The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2009, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
AppleIMac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My auntie and I

One more camper..
Old 16-02-2009, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
aaddbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice appetizer, can't wait for the main dish.
Old 17-02-2009, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
Silent=Killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow....Fairy Godmother...
Camping here too....
Old 17-02-2009, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Noah is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: My auntie and I

Fairy Godmother where are you i'm camping here
Old 17-02-2009, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
vivapataca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

plse carry on
Old 17-02-2009, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 16
zinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud of

keep it coming..keep it coming...Cheerz...
Old 17-02-2009, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Gathering firewood for campfire
Old 17-02-2009, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Camping here too.
Old 17-02-2009, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

This next morning, I was awakened by my uncle. It was already 9 am. My auntie had gone marketing. My uncle said she would be buying my favourite "lor mee" for my breakfast. I washed up and played a game of Chinese chess with my uncle. Before the game ended, my auntie was back.

She was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of track pants. Nothing much to see. In a sense I was also glad. I didn't think I could take it if I continue to see her long white legs and lust secretly after them.

Interestingly at that stage, I never really thought of having sex with my auntie. I mean, the thought of it never entered my mind. I was only turned on by her lithe body, round boobs, and most of all, her white shapely legs and white feet. Seeing them, thinking of them, gave me a hard-on and I could jerk off just on that. The thought of making love to my auntie at that time just didn't figure in my 15-year mind.
Old 17-02-2009, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

Many stories that I have come across in this forum usually end with the author and his object of lust having sex very soon after - one encounter and they hump away. I am always very amazed by that.

I always feel that in real life, things don't happen like that, at least not to me. Perhaps I am the unlucky one?

Anyway, after spending one night at my auntie's home, I returned home to my own sanctuary. My mother asked me whether I could get used to sleeping in another place and whether I slept well. What could I tell her? That I woke up in the middle of the night, and saw the full length of my auntie's curvy smooth legs, and felt like running my hands on her silky skin?

My auntie continued to come to my mother's place to chat and I always looked forward to her visits. We were still traditional Chinese and we don't hug each other when we meet, unlike westerners. And I did feel at that time that my auntie looked upon me only as a small schoolboy, her Godson, and nothing else. I was the pervert who kept lusting after her slender form and white curvy legs.
Old 17-02-2009, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 20
ba_bu_1975 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

support!
more pls.
Old 17-02-2009, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 16
GundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to behold

long long story... but nice...
Old 18-02-2009, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 16
Beast_ID is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeast_ID is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It would be good if your post can be longer...

Please leave your nick when you upz my rep, will return upz asap... (6 points and above only)

OPPORTUNIST - IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING
Old 18-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 18
Sensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to behold

More pls... Really wanna knw the story unfold itself.
Old 18-02-2009, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Setting up new tent.

TS, IMHO the rest of the stories normally sounded like meet and hump because the storyteller cuts short most of the irrelevant meetings on the way. I'm sure most will at least met a few more times before they actually jumped into bed and hump away. But these irrelevant tales does not interest "most" samsters here.

So, to each their own. Some would like to read how a "relationship" progress and develop before actually turning into lust. But not everyone.

Well, just my 2 cents.

Please do continue and maybe you could write a little bit longer in your next chapters. Cheers.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1