. She was admin and sometimes she double up and sits at the reception. We are a small co. so when we go for lunch, we all go and locked up the office kind.
So typically, just before lunch, I would sit at the sofa, sort of diagonally facing her reception area. We can click quite well..so will chit chat and wait for others to come out.
Normally she is behind the reception so cant see anything except her head and top.... then one day, dont know why she wheel out to the side as we talk.. her skirt was pretty short but her legs were crossed but was really nice thighs.
Then suddenly she uncross her legs n I had a real good view of her white panty. I could not help but keep looking on and off.. and i think she notice it.. and crossed her again.
But from that day, I would often get a view of her multi-pattern and coloured panties.
When I finally nailed her and she became kind of FwB, (thats another story) she told me, she purposely let me see after the first time (accidental) as she noticed I cant stop looking and she actually like me looking!
Nice share bro
Old 19-09-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
Was at f1 too Calvin Harris. The angmohs high until you no need to accidentally rub, they were grinding everyone. Those young angmohs very wild. Saw one pulling down her top to expose her tits.
Old 20-09-2017, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Was at f1 too Calvin Harris. The angmohs high until you no need to accidentally rub, they were grinding everyone. Those young angmohs very wild. Saw one pulling down her top to expose her tits.
Den u got a free show.. lolx
Old 20-09-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
wow wow where are you standing ,, is she near you
crazy ang mohs girl ,, most of them like fuckable
i was standing next 2 SYT with tight dress nice butt ,, how i know cause when i put down my hand will sure rub pass her butt ,, haha
Old 20-09-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Gouttis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw a girl wearing quite a long t-shirt but showing a bit of butt cheeks. I thought she was wearing those type of short shorts. But when she bent a bit, saw that she was not wearing any shorts, only panty inside, and showed half her butt .... fair and smooth skin too!!
Old 21-09-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Old 21-09-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
StoreHub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post

Nice share bro, thanks!
Old 21-09-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 7
JoeGomez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJoeGomez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouttis View Post
Saw a girl wearing quite a long t-shirt but showing a bit of butt cheeks. I thought she was wearing those type of short shorts. But when she bent a bit, saw that she was not wearing any shorts, only panty inside, and showed half her butt .... fair and smooth skin too!!
Did u take her picture ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1